• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

thought tutu was planning on going?
I talked to nappy, nappy said he might go, then I told Kevin that i may be interested, then nappy told me he cannot go. Thus I no longer have a reason to go. Near's going, which is a reason for me to go and if i cant figure out a ride to tech's then I'll probably have to go since there would be no other way for me to get to Skynet.

However even if I do show up I wont be entering the tournament.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Tutu will probably end up going to Revenge, since I have no idea how he'll get back my place otherwise. Maybe someone can con him into entering. Wont be me though lol

:phone:

Tutu, I heard you like tourneys, so we are holding some tourneys to get you to tourneys so you can have tourneys on your way to tourneys.
lmao

This is my new signature.

@clowsui: I have nothing to gain by entering the tournament. I will get roughly 17th place at best, and be salty about my losses all weekend long. I'm not gonna pay money to lose, Thugz will beat me for free.

Mit

Smash Ace
Mason Hall at the U of M campus has been popular. I'm hosting an event December 10th, and its looking like a legit turnout.
Do you guys have someone from U of M hooking you up? Or is there someone to talk to to set things up?

And do you guys still just meet in a random classroom? Or is Mason Hall that big lounge* area?

Roller

Smash Legend
We have a predetermined classroom. A number of us go to U of M, including myself. And while I do have the combinations to get into the rooms in Mason, Juggleguy another UofM student is the one who reserved the room on behalf of our UM Smash club. UMSmash.com has more details on the club and whatnot.

ZTD | TECHnology

Fix'd it for ya
LMAO.

See?? And Thugz thinks I'm the one saying stuff about him recently lol. If he only knew stinstead of jumping on my ****, he'd see I actually stopped trolling him ago.

OH.

I had this dream last night, that we were at Revenge, and I beat someone (can't remember who it was) and they got really mad and started flipping out. And then no joke, Roller and Gio walk by, open packets of salt and dump them on the person. I remember saying "Oh my God, did you guys REALLY just do that?"

I WOKE UP LAUGHING.

:yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thats sad that Gamerz had to close :urg:

But as much as I liked Gamerz as a venue and the owners where chill as ****, I really enjoy the Boat Club for my venue. Its the original venue for the WBSTs and you can't replace it.

Big News from WB smash though. Starting next year Ham and I are bringing back the WBSTs and its will be Brawl, Melee, and UMvC3 again! Ham was taking 18 credits this semester and had no time for Smash but he is taking a lot lighter load next semester so expect stuff from us. We may do another Summer Series.

LMAO.

See?? And Thugz thinks I'm the one saying stuff about him recently lol. If he only knew stinstead of jumping on my ****, he'd see I actually stopped trolling him ago.

OH.

I had this dream last night, that we were at Revenge, and I beat someone (can't remember who it was) and they got really mad and started flipping out. And then no joke, Roller and Gio walk by, open packets of salt and dump them on the person. I remember saying "Oh my God, did you guys REALLY just do that?"

I WOKE UP LAUGHING.

:yeahboi:
If I manage to get to revenge, I will make this into a reality.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Woah, free speech Juggleguy, even for friggen Abu.

Also, what is this reserved room you guys speak of?

Eden?!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
@ Apasher: I'm going to Apex for sure. Will be competing and coordinating the recording staff.

@ Ori : That sounds awesome. I can help with the TOing for Melee if you need it. As long as we're not exiled to the outside balcony area, lol.

@ Brian: You should actually have access to the room reservations too, since I made you an authorized signer for the Smash club. Just don't go out and reserve like 20 rooms anytime, cause all the money in our club funds comes from me lol.

@ Dan/Chris: as the old adage goes... if it ain't Abu, it's probably visible on Smashboards.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
@ Ori : That sounds awesome. I can help with the TOing for Melee if you need it. As long as we're not exiled to the outside balcony area, lol.
Its the winter we won't exile you
yet :yeahboi:
. But come summer its a maybe. But we did fine with everyone in 1 room.

Also idk if anyone else saw this in the MI Brawl PR thread, but I'll quote it here.

How's it going Michigan smashers?

there's this tournament coming up in Toronto, Ontario on the 26th.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313196

As of right now, if you book a ticket with greyhound to London Ontario, it's only $53 bucks round trip. If you can do that, I can house you. However, everything comes with a catch. Since Technical_Chase is already most likely coming, I can only house 1 more person without another driver. So if anyone is willing to drive up here, I can house probably 5 more people AFTER Technical_Chase. So 6 people in total.

Let me know if you guys are interested. (:

Edit: Blazers are more than welcome.
Looks cool. I may be interested.

ZTD | TECHnology

I have found a room for Apex! Ironing out the details now. I may have room for a few people provided they pay their way.

So Im buying my pass this weekend and plane tickets.

I am ready.

Rob is there sort of perk to volunteering. I was gonna do it Friday or something.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Derek I'd be willing to spilt a room with you, if you need people.

:O Hunger! Hi I have seen/talked to you since the Showdown in OH the week after MLG lolololol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
just remember the moral of the story: Cut corners by making it a circle, not by making it a many-sided polygon. I have not spoken truer words in at least a week.

Top Bottom