• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Tonight is no good, but I'm free tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. We should get a good old fashioned Masonfest going, it's been awhile since we had one.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Alright, after talking to a few people it looks like Thursday is a good day for Smash to go down. It's official, a Masonfest will be happening on Thursday night.

What's The Point

Smash Master
This weekend we should have a smashfest for Vengeance goers cause I'm sure you all want to beat somebody of note there. And not a ****ing around smashfest but an actual attempt to get better. I already have some specific training in mind for people. For instance, for Roller and Tech we do 1 minute matches since they need to work on the time out situations they often have.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
This weekend we should have a smashfest for Vengeance goers cause I'm sure you all want to beat somebody of note there. And not a ****ing around smashfest but an actual attempt to get better. I already have some specific training in mind for people. For instance,for Roller and Tech we do 1 minute matches since they need to work on the time out situations they often have.
I'd be down, who would host? I'm unavailable Saturday so Friday would be my only day :(

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
This weekend we should have a smashfest for Vengeance goers cause I'm sure you all want to beat somebody of note there. And not a ****ing around smashfest but an actual attempt to get better. I already have some specific training in mind for people. For instance, for Roller and Tech we do 1 minute matches since they need to work on the time out situations they often have.
Id be down to come. Always willing to get better.
Preferably saturday.
:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Ori, do you still have the tio files from all the BAMF tourneys from last summer? They would be useful for SSBPD.com, and I'm helping them compile tio files from MI right now.

kd-

Smash Lord
ThuGz is like, a few decently grimy moves away from the third spot. You have a stout grime resume but ThuGz is wading into the filth.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
A SF at my place on Friday would have to be after 6pm and can go until whenever and sat can start anytime just let's make a decision soon so I can try and invite some people I have a brawl setup melee setup and xbox with (MK, MvC3 UMvC3 SFxT SFIV)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
YO. What if the smashfest started Friday... And went THROUGH Saturday.

0__0

I would go...
This would be legit, but I have a party to go to on Saturday :(

If I hosted this Hyperbolic Time Chamber sf friday would AA come out? I would only allow VENGENACE goers in since it would create the most competitive environment for training.

Also after reading Roller's Godlike inspirational post, starting tomorrow I'm going to actually put time into VENGEANCE training. I'm going to set myself a schedule of Practices like I did for APEX. I hope this works out.

Top Bottom