• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
How many rooms are we getting? Id suggest atleast 2 so we have more space and also 1 can be smoking the other non...?
Just get 1 cause i dont want to pay extra for another room i wont use. You can get a smoking room if you want.

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
And I did get 2 rooms but the second ones pretty much so I have a smoking room and my own bed :)
Does that mean you are paying in full for it? Because I'm not chipping in for a second room and I doubt others will want to as well.

Or you could charge a $5 entry and make it the smash room of the hotel. Most people do not like their sleeping room also being the room people play smash in.

Roller

Smash Legend
Rizk, are you gonna come to more tourneys this season? =o I also feel like your MMs challenge was aimed at me.
>_>
<_<

I've been wanting more MMs, and nobody in MI will. So I'm down for doing one. =]

THuGz, ease up on the thousands of MMs with Rizk. You're going after the bait thinking he's on Kentucky status... He is not.

Oh yeah, that reminds me.

I am loving the KY PR thread.

But Tech, you should really stop overly coddling Kass after every simple harmless troll post you make; just in a vein effort to avoid her getting mad. First of all, she's always mad. Second, you are acting like a guy that wants to get in her pants...

:yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ I'm just not that type of person. I did establish a few things though. Its extremely rare I feel the need to just be a flat out *** or be that blunt. If I thought it wouldn't turn into a giant explosion I may have tried a different approach. However, its not worth the drama nor the time it takes to make these posts. It's Smash.

Also eh. If I wanted to get in a woman's pants it would have been done when we first met.

:yeahboi:

Top Bottom