• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sarix

Smash Ace
Can I be one of the charcters???

:phone:
Lol, I already have the characters and plot set up, so sorry the slots are already full. Maybe I can squeeze you into the 7-10 min short script I have to do. ;)

Glad to see you posting in here man! And good luck with that. Sounds intense. I'm actually thinking of starting work on a novel this summer. Maybe.

>_>
<_<
It's nice to be able to find a topic I can post about. I absolutely love the class, the professor is really well connected with Disney and Hollywood so if I can get an internship through him I will have scored big time.

Which class is it, so I can avoid it?
Lol, it's an advanced screenwriting class for digital animation students at my college, and it's an elective anyway.

What's The Point

Smash Master
So I think I'll want to go to Vengeance but I don't want to drive. What are the current cars? I know Gifts and JTSM are driving. I believe Gifts was full while JTSM was not but I am unsure.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kevin, the JTSM mobile is myself, JTSM, and Zinoto. Prices are $17 for gas and $24-27 for hotel. We want 4 or 5 total so we need to fill up 2 more spots

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i thought zyth was in that too

and are prices going down if you fill up the 2 extra spots?

Zyth hasn't responded to me, I asked him last week and have yet to hear from him.

Also the price I gave was for the 5 man car.
here is what everything is for 4 car and 5 car

Carpool of 4
• Gas - $21
• Hotel - $29

Carpool of 5
• Gas - $17
• Hotel - $24
I'm fine with any costs so put me in for JTSM car. But I thought MI had clowsui housing.
Only Gift's car is getting it sadly.

So Current Carpool for VENGEANCE
- JTSM (driver)
- Ori
- Zinoto
- WTP

we have 1 more spot open, so someone from AA or Zyth.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
wait i thought tech said he already hadd me down for gifts car? if not could i ride with you guys Or?
If you want the spot you are in for sure. How would you get down to AA on friday? I was gonna have a friend take me :o

JTsm

Smash Master
Ok, so Ori, Zinoto, WTP, and Zyth are going. Cool, now we got a full car!! :D SO where in AA am I picking you ******s up?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ok, so Ori, Zinoto, WTP, and Zyth are going. Cool, now we got a full car!! :D SO where in AA am I picking you ******s up?
I'd say Zinoto's Dorm lol. Its a centralized location most likely and will be an easy meeting spot.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Aw ****. I ended up sleeping at Hot Arms instead of going straight home so I forgot and have continued to not remember till just now. I'll go do that now so expect it in 1 hour.
No problem, you should be tired with the housing and driving that you did. Thanks again btw.

thursday/friday i'm down.

and lol i'm never scared to play 64. i was just feeling sick. also it was kind of surprising that someone actually wanted to play 64 with me lol

Top Bottom