• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Lol roller you're the one that cg'd all the noobs

:phone:
I CG'd no new players at the tourney. I went Marth/TLink/DK/Sonic vs them in friendlies. I learned from ludington.
And the anubis thing... In my defense. Me picking Lucario was me trying to sandbag... Then I realized Gifts was MK.
In the mood for some Maylay

/sick of playing lvl 1 CPUs

:phone:
I've been playing all week. And about to play again right now. Get to AA.

Does anyone wanna have a big sf before we leave on friday? Like tomorrow or thursday night, at mason or Roller's or something?
I've been in the game room playing Melee all week. I probably wont be tomorrow though Have to study for a quiz. Might be there Thursday afternoon though. Then in the evening after my 7pm class We can do some type of smashfest wherever with WTP/Tutu/whoever wants in.

I love how I'm going out of state for a Brawl regional this weekend, and have been playing Melee nonstop.

fZk

Smash Lord
fzk can't you change your flight back to cinci instead of detroit?
I can't since the university is paying for my flight, it could have been possible to do that last week have I thought about it before but now it's to late.

also fzk lets smash when you get back
:woman:

I have a new main to train so yep let's play and stop flaking out on smashfests.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You guys are right, its super difficult for me not to be on Lain's side of the bracket every tourney. Like if wasn't there then they just wouldn't run. Every tournament I was at last season Lain was on my side of the bracket. MK banned? lain round 2 Rizkin1? Lain round 2 The one where June and ally happened to enter, big surprise after Junebug(who i played round 2) winner went on to play Lain. Idk maybe im *****ing over nothing. I'm sorry if I am, but like srsly why am I always on Lain's side of the bracket barring extraordinary circumstances?

Last tournament was an exception because I had the 2nd seed out of the 1st seeds in pools, due to Mikey being an inactive last season. Basically for various bad reasons I got seeded like I was SK or Kenny.
Rizkin' = New TO not knowing all the previously common matches. Give him some slack.

GS2 = Yep my bad. I did forget. I do TO a LOT of tournaments. I can't remember EVERYTHING. And then half the time, you tell me you don't care anyway which I now know isn't true. If you actually really cared then you should have just told me like last tournament. And you still didn't even play Lain that tournament anyway.

GS3 = I give you what you wanted because you were vocal and brought up a good point. What else can I do?

My bad at the one where I played Junebug 2nd round I got a 3rd seed in pools

I see the secret to me not playing lain round 2 is to get a 3rd seed. Yellow card me now imo

also Kevin wont it be a triple up in Gifts trunk? Me You and DRDN lmao

o wait using my logic Me+DRDN=1DBPM so its really like you riding with DBPM in gifts' trunk
You guys combined still aren't THAT black.

:yeahboi:

You guys are all forgetting that I'm going to SiiS.
Word?

Also we aren't doubling up in Gifts trunk lmao. We already have our plans set and I doubt we're changing them. Final car is Gifts, TC, SK, Mikey, DRDN.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
YO, I wanted to play snake in doubles but roller told me to stay mk.

:(

In my defense though, I only had 63 ledge grabs.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lol in me and Ranier's game against our randoms, i literally only tornadoed for both of their entire first stocks and i think i had something like 10%, then Ranier got mad at me and said it isn't fun for them stop doing that. Next game we played double jiggs and i had like 4 rests, one of them killed Ranier. If i continue to play brawl, this is the only reason why.

THuGz

Smash Lord
^ wait, gifts wasn't kidding? Also, what's anubis? Us nebraska folk never heard of such newfangled words

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
whoa whoa whoa pump the brakes

I wish I had level 50 Ice Climbers :(

Top Bottom