• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I'm currently outside zinoto's dorm.

He needs to learn how to keep a phone charged.

Guess I'll be walking the 2 hours home
?!?!?!!

I told you I wouldn't be free until this weekend. I wasn't at my dorm, I was finishing my poster with some friends down on Central and ended up spending the night :(. I feel awful now, if you actually ended up walking home. I'll text you the apartment number so that if you make the commute down to my place and I'm not there, my roommates will at least let you in.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Damn lol. Tutu, if you're in a situation like that near UM campus again, try giving me a call and I can help you out if I'm not at work.

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
1. I'd help out in a carpool if we decide to go down.
2. If not, Tech how long is the ride through Megabus and how much are the tickets?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Megabus is 7 hours and the tickets are about $40 round trip. So its fairly cheap. I have MANY connections in Pittsburgh so I'll be getting housing one way or another.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Megabus is 7 hours and the tickets are about $40 round trip. So its fairly cheap. I have MANY connections in Pittsburgh so I'll be getting housing one way or another.
That's pretty cheap. The MI isn't until SPAU and I want something else to go to before then, so....I think I'll bus down with you if you go :).

What's The Point

Smash Master
I doubt I'll want to go. I didn't even know about it till right now and I see nothing special about it to convince me to go.

Also I was thinking about a house tournament that day or the week after.

ZTD | TECHnology

If you're gonna do a house tournament then please do it the week after.

And Julian, I'll let you know. I just really like Pittsburgh's scene. They're all very cool and friendly. The tournaments are always 30-40 people which is decent.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
If you're gonna do a house tournament then please do it the week after.

And Julian, I'll let you know. I just really like Pittsburgh's scene. They're all very cool and friendly. The tournaments are always 30-40 people which is decent.
Sounds good, and the week after would be good Kevin. Also, Juan I edited your stuff.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I doubt I'll want to go. I didn't even know about it till right now and I see nothing special about it to convince me to go.

Also I was thinking about a house tournament that day or the week after.
id go to that <33

apasher yo mommy aint gonna let you get on a bus with TC for 7 hours. She'd be jealous youre getting all that black man and she isnt :yeahboi:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
id go to that <33

apasher yo mommy aint gonna let you get on a bus with TC for 7 hours. She'd be jealous youre getting all that black man and she isnt :yeahboi:
People are looking at me wierd cause i just randomly started laughing after reading this lmao.
Also, nah we're probably gonna just bus down there. If we both decide on going, wanna run teams Tech? We can get practice before SPAU2.

ZTD | TECHnology

I will not be in a car or bus with a minor for 7 hours. Too many potential lawsuits lmao.

And I am interested in going to that tournament. I can Megabus to East Lansing from Detroit. If I go then yeah I'll team with you Julian.

Half the reason I wanna go to is to see Gio body Battlecow though.

:yeahboi:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Rabbi that tournament is Sunday to Tuesday.

I'm also considering going to that MW:W tournament since I've never gone to the MW:W. But I won't drive 12 hours so it'd be by bus.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I will not be in a car or bus with a minor for 7 hours. Too many potential lawsuits lmao.

And I am interested in going to that tournament. I can Megabus to East Lansing from Detroit. If I go then yeah I'll team with you Julian.

Half the reason I wanna go to is to see Gio body Battlecow though.

:yeahboi:
This is legit the only reason I was considering going too.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I would like to go to FC mainly for Melee, if there are carpools.

Wait, it's from Sunday to Tuesday, nvm.

Also, Tech is a pedophile and should not be trusted as a TO.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah I just saw the prices for FC.

I don't think they care one way or another about the Brawl scene, I think they're just being politically correct/trying to get more money. Aside from that when I think about it, I have mixed feelings about being in a primarily Melee dominated scene. I have nothing against Melee players obviously. Its just .... A great deal of Melee players have this strong anti-Brawl mentality and I'm sure I would see that at the event. It's not something I really feel like dealing with.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Keister is apparently running Brawl tho, Tech. If you decide to go (I'm not, money issues), you'll be taken care of. It is a Melee dominated event though.

Top Bottom