• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
But it would be the expected ****. What unranked roster do you think won't get ***** by just #1-5?

I can only think of including Anther and Judge, but they haven't been to tournaments in all of 2011 I think, so that's silly to include them. Even then, after them and Mikey, still people getting *****.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo the non PR has...
1. Gioknight
2. Marcoknight
3. Rizzy-K
4. WTP
5. Mikey
6. Me
7. Zinoto
8. LOE1 <---- key to victory

Lets make this happen :yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo real talk lets do this Crew battle.

I find it funny that most PR members don't wanna do it lol. Why wouldn't you wanna humiliate people who constantly talk down on you XD. Honestly the only hard people to beat in that top 8 is 1,2, and 3. I have full belief that The 8 I listed could do serious work lol.

If we needed subs, I would vouch for Zinoto, Tyrannochu, Roller, DRDN, and maybe JontheMesa. I am only listing active players atm.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll try, my tourneys tended to get everyone on the list there. I believe BAMF 2 had everyone on the list and who I listed there. I may go check lol.

- BAMF 2 had 7/8 PR members (missing tutu) and 6/8 (missing Rizk and Zinoto)

What's The Point

Smash Master
I find it silly and saddening that anyone would believe any combination of listed non-PR members would compete with the current PR. You have to go into super inactive lists and include L_Cancel or Judge or Anther to get a competition. Though, adding all three gives it to the non-PR team.

The issue is the skill gap after 3rd. For instance, Mikey would be 4th and he's the best person on the non-PR crew.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
^ LMAO wishful thinking.
Why did you create the PR in the first place?

*tries to get even better*

:phone:
exactly and thats what Im helping promote maybe we cant all strive to be on the pr all the time but atleast we want to say we can stand a chance or come close. Who wouldn't want to be on the non PR side and WIN?

I think every PR we come out with the non PR form a team and try to make this **** work also all the inactives count for our side so it keeps it somewhat even we just need to take out 1-3 and SK is a major part of my goal because of my hatred for his char

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
My "LMAO Wishful thinking" statement was in response to getting Coco at a tournament these days. I'd love to see him but hes in "limbo" right now. If you wanna know why the PR is here go read the mission statement in the OP. ;)

DRDN

Smash Master
I took wishful thinking as in us having a chance and my question was retorical and answered right after by asphers comment.

To make us want to do better and it does I call it my hitlist and if we treat the pr side like a ladder we can see how much more we need to step it up

And tutu do you like anything besides single

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
this is yet another pointless post pointing out to everyone that i can't do anything because i'm a sheltered minor, and i fail to realize that i constantly do this and it's annoying people

biggest.................. edit................ ever

What's The Point

Smash Master
DRDN, or some one who knows, did you book the suite room or a normal room?

Also Kirikuo and friend(?) may stay with us now as I am picking him up from Dayton.

yo aceplayer i saw you're friends with leslie on fbook now

OMG

:yeahboi:

she is "THE SUPREME". i dont think she knows i exist. but i'm pretty good friends with her ex.

O LAWD

DRDN

Smash Master
I got the second room for myself/party room and in case of any overflow.

Nightly Rate: 77.00 USD (Does not include all applicable taxes or fees)

Room Type: Two Double Beds Rate Type: ##rateName## Rate Description: ##rateDescription## Number of Rooms: 1 Number of Adults: 2

I got 2 of those and everyone besides me only has to chip in for the 1 room

Also gifts whats the schedule look like for tomorrow?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Good man.

And the schedule:

2:20: Gifts is out of class.
3:00 Tech is out of work and Gifts will pick me up. Somewhere around then Mikey will pick you up.
3:30 Ideally I am home and showering so i dont smell like Subway.
3:30 - 4:00 : Everyone arrives at my place. We talk about how geeked we are. SK will try to maintain his Poker Face .
4:00 - We leave for Cinci.
9:30-10: We arrive in cinci. The late time is taking into account rest stops, and when we go eat.:phone:

Top Bottom