• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
I shall hold a spot in both mobiles. I thought clowsui was housing another car but its just MI. Meanwhile there is hotel possibly but I fear out will be incredibly disappointing just like every other Ohio trip. I'm uncertain which car will be better. Also I'd only be replaced by an AA person so it's a simply swap. Thugz or Tutu will go last minute.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will be at DRDN's with Gifts and Mikey.

I wanna play all night and I wanna play EVERYONE.

MI is taking names at Vengeance.

Also: Strawberries, Scrambled Eggs, Coffee, Waffles or Pancakes, Bacon

You people and your pineapple .....lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I come back from a swf hiatus to find the big mi disc topic talking about planning logistics. I'm 14 and what is this where's my discussion of trolling or anime

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Bring setups ill try to find my camera charger to take a pic of the space I have available

There's no internet yet so no stream but I will be recording also

In the area there's a McDs liquor store tim hortons and gas station, MjR theatres coldstone and a target across the street and within a mile jimmy johns taco bell sonic arbys red hot and blue and mr pita(off the top of my head)

Also anyone coming give me a general time frame of when your showing up

What's The Point

Smash Master
Not to be an *** but I'm about to.
so I can try and invite some people
The inclusion of your friends, even if they are "competitive" smash players, is a deterrent to me. To most this is a smashfest for getting better and preparing to body at Vengeance, and I just hate new people.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Not to be an *** but I'm about to.

The inclusion of your friends, even if they are "competitive" smash players, is a deterrent to me. To most this is a smashfest for getting better and preparing to body at Vengeance, and I just hate new people.
If people bring setups it shouldn't be a problem the newer people tend to want to face each other

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Robin, usually you can download the TIO files from AiB. Unfortunately I'm unable to get them. But I am able to view the pools and brackets, so here I have the results from BAMF 1, 3, and 4. BAMF 2 was never uploaded and I don't have the file for it.

The original files are on my friends laptop who goes to MSU. If you would like to re-create the Melee Stuff here is all the information

BAMF #1
- Doubles
- Singles Pools
- Singles Bracket
BAMF #3
- Doubles
- Singles Pools
- Singles Bracket
BAMF #4
- Doubles
- Singles Pools
- Singles Bracket

Here is the BAMF 2 results thread

JTsm

Smash Master
Um, so I'm taking Tutu and Roller for sure. I'm not really sure who else Im taking atm to DRDNs.

Edit: Yeah I can take WTP as well since I'm picking up Roller.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Giftsmobile assemble! For some info

1. total of 7 ppl in the house now. seagull joe + eddie g are joining us
2. $5 housing fee
3. 5 minute shower limit. bring your own towels PLEASE
4. breakfast inventory necessary. fruit of choice, drink of preference, eggs preference (overeasy, sunny side up, fried, scrambled), waffles or pancakes, bacon y/n

thanks guys =)

so far:

Gio - pineapple, orange juice, overeasy, banana or regular pancakes, bacon
EddieG - pineapple, orange juice, overeasy, banana or regular pancakes, bacon
Gifts - pineapple, orange juice, sunny side up, blueberry pancakes, bacon
Tech - strawberries, coffee, scrambled, waffles or pancakes, bacon
I'm on accutane so do you mind if I shower for slightly longer cause I kind of need to for my showers (And I take them at night so I don't think this'll be a problem?).

Breakfast: Scrambled with cheese and green peppers. I'd like some hot sauce on the side to dip :). Bacon. OJ pls. Pancakes, Bananas.

:phone:

kd-

Smash Lord
Everyone in smash that knows me, knows me as Chad, so when asked to change names I didn't respond because I don't want to change names. >_> I'm taking hits whenever someone enters as Chad and loses :p

zyth

Smash Lord
Bring setups ill try to find my camera charger to take a pic of the space I have available

There's no internet yet so no stream but I will be recording also

In the area there's a McDs liquor store tim hortons and gas station, MjR theatres coldstone and a target across the street and within a mile jimmy johns taco bell sonic arbys red hot and blue and mr pita(off the top of my head)

Also anyone coming give me a general time frame of when your showing up
u said it starts around 7 right? i will be there around that time.

If zyth gets me, I will bring a setup.

i got you

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm on accutane so do you mind if I shower for slightly longer cause I kind of need to for my showers (And I take them at night so I don't think this'll be a problem?).

Breakfast: Scrambled with cheese and green peppers. I'd like some hot sauce on the side to dip :). Bacon. OJ pls. Pancakes, Bananas.

Damnnn Seagull 's breakfast is black as hell.

+1 Black Point

:yeahboi:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Damnnn Seagull 's breakfast is black as hell.

+1 Black Point

Hellz yeah. I do student teach at a 90% black school.

Chi.

We will take 8 Michiganders.

Roller will need 2.

And Joe and Eddie are not housing with us without having one.

:denzel:
LOLWUT?

I have Epic Meal Time's theme as my menu screen. Bacon loving legit enough? I think so.

:018:

zyth

Smash Lord
lol at the michigander nonsense.....

hey jtsm I need to know what time we are leavin to go to vengeance and if we are comin back that sat. or sun morn

JTsm

Smash Master
As soon as possible will be the better, but Ori created a Skype chat for our specific carpool for Vengeance.

Top Bottom