• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
MegaRobMan I cant until you visit lol

@Kenny: Oh they'll be more ...I'm sure of it. :)

And if people REALLY wanna hear this story...I'll hop on the MI Skype after work lol

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Oro, hester signaled for a fair catch, fumbled and was allowed to return it for a TD. The Lions forced a fumble and the refs decided it wasn't one.

Those are about 28 point swings right there. No excuse for Calvin Johnson dropping everything possible and fumbling, however.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
So I found out my neighbor...the cop who called my roommate when I had that giant smashfest last summer...he totally has the hots for me. God, why is always the married men with kids? If I told you all how I KNOW he wants me, you're going to be disgusted lol. But yes...this is an awkward situation for me. My roommate finds this hilarious. That dbag.

Always the married men with kids. lmfao.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oro, hester signaled for a fair catch, fumbled and was allowed to return it for a TD. The Lions forced a fumble and the refs decided it wasn't one.

Those are about 28 point swings right there. No excuse for Calvin Johnson dropping everything possible and fumbling, however.
He didn't even wave fair catch, gtfo. I'm assuming the fumble you are talking about was when Cutler kind of just pushed the ball forward with his arm? There was no one who even retrieved the ball and the play was whistled dead, and the ruling on the field was incomplete pass. How can you logically tell me that the defense should get the ball just because it was ruled a fumble after review. It's not an auto change of possession like an interception. If anyone went for the ball even, then I can see your point, but picking up a ball and handing it to the ref after everyone stopped playing, does not equate to getting possession of a ball.

Roller

Smash Legend
Esp the part when he says you haven't won a tourney

ZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Goddy with the hardest of callouts.

Also. I always forget. How lucky I am. 2 essays due tomorrow morning. Haven't started either. Both 6 pages. Start reading up for first one... Girl in my class on fb messages me about how she just finished. I'm like. Yo, if you need a proof reader... I'm here. She's like. OMG YESSSS. We have different TAs grading our papers. A bit of rewording=my paper is done. I AM SO HYPED. Now I just have one, and it's the easier of the two.

More grimey than Hot_ArmS... But IDGAF it's 3AM.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Revenge fairing people should have a smashfest on Friday so they are all gathered for Saturday. I don't think I can be involved so I imagine everyone should go to Roller's and sleep on his floor.

I also don't remember who I am taking besides Roller and Tech.

Roller

Smash Legend
Revenge fairing people should have a smashfest on Friday so they are all gathered for Saturday. I don't think I can be involved so I imagine everyone should go to Roller's and sleep on his floor.

I also don't remember who I am taking besides Roller and Tech.
I'm down to host a smashfest. I also will be in posession of Rum, so anyone who wants some of that, be my guest. I'll probably be staying mostly sober though since I want to get as much solid practice in that night as possible. Want to actually do well at Revenge. Also, Gio was talking to me last night about going. He's gonna try to get a bitty to cover his shift so he can come.

...I forget the rest too. L

Whose coming?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm down to host a smashfest. I also will be in posession of Rum, so anyone who wants some of that, be my guest. I'll probably be staying mostly sober though since I want to get as much solid practice in that night as possible. Want to actually do well at Revenge. Also, Gio was talking to me last night about going. He's gonna try to get a bitty to cover his shift so he can come.

...I forget the rest too. L

Whose coming?
Yoooooooo lemme help with you that.

:yeahboi:

Top Bottom