• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

kd-

Smash Lord
It was really just referring to the song that I like and no Brawl player likes.

Also it was a setup for the quit line

Edit: Also - Waddle Dee OP

kd-

Smash Lord
Melee: Thursday in Mason at 8, Friday in the Game Room at 5.

Brawl: I think something is going to happen either Friday, or through Friday to Saturday

zyth

Smash Lord
drdn wat time? and when do you plan on ending on sat. cuz my parents probly wouldnt let me say over, so id have to come back sat. mornin or noon if you guys are still playin. Ori i could give you a ride

kd-

Smash Lord
@Juggleguy; sorry MSU look away for a second

http://mgoblog.com/content/sometimes-you-eat-turnover-bar

Brian@MGOBLOG said:
This is the point where I talk about how lucky Michigan got last year
Brian@MGOBLOG said:
if you replayed the 2011 season 1,000 times Michigan ends up 11-2 in relatively few of them. They were only sort of close in one of their losses*, won two-and-a-half nailbiters** and acquired 10 more turnovers than Connolly's model expects.
Brian@MGOBLOG said:
We should start with the premise that Michigan was super lucky last year and probably won't be this year.
Only reason I'm just salty and not super salty is because it was good for Michigan.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I didn't deny that we got lucky last year. The Notre Dame game was complete **** until the 4th quarter, and even then they pretty much handed the win over. We also shouldn't have beaten Virginia Tech considering how ****ty everyone was playing. I have to disagree with you though if you think we "should" have lost the Northwestern and Ohio State games. I think we "should" have gone 9-4, which still puts me two wins over the bet threshold :denzel:

JTsm

Smash Master
Michigan did well against NW in the second half tho. That ohio vs Michigan could've gone either way to be honest. Oh and were facing Alabama for the first game next season. rofl.

Oh and Roller I texted you about the SF.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I can start anytime after 6PM on Friday and it can end whenever people want to leave. Anyone who's fine with the carpet being their bed can stay over(or sleep in the chairs but the floors nicer)

Wtp there will also be the xbox for marvel or sfxT for when people are tired of smash

JTsm

Smash Master
I can possibly bring AA people over. I just need to know where you live DRDN. lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
Giftsmobile assemble! For some info

1. total of 7 ppl in the house now. seagull joe + eddie g are joining us
2. $5 housing fee
3. 5 minute shower limit. bring your own towels PLEASE
4. breakfast inventory necessary. fruit of choice, drink of preference, eggs preference (overeasy, sunny side up, fried, scrambled), waffles or pancakes, bacon y/n

thanks guys =)

so far:

Gio - pineapple, orange juice, overeasy, banana or regular pancakes, bacon
EddieG - pineapple, orange juice, overeasy, banana or regular pancakes, bacon
Gifts - pineapple, orange juice, sunny side up, blueberry pancakes, bacon
Tech - strawberries, coffee, scrambled, waffles or pancakes, bacon

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Pineapple, oj, sunny side upp, blueberry pancakes, baconnnnnnnnnnn (is this seriously on there i thought it would of been a given.)

:phone:

Top Bottom