• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So my check cashing man is this older, skinny, Chaldean man. While making casual conversation with him, I ask him what he's going to do later. His response:

Its nice weather out so i'm going to **** my wife in our backyard. I'm going to go to town. We have a private backyard so no one will see.

I lol'ed.

:phone:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm not telling you to avoid being not impressed. I'm saying, ****ing read the VN before you like, get to the third arc of the anime, because otherwise you'll start losing. Like I did. Trust me. Please.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Can you link me to the VNs? I might as well start them :|
ori. For the love of god (or anything you can substitute for god for your preference), do yourself a GIANT favor. The Umineko anime is ok at best. They tried really hard to squeeze everything in to make it work and it comes off kinda ill pacedly. However, the VN is one of the best things every to be written. Believe me when I say that the Umineko VN is undoubtedly the best fictional work I have watched/read. You can get it in EN: here.

tl;dr: friends don't let friends not read Umineko.

For the love of god my avatar's from Umineko

there you go

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts 1, I'm doing the run through on Hard/Proud I always forget what it is in KH1

Roller

Smash Legend
Isn't it always proud mode? And you have to get 100% defeating sephiroth the titans and the phantom in neverland (still never beat sephiroth or that phantom)
They're not that hard. The titans are REALLY easy. Kirt Zisa or w/e his name is was pretty easy. The phantom is a bit tricky. And Sephiroth is mad fun. I don't find him that tough, but then again I'm on level 100 on both my normal and proud files...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
They're not that hard. The titans are REALLY easy. Kirt Zisa or w/e his name is was pretty easy. The phantom is a bit tricky. And Sephiroth is mad fun. I don't find him that tough, but then again I'm on level 100 on both my normal and proud files...
I plan on capping this file. I capped and 100% my KH2 Proud mode file and I wanna do it on this one :)

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Yo Roller, nice Tori Black. Also, wtf I'm so rage that they actually banned us from the game room, what do I do now?

In fact that picture of her is one of my backgrounds.

Roller

Smash Legend
That's a crap argument. Every few minutes or so something hype may happen, and we will get excited; we'll say "oooooohhhh" or "get wreckeddd." Then go back to playing/talking at a normal volume. If you don't want people to have passionate responses to what they're playing... Then you can't accept anyone who is passionate about games. And it seems to me as though that is their EXACT intended audience.

In addition, every setup has noise canceling headphones which allow anyone and everyone to play without being distracted. I've seen SCII players wearing headphones need to be tapped on the shoulder and told their phone's alarm has been ringing for the past 5 minutes. That is something in their own pocket, blasting noise that they could not hear. I don't think we are capable of providing more than just occasional ambient noise to these players.

They do have other reasons as well, and I have responses to all of them.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hi, if anyone's going to APEX and would like to team for Melee or Brawl, leave me a VM or PM.

Roller

Smash Legend
If I lived near you. =o

Also.

EVERYONE PLANNING ON DRIVING TO APEX.

Anther is showing interest in going. Wants to know cost and whatnot. As do I. Let's get everyone planning on going (by car) on a list. And everyone willing to drive as well, with how many seats. I know there have been a number of drivers/people in need of rides..

Let's go. Less than 2 months until Apex is here.

EDIT: You can also read this post as a ditto of Jungle's...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If I lived near you. =o

Also.

EVERYONE PLANNING ON DRIVING TO APEX.

Anther is showing interest in going. Wants to know cost and whatnot. As do I. Let's get everyone planning on going (by car) on a list. And everyone willing to drive as well, with how many seats. I know there have been a number of drivers/people in need of rides..

Let's go. Less than 2 months until Apex is here.

EDIT: You can also read this post as a ditto of Jungle's...
Yooo I was looking at the prices for a suite (It can hold more people), and $219 a night is godlike. We REALLY need to organize this I wanna go sooooo freaking bad.

Roller

Smash Legend
I refuse to pay more than $30 for the weekend (for housing). I'll bum off other people's rooms before I go in on something that expensive.

I'm not worried about finding housing tho. Driving. How are we getting there?

Top Bottom