• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
Shoutouts for AADL giving 15$ worth of free stuff (Junior Mints, gum and sunscreen :cool:)
That tourney was so grimey. lmao. FFA Grand finals too good. Had a trolling time though.

:denzel: :kobe: :088:

I can be a panelist. I'm good at being biased.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lmao at Kyle. You forgot :shugo:

I don't mind being a panelist for this season, if you guys need a 5th person. Also, Tech PM me your number and what time Carroll is gonna get you from the Megabus stop.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm too lazy to PM...lol

My number is common knowledge anyway.

(248)-796-1479

And I'm arriving in Pittsburgh at 10:30 pm Friday night and my friend Tedium will be picking us up around that time to drop us off at Carroll's.

Roller

Smash Legend
I as a current member of the PR panel, do hereby use my authority derived from said panel to appoint Zinoto as my voice in the discussion for this season.

I do this without any authorization from other panel members. I cite every time Tutu has passed anything resembling legislation for the MI PR as relevant case law establishing the validity and legal precedence for my claim.

Good day.

EDIT: bitties.

Roller

Smash Legend
Why is Gio not on the panel?

The last 3 posters' avatars are Zooey Deschanel, a bittie in hipster glasses, and a bittie in a coffee shop.

If that isn't proof of Gio's role in the community, I honestly have no idea what could be.

ZTD | TECHnology

Ori if you remember...I'm not the one who made the actual panel usergroup. Talk to Kevin. I just own the PR thread.

Also, I have no issue with Zinoto being on the panel.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Why is Gio not on the panel?

The last 3 posters' avatars are Zooey Deschanel, a bittie in hipster glasses, and a bittie in a coffee shop.

If that isn't proof of Gio's role in the community, I honestly have no idea what could be.
That bittie in hipster glasses in Yoona :3

Ori if you remember...I'm not the one who made the actual panel usergroup. Talk to Kevin. I just own the PR thread.

Also, I have no issue with Zinoto being on the panel.
Oh welp, Kevin do it!

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
After it's short cancellation, looks like another season of Is L_Cancel Attending is coming to a local smash scene near you!(:

ZTD | TECHnology

This is funny....

Smash has actually developed my public speaking abilities. Being in the epicenter of MI Brawl and just being the social little drunkard that I am, helped me get over my fear of public speaking. I used to be really shy and terrified of being in front of a bunch of people. But I just kinda realized after my final project today that I got over that lol. Its really funny actually. I didn't rehearse or practice anything. I totally improvised and threw in some swag, humor and facts ad somehow I get the highest grade in the class.

Thank you Based God.

:denzel:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
This is funny....

Smash has actually developed my public speaking abilities. Being in the epicenter of MI Brawl and just being the social little drunkard that I am, helped me get over my fear of public speaking. I used to be really shy and terrified of being in front of a bunch of people. But I just kinda realized after my final project today that I got over that lol. Its really funny actually. I didn't rehearse or practice anything. I totally improvised and threw in some swag, humor and facts ad somehow I get the highest grade in the class.

Thank you Based Rabbi.

:denzel:
Fixed :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

What would I do without you baby? <3

Also I just purchased my tickets for the concert on Sunday and for Pittsburgh so I can go to HOPE this weekend! Time to get in the lab!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So my aunt passed yesterday and her funeral is set for Saturday so I won't be at Hope. I bought a megabits ticket already, however, does anyone want to go in my place (Kyle, Kevin, and fzk would get priority for driving favors)?

:phone:

Top Bottom