• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

zyth

Smash Lord
so everyone i wanted to know if i was to host a tourny at the end of april in southfield, how many of you would be willing to go.

Roller

Smash Legend
8 pager due at 8 am tmrw, havent started, roller gimme tipz
Tell someone in your class that you'll proofread theirs because you need something to take your mind off of yours. Then change the wording/sentence structure of each of their sentences, changing order of 2 or 3 paragraphs, and voila. done.

:088:
Grimey Roki: looks to Grime PR members to solve his own problems
:088::088::088::088::088: :088::088::088::088::088: :088::088::088::088::088:
Don't remind me of papers, I still have a 90 page screenplay due by the end of this semester...:urg:
Glad to see you posting in here man! And good luck with that. Sounds intense. I'm actually thinking of starting work on a novel this summer. Maybe.

>_>
<_<

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Brian's idea of "starting to work on a novel" is more like "contacting a famous author for a copy of their next book's rough draft"

Roller

Smash Legend
Brian's idea of "starting to work on a novel" is more like "contacting a famous author for a copy of their next book's rough draft"
You already know.

amcult 100, so im probly jus whining and should get to it, lol, im not even scared actually
The times you aren't scared are the times you wait until 3 hours before it's due just to start. I know all too well.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I might take Asian Buddhism. I have a source who can provide me with some "reading material" prior to me actually taking the class :denzel:

Top Bottom