• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
someone should build an mATX desktop, and record with like 4 dazzles at once at tournaments. That would be boss mode. I'd totally build that if someone paid me to.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
How would the cords reach 4 set ups
Get longer cords.

Please elaborate on this idea for those who understand the world of technology less clearly than you do, Dan.
I guess actually I should've said miniITX cause that'd probably even work better. That's basically a size of computer that would be ~14.17" x 11.02" x 3.74"

It would be reasonably cheap ($couple hundred) to build such a machine that would be powerful enough to capture from several devices at once.

too technical; didn't read: It's a small desktop computer that can capture video from multiple smash setups simultaneously. If you had a venue with a projector (*cough* mason hall *cough*) you wouldn't even need a separate monitor or anything. You could even use it as the TO computer as well.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Lol I was about to translate for you. matx cases are kinda expensive though :/ the apevias are SOOOO nice though. Also you'd have to consider they can't always support a large video card well because it might get cramped and overheat. To capture 4 streams at once I'd think you'd need a decent graphics card. Maybe not? I have an extra radeon 4550 which might be able to handle that

But building one would be awesome, with the apevia case that has a handle and is box shaped. So portable and amazing.

Yeah drdn extension cables aren't expensive. Wouldn't want to buy cheap ones though, they might do funky things to the video
:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't think video cards are necessary to capture video from an externally-based capture card...?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Hmm yes but I'm sure to have 4 different video streams at once on the screen would take some power. Unless you just opted out of showing a preview and just captured. That'd work well

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, you won't need a video card (past something to actually give you output to see what you're doing). And yeah, it's probably something like $40-50 for the case, $60-80 for the cpu, $100-120 for everything else. Not counting the Dazzles

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Guys, this is my first time saying this and officially for that matter. Last few months I realized I had little to no attraction to women. I talk big about girls and have their pictures on my AIB due to the fact that I don't want to be judged. I am not fully gay but might be leaning towards it a little. I hope you guys suck me off if you actually read this and thought it was serious. I hope nobody judges me Is all I'm trying to say and I'm glad I have u guys as a friend

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
All it means is that he found another way to post even more without actually saying anything.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Mikey has your address.

And his number is:

586-337-0807

Also make sure you have directions to my house by the time he gets you. My address is:

665 Allen St
Ferndale, MI

Also I'm gonna start calling Rizk, Rizgay for that post. :bee:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ankoku with a perfect image for every situation lol. A yes! 1 class till im done and getting ready for SiiS6!!!

Top Bottom