• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Thanks for your wishes guys.

Ally is right tho, someone needs to take this ticket. It's free (like my :diddy: :yeahboi:). Also, Gio I will gladly take your money in a link ditto MM :denzel:.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Im turning over a new leaf.

I told my roommate id drive him to the airport on saturday but if i can get out of it then ill take the ticket if no one else has taken it by then

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yeah i wont be around sorry elliot. Fzk will be and he also lives in east lansing so im sure he wouldnt mind housing you

so i realized i dont enjoy fighting games even with my fight stick so I dont want it anymore. Only used it for like a week so its in perfect condition. I also have an adaptor so it can be used on PC and ps3, anyone wanna buy it off me? Its still in the box and what not so Im asking for $85 if anyone interested ^_^ Its the 360 hori sc5 stick

<3

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I def want it, are you sure 100 is enough? I did a little bit of poking around and newegg just had a sale where the stick itself was being sold for 90.
i got the stick for ~105 after the sc5 championships. It was a sale from hori. The adaptor was like 20 (it also does ps2 i forgot to mention) so 100 is plenty trust me. Im not stingy about it, anything $85+ is a lot more than the money i have now to pay my rent with ^___________^

ill skype you or something though when i decide im coming to ann arbor next. Probably before wtps house tourney but if not before then ill come wherever you are then

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Smashfest. Sylvan Lake. My house. Starts at 8. Anyone is welcome. Wiis are needed. I have 3/4 open tvs. LOE1 is free <3. Marco is a demigod. We out.

:secretkpop:

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Last night was an out of season full moon.

I swear to God weird **** happens when the stars are aligned in a certain way.

It was Lesbian Night in Ferndale last nigh and they all like to gather at one bar. I was at the gay bar not too far down. It gets to be about 1 or so. Me and some friends were about to leave to go to a party. We witness 3 lesbian brawls in a 30 minute period. And I'm talking about pile drivers and ****. These *****es were on some serious ****.

So then we go to our friend's apartment which has a balcony..and its literally next door to the bar where the lesbians were concentrated. We saw two more fights lmao.

Women are ****ing crazy lol. I do not envy most of you guys.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Thats what happens when women don't get their monthly dosage of ****.

I'll probably go to Ori's tonight. If anyone in AA wants to go let me know early so I can just stick around in AA after work.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Smashfest. Sylvan Lake. My house. Starts at 8. Anyone is welcome. Wiis are needed. I have 3/4 open tvs. LOE1 is free <3. Marco is a demigod. We out.

:secretkpop:

This is the best post ever. I brought my wii so it should be good. And more importantly my little bro works at the McDonald's we will all be going to. Hype

What's The Point

Smash Master
If you guys weren't aware, I'm pretty sure they are replacing the CRT TVs with LCDs. About 3 weeks ago I couldn't find any TVs in Mason, and last week I only found one which was abig old LCD. We played on it with no real problems but you might be pickier.

I'll be in Msson at 3:30.

Top Bottom