• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I GUESS i can help if you need it Ori

god people pulling me back

anyone have ultimate

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Okay so I have my room confirmed. Double Bed - Standard for $409/3nights. So if we have like 4 people staying Friday-Sunday then that's roughly 100 per person. Not too shabby.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah that's for Apex.

Mannnnn why the **** is New Jersey so goddamn pricy? I'm gonna spend like at least 700 bucks on this trip between the traveling, the hotel room,the tournament, food and obscene amounts of liquor.

ltrainb

Smash Rookie
i'm new to this site so idk if this is where this is supposed to go, but i'm looking for people throwing smashfest in or around Detroit. me and a few friends are looking to branch out and add more people to the rotation of smashers we play. can anyone help me out???

Roller

Smash Legend
If you can get to Ann Arbor, we have the most smashfests. I hiiiiiiighly recommend you try coming out to a tourney, there's a few coming up in Eastern MI in December. December 10th in Ann Arbor is looking to be pretty solid right now, so I'd suggest coming if you're able. Plenty of people there to play with, you can get tips from the state's top players, compete and see how you guys stack up, and make contacts for smashfests.

Near the bottom of the first post here lists all the tourneys for this season. Check 'em out and see if you can make any. Like I said, shoot for the 10th if possible.

If you ARE able to make it to Ann Arbor smashfests on evenings/weekends, send me a PM and I'll be sure to let you know when we wind up having them.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
What did you think I was inviting you to? Just curious because I immediatly facepalmed when I read your response and noticed brawl wasn't mentioned

Just an fyi for my last few SF I have...it is whatever game the people there want to play I have a setup for most fighting games and all smash (64 being on the wii) but only 2 tvs to use room for 2~3 more

ltrainb

Smash Rookie
i used to go to U of M so i know people play a lot on campus and i can beat pretty much all of them....somewhere around 95% i believe. but i'm actually going to the tourney in Grand Rapids this weekend too. and if you have places to park in Ann Arbor (which is almost impossible) then i'm able to go. short trip to me lol

ltrainb

Smash Rookie
What did you think I was inviting you to? Just curious because I immediatly facepalmed when I read your response and noticed brawl wasn't mentioned

Just an fyi for my last few SF I have...it is whatever game the people there want to play I have a setup for most fighting games and all smash (64 being on the wii) but only 2 tvs to use room for 2~3 more
oh i thought you were playing everything but brawl lol sounds cool tho.

Roller

Smash Legend
I look forward to meeting you this weekend then! Make sure to introduce yourself!

If you're really confident I'd be down to moneymatch you. =p Oldschool U of M vs newschool battle for glory.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
If you don't have a smashboards account and you assume a money match is 1 game, you are probably going to get ****ed up Itrainb.

I have the utmost confidence in Roller.

ltrainb

Smash Rookie
your last year at uofm mustve been 08-09, cause I started fall 09 and didnt hear of you

pretty much. i came back for one more semester this past winter but it didn't work out. i basically sat in the game room on north campus and destroyed people lol i've heard of you tho Hot Arms.

and i don't play for money yet cause i don't know what people are capable of. i've seen Ally play before and i played Tutu at Youmacon (almost got him the second game) so now me and my friends are on the road to getting better.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
we mustve played at some point if you went to the gameroom during last winter semester cause I went there too

also roki was referring to how smash is banned at the gameroom now lolz

I dont plan on going there anymore, I wasnt even there all of last week

ltrainb

Smash Rookie
we mustve played at some point if you went to the gameroom during last winter semester cause I went there too

also roki was referring to how smash is banned at the gameroom now lolz

I dont plan on going there anymore, I wasnt even there all of last week
maybe. idk.
why did they ban it?

Top Bottom