• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ori. For the love of god (or anything you can substitute for god for your preference), do yourself a GIANT favor. The Umineko anime is ok at best. They tried really hard to squeeze everything in to make it work and it comes off kinda ill pacedly. However, the VN is one of the best things every to be written. Believe me when I say that the Umineko VN is undoubtedly the best fictional work I have watched/read. You can get it in EN: here.

tl;dr: friends don't let friends not read Umineko.

For the love of god my avatar's from Umineko

SCOTU

Smash Hero
it's like 75% done with the last episode

edit: also, ori, watching the anime will leave you without the answer arcs, as there are no plans to animate them. You'll have to read the VN if you want conclusion anyways. Personally I think EP 5-6 are the best anyways. (haven't read 8)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
im just hoping that higurashi kira is a complete troll and that a new ova is announced after the last episode that will explain rika's ascension to bernkastelhood

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
umineko is a horrible anime
Its getting to that point where I may drop it. I'm 6 episodes in and I've got an eh feeling about it

I think Ori loves the first 3 episodes of every anime
Not true, I nearly dropped Durarara at the beginning, but I ended up loving the anime.

ori. For the love of god (or anything you can substitute for god for your preference), do yourself a GIANT favor. The Umineko anime is ok at best. They tried really hard to squeeze everything in to make it work and it comes off kinda ill pacedly. However, the VN is one of the best things every to be written. Believe me when I say that the Umineko VN is undoubtedly the best fictional work I have watched/read. You can get it in EN: here.

tl;dr: friends don't let friends not read Umineko.

For the love of god my avatar's from Umineko
Like I've said multiple times, I'm going to read the VN, I've got a friend who is a HUGE Umineko buff and he is going to explain everything after I read.

edit: also, ori, watching the anime will leave you without the answer arcs, as there are no plans to animate them. You'll have to read the VN if you want conclusion anyways. Personally I think EP 5-6 are the best anyways. (haven't read 8)
I can tell they leave you with cliffhangers, Episode 5 clearly showed this.

spoiler bernkastel is rika
I knew this

Gay stupid lame.
Russsssssss

What's everyone's stance on Elfen Lied.
I want to watch it.
too mainstream for my refined tastes

babby's first gorefest

:phone:
You are the one who suggested I watch it lol.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I feel sorry for the legendary PCMJ. We game room Smashers likely represented his only interaction with people in real life.

Top Bottom