• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Evidently this thread turns to **** any time anybody talks about anything except Melee or tournaments.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I actually think I've had more timeout wins in tourney than anybody else in MI.
You, sir, are a butthead.

send me the hentai plz

also i've never timed anyone out because i have self respect
Check out Bible Black, it's hilarious., also ^^^though I tried to time someone out but I'm a moron.

Let's talk about how amazing Brawl is.
I like brawl because you can't dash dance in this game. Random Tripping rules. Melee is aight, I guess, but only for doubles.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I never liked m nights movies the best they would get was "okay" from my opinion and he destroyed the bending in that movie I mean it really makes no sense how firebenders need fire to bend but they are able to take over the world? They can hold earth benders in prison on earth? It takes 20 earth benders 2 minutes to move a rock the size of a head? I've never had a movie make me more angry for ruining a good thing

DRDN

Smash Master
I never liked m nights movies the best they would get was "okay" from my opinion and he destroyed the bending in that movie I mean it really makes no sense how firebenders need fire to bend but they are able to take over the world? They can hold earth benders in prison on earth? It takes 20 earth benders 2 minutes to move a rock the size of a head? I've never had a movie make me more angry for ruining a good thing

And I swear the only episode he watched was in the end of season 3 when they did the play because that's what he looks like he went off of

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I saw Last Air Bender on stream and stop watching after they went to the earth bender prison for obvious reasons. XD

DRDN

Smash Master
I can seriously ***** about that movie for its entire runtime starting with their names something that's universal in all languages and started in america I don't want there to be more but there's still ways to save the series of movies....I know he won't though

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
So hosting Melee at my church won't work out. Any other suggestions for a venue? Highschool? Timbuktu Internet Cafe? Any place that is not my house?

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
How big of an event are you trying to host, apasher? If it's just smashfests with locals, the high school is fine but inflexibility on weekend scheduling and other public school restrictions might make it hard to be anything bigger than that. Any place that's not your house you'll have to talk with the owners yourself, but expect to have to negotiate a venue price with them.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Just a regular local tournament. I understand the highschool problem, so I'll look in to other places.

Would owners even bother to negotiate with a 15 year old? @_@

What's The Point

Smash Master
Revenge car:
Myself
Tech
Roller
Tutu
Gio
Thugz

The bottom three are on-and-off attendance people but I assume by the day of at least two will want to go.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm bored, so I'm compressing and uploading more videos from this weekend. There will probably be one more batch to do after this. Once again if you have not subscribed to "TechnicalChase" please do so.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I know its unfinished, my friend is big in tge when they cry series.

I actually have Stein's gate on my to watch list. KenniSpam, Inui, and Oro are actually good sources of anime.

Oh.

Wait, anime talk is actually accepted in this thread???

The only anime i'm actually like going out of my way to watch atm are

Mawaru Penguindrum
Fate/zero
Working!! season 2

Also the Kodomo no Jikan manga is a lot better than the anime.
penguindrum is both the stupidest and the greatest thing i've ever seen.

why is the manga better?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey, I'm trying to resurrect the KS PR's. If you're interested in being a voting member of the Out-of-State Panel, please post in the thread or PM me. I'm trying to strike a balance between local and regional perspective on the rankings for our state.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283700

Thanks everyone :)

TheMann

Smash Ace
Who is going to Youmacon that may be available to team? Im like 90% confirmed for saturday only tho XD

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I don't think anybody from MI plays anybody from KS or even attend the same tourneys as KS enough to have a valid opinion.
Maybe yall will play at Revenge and you can give some feed back. I won't be going though :(

Top Bottom