• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
will do. We've all been itchin' to go play and prove that there's some talent in west mi, me particularly. I've been waiting to go to a tourney since 09, glad i finally got to one.

Off topic, but would it be possible for me to get my username changed if i asked the right person? I haven't used the name icy since '08. Saltymcmadjelly is much, much better.
u guyss have l cancel tho.

RED6

Smash Apprentice
I'd def be down for goin to that tourney too. I think we could get a few people at the very least to go for sure. Gettin more chances to brawl you guys would be really nice

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
Tech it's looking like there might be a full carload going to your tournament on the 10th. Nothing set in stone yet, but it's very promising. Me, Chet, and Dan wanna go, and I'm sure Amity and some one else would like to go as well.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Tech it's looking like there might be a full carload going to your tournament on the 10th. Nothing set in stone yet, but it's very promising. Me, Chet, and Dan wanna go, and I'm sure Amity and some one else would like to go as well.
That is legit as hell <3

Thatd be great if you guys could come out. Keep us posted!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I miss Vayseth. He and SamuraiPanda were my favorite MI players.

**** yeah Street Sharks.

I call Jab.

L

:yeahboi::shyguy::mistyface:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I wonder how long it'll take me to reach 10k posts...lmao. Ive had this account a bit more than one year and we're already at almost 9k lol. With my old account, I'd be just a few hundred posts away.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yo, it was all about Extreme Dinosaurs and Swat Kats
lol@extreme dinosaurs.

Swat Kats was legit
, a
best theme ever.

I wonder how long it'll take me to reach 10k posts...lmao. Ive had this account a bit more than one year and we're already at almost 9k lol. With my old account, I'd be just a few hundred posts away.
ban this man

Also glad everyone else was raised right and got to enjoy the show known as STREET SHARKS!! 90's cartoons ftw. **** all these cartoons nowadays
I have at least 5 street shark action figures

#12254 Ripster – Great White Shark
#12255 Blades – The Tiger Shark
#12256 Big Slammu - The Whale Shark
#13439 Streex - Tiger Shark
#13440 Moby Lick - Killer Whale

these ones.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol when I first read "I just started Umineko" I thought you were talking about the VN and when you said you were 3 episodes in I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaa how the **** did you read that fast"

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol when I first read "I just started Umineko" I thought you were talking about the VN and when you said you were 3 episodes in I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaa how the **** did you read that fast"
hahah I might start the visual novels when i finish the anime. My friend says it gets or is much better.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I kinda get the plot. But at this point, I'm watching the 5th episode, I wanna know if Beatrice is really the killer lol.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I kinda get the plot. But at this point, I'm watching the 5th episode, I wanna know if Beatrice is really the killer lol.
im gonna warn you early, there is no plot. actually, in better words, there IS a plot, but it's so logic-deprived and plothole-ridden that i like to think of it as having declared plot bankruptcy.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Welp, I'm lost.

Episode 5 basically did this to what I thought was happening.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━My Train of Thought━┻

I will pick up on episode 6 tomorrow. I need to get back to homework.

Top Bottom