• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yooooo, I was up in our hotel room partying it up with Tutu and west Michigan. Then after an appropriate level of 'Crunk' we went to the rave lol.

Wait a minute who are you? lol Which Link..lol

OH you're Amity.

I lost to Tutu in the Semifinals of the tournament. I beat Mike (Jawsome) and then some local guy I know and a bunch of randoms lol
:phone:

-Icy-

Smash Cadet
Yooooo, I was up in our hotel room partying it up with Tutu and west Michigan. Then after an appropriate level of 'Crunk' we went to the rave lol.

Wait a minute who are you? lol Which Link..lol

OH you're Amity.

I lost to Tutu in the Semifinals of the tournament. I beat Mike (Jawsome) and then some local guy I know and a bunch of randoms lol
I was the guy who was wearing the Foxhound beanie going by Salty. Tutu made me wait with you two in the rave line.

And I was the only Link that could actually play Link there, save for Tutu and the random as Link I played. I got knocked out by Zyth because **** Cargo Slam as Link.

ZTD | TECHnology

OH I got you now. What's up homie? :D

And yooooo I might not have a :link2: like you do but I got that crunk :mario2:

:yeahboi:

But yo it was nice meeting you this weekend. Definitely gonna have to chill at Skynet.

-Icy-

Smash Cadet
OH I got you now. What's up homie? :D

And yooooo I might not have a :link2: like you do but I got that crunk :mario2:

But yo it was nice meeting you this weekend. Definitely gonna have to chill at Skynet.

Nothing, also I got trashed by that Mario. Hopefully Skynet will have a lot more players who actually know how to play the game. ****'s way more fun that playing decent people on wifi.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm eager to see if there's more people with potential at Skynet. Its cool that I get to check out a totally different part of the state :D

And lol I didn't know I had a functional :mario2: until that night lololol I might have found my low tier character (finally!)

Although Gio is right, Mario is pretty broken.

-Icy-

Smash Cadet
Sucks for us West Michigan players, too long of a drive and too expensive for a college student with no job. **** sucks.

-Icy-

Smash Cadet
I'll talk with everyone tomorrow when we get together to play some Brawl. Then again, it's been a busy weekend with a lot of Brawl, dunno if anyone is gonna be up for it, haha.

ZTD | TECHnology

If you guys also manage to drive out to this, I'll help with gas as well. We'd really like to see more of you guys.

Also......

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313653

If West MI is interested you should come out to my tournament. I also provide free housing for those who travel long distances. What's the Point also does if he's going. I'd be more than happy to facilitate your travels out here to our region.

-Icy-

Smash Cadet
If you guys also manage to drive out to this, I'll help with gas as well. We'd really like to see more of you guys.

Also......

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313653

If West MI is interested you should come out to my tournament. I also provide free housing for those who travel long distances. What's the Point also does if he's going. I'd be more than happy to facilitate your travels out here to our region.
Considering I just slept in a hotel room with 7 other people, I have no problem with this. Nothing set in stone, but given how far away it is and how easy it is to car pool and split payment for gas, we can show up easily hopefully.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yooooooo keep us posted. I want to see more interaction between our regions. If you have questions/need something just hit me up. I'm like the Ambassador for our area lol

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Isn't... that in December?

nvm, 10 days until an announcement. The announcement wasn't that it was in 10 days.

-Icy-

Smash Cadet
Will do. We've all been itchin' to go play and prove that there's some talent in West MI, me particularly. I've been waiting to go to a tourney since 09, glad I finally got to one.

Off topic, but would it be possible for me to get my username changed if I asked the right person? I haven't used the name Icy since '08. SaltyMcMadJelly is much, much better.

Roller

Smash Legend
To change it, you'd have to get premium (costs money). But you've only got 30 posts... I'd say just make a new account.

Hope you guys can make it out to East MI tourneys!

Also. -Icy- is a better tag, imo.

Top Bottom