• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

THuGz

Smash Lord
Tech you should just try a fly white girl sometime. I bet you'll just like realize you were wrong all along.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ My heart jumped after reading this post.

Jolly Ranchers PLEASE!

<3 you Kevin.

If Jolly Ranchers are not available I will select Starburst as a suitable alternative.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, Smashfest on Friday in AA. Slayer, HIV, and other East MI badasses will be in town. 8pm Mason Hall, assume venue room (1427) unless you hear something different before Friday, I think the TVs are still there from last weekend lol.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Woah wtf, it's always girl johns, not LoL johns. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

League is just a better game. (At least I am better at it and I've hit a small wall in Smash again).

Also ice climbers make this game 0 fun. I'm never friendying with Roller again, even when I win like 65-70% of the matches, I die a little inside.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Woah wtf, it's always girl johns, not LoL johns. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

League is just a better game. (At least I am better at it and I've hit a small wall in Smash again).

Also ice climbers make this game 0 fun. I'm never friendying with Roller again, even win I win like 65-70% of the matches, I die a little inside.
Trololol ^_^, thats what I told roller too. Then I picked up peach and down c stick and life was ez once again, even if only for a little while.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Peach vs ICs is the dumbest match-up I've ever played and not been at the disadvantageous side in.

Here's how it works against any ICs who aren't actually top level:
1. Float cancel the aerial of your choice. While uair is possible, though, I wouldn't recommend it. Fair is one of the better approaches, dair is good for crossing up safely, nair gives shield pressure if you're already up close, bair obviously for when they're behind you.
2. Dsmash.
3. Kill whichever Ice Climber ended up off-stage from this.
4. Repeat.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Peach vs ICs is the dumbest match-up I've ever played and not been at the disadvantageous side in.

Here's how it works against any ICs who aren't actually top level:
1. Float cancel the aerial of your choice. While uair is possible, though, I wouldn't recommend it. Fair is one of the better approaches, dair is good for crossing up safely, nair gives shield pressure if you're already up close, bair obviously for when they're behind you.
2. Dsmash.
3. Kill whichever Ice Climber ended up off-stage from this.
4. Repeat.
True fax right here. Works every time, ^_^

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Rizk, are you gonna come to more tourneys this season? =o I also feel like your MMs challenge was aimed at me.
>_>
<_<

I've been wanting more MMs, and nobody in MI will. So I'm down for doing one. =]

THuGz, ease up on the thousands of MMs with Rizk. You're going after the bait thinking he's on Kentucky status... He is not.

Oh yeah, that reminds me.

I am loving the KY PR thread.

But Tech, you should really stop overly coddling Kass after every simple harmless troll post you make; just in a vein effort to avoid her getting mad. First of all, she's always mad. Second, you are acting like a guy that wants to get in her pants...

:yeahboi:
Not really aimed to you. But yeah I will accept.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Alright, Smashfest on Friday in AA. Slayer, HIV, and other East MI badasses will be in town. 8pm Mason Hall, assume venue room (1427) unless you hear something different before Friday, I think the TVs are still there from last weekend lol.
I think I'm going to come to this if I'm not playing table tennis with my one friend that night. I'll keep checking this thread.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Roller has yet to get back to me on a time for smash today, so I don't know where that is going.

I have bought some drinks for SiiS. Captain, vodka and jolly ranchers, and a travel size amount of whiskey because the CVS girl didn't know what a 5th was.

So Roller says 8. I also need way more vodka because I bought too many jolly rancher's.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I'll take one MM from each person so if you want to go IC and Pikachu on me you better use them in a set lol. I aint doing more than 1 MM with one person with the amount of people.

:phone:

Edit: I'll take any MM's

Top Bottom