• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
wait im confused. How is $219 a night godlike? Thats a lot lol

ps skyrim
Because its the suite instead of a normal room I guess?

Normal rates for Hyatt Suites are around the $300 a night area. Also there is more than 2 beds and we could literally fit most of MI and actually do some big sfs/partying each night. It would just be a cool idea. I'm down for anything lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
wow. @ TChase

WTP, since you're providing the stream setup for REVENGE, could you give me the link to the channel you'll be broadcasting on?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Smashfest with Everlasting Yayuhz (!) at my apartment this afternoon, approximately 3pm - 6:30pm, Melee only. PM me if you need my address.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I need sex.

Any takers? Get it? Takers?

:awesome:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOL pppppffffffffffffffhabawhaaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I seriously w0flcoptered here guys, T_C for best homo.
no homo.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I need sex.

Any takers? Get it? Takers?

:awesome:
This ***** ill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOL pppppffffffffffffffhabawhaaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I seriously w0flcoptered here guys, T_C for best homo.
no homo.
^I hear he's down for the Dsmash.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Big news everyone.

Just watching Around the Horn. Next topic was gonna be the upcoming Oregon vs Stanford game. So how do they introduce it?

"Duck versus Tree."

Seriously.

I can't make this **** up.

That is all.

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So I stopped watching Umineko's anime but I have the VNs bookmarked so I can read them over winter break.

To replace Umineko, I am watching Darker Than Black Season 2 and Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica.

Madoka is fantastic I'm on episode 6 and I plan to finish it today/tonight since there are only 12 episodes. The one grip I have is that my favorite character Mami gets killed off early :c

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
So I stopped watching Umineko's anime but I have the VNs bookmarked so I can read them over winter break.

To replace Umineko, I am watching Darker Than Black Season 2 and Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica.

Madoka is fantastic I'm on episode 6 and I plan to finish it today/tonight since there are only 12 episodes. The one grip I have is that my favorite character Mami gets killed off early :c
everyone else dies too

Top Bottom