• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yooo melee doesn't take any more time to practice than brawl you're full of it

Roller

Smash Legend
Gio, I'm down to play tonight if I don't immediately pass out after this class... Or I could just make it a nap and play later..

...Maybe I'll go to the gameroom for a bit later.

And they banned smash from the gameroom (except on friday) because our group is too big and loud now, which I disagree with. Though we have had smash happening on 4 separate setups with 3-6 people at each multiple times so...

Also, I think they feel we're too good at the games (LOL) and discourage new players. Despite the fact we were getting more players pretty much every week.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hi, are there really no MI Brawl players going to APEX and up for teaming with me? :(

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I havent registered yet haha and I really need to :urg:. Ankoku I'd be glad to team if you'd want to. Its up to you.

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
6-8. I don't know exactly when. After work you should go to Roller's or Gio's, where ever people are gathering the night before. If you go home you're going to be asleep when I come to get you with no means to contact you.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
ltrain, how did you spend an entire semester at the game room without introducing yourself to any of us? We were kinda hard to avoid.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Ori Melee MM me at DRDNs World no practice between now and then except tourneys if you enter those. And melee requires practicing tech skill and I don't have that kind of time super wave dashes are shotty at best for me and I have only used them to perfection once

LAIN!! Do you still have the same number? Ill be txting you tomorrow

clowsui

Smash Legend
btw will since you're riding w/ WTP i'm no longer paying for your entry. SORRY BBCAKES I JUST WANTED TO TRY AND GET YOU TO ARRIVE EARLY, BUT NOW THAT I KNOW FOR SURE YOU WILL BE THERE IN A RELATIVELY TIMELY MANNER...

<333 forgive me

ltrainb

Smash Rookie
ltrain, how did you spend an entire semester at the game room without introducing yourself to any of us? We were kinda hard to avoid.
lol you would think it would have happened naturally right. but truthfully i was using the gameroom for an escape. i had Calc 4 and Physics that semester so i was a wreck mentally lol

Roller

Smash Legend
Ori Melee MM me at DRDNs World no practice between now and then except tourneys if you enter those. And melee requires practicing tech skill and I don't have that kind of time super wave dashes are shotty at best for me and I have only used them to perfection once

LAIN!! Do you still have the same number? Ill be txting you tomorrow
I'll take this MM at Tech's tourney if you want. I haven't played Melee in a week due to the new ban in the gameroom, which was the main place I played melee. So time without practice will be the same.
^this
lol you would think it would have happened naturally right. but truthfully i was using the gameroom for an escape. i had Calc 4 and Physics that semester so i was a wreck mentally lol
I still don't understand how this would be possible. Most people there are junior/senior engineers who have tough schedules and we still all know each other. (granted I wouldn't know you either way since I only started going this semester)
So where do you guys play now and how long is this stupid ban in effect for?
It's probably intended for the rest of the year. -__- and I'm down to play whenever on central campus. I can play any time tonight after 8 if you're interested. Need practice for this weekend.

Ironically, it's likely that I'm going to APEX. :awesome:

And lol @ game clubs banning Smash for loudness/domination. Been there before. :p
Yoooo, come to MI tourneys! lol
And yeah, that sucks dude. u_u

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sure lol, i only play melee for ****s and giggles now. How much? I will no do $5+. Melee isn't worth that much to me.

:phone:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'll take this MM at Tech's tourney if you want. I haven't played Melee in a week due to the new ban in the gameroom, which was the main place I played melee. So time without practice will be the same.

^this

I still don't understand how this would be possible. Most people there are junior/senior engineers who have tough schedules and we still all know each other. (granted I wouldn't know you either way since I only started going this semester)

It's probably intended for the rest of the year. -__- and I'm down to play whenever on central campus. I can play any time tonight after 8 if you're interested. Need practice for this weekend.

Yoooo, come to MI tourneys! lol
And yeah, that sucks dude. u_u
I'm going to make an effort to, they're starting to put me on Saturday morning shifts or not at all. :yeahboi:

Top Bottom