• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Dre pleaseeeeee don't jinx it. People are getting too cocky with the Lions and we almost lost today. Idk wtf was wrong with stafford along with jahvid best and a few others in the first half. All I can say is that was one hell of a comeback and Adrian Peterson is no joke. Good thing we got one of the best kickers in the league too lol. Lions 3-0 baby! **** vikings they deserve 0-3 lol. Inshallah lions superbowl this year.
(Inshallah=hopefully in arabic)
:phone:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
all i heard from Kool Ori Bro was that SK got 9th and everyone else got 17th-33rd

also, gotta love being woken up by thundah

*goes back to sleep*

Roller

Smash Legend
SK-9th
THuGz-17th
Roller-25th
Ori-25th
Tutu-25th
Mikey-25th
WTP-33rd?
Tech-33rd?

DRDN and Gifts drowned =/

To be fair, when we got to the venue, I was still tipsy, and Tutu was still legit drunk from the night before. L

There are many johns for pretty much everyone. But **** it, we free.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
SK-9th - Legit. Lost to Logic and Krystedez
THuGz-17th FREEST BRACKET EVER!
Roller-25th Partially drunk. Should have beat Kassandra. Those SDs.
Ori-25th Lost to Thugz LOL
Tutu-25th Pullin' a Tech_Chase and was drunk at the venue LMAO
Mikey-25thGot screwed over by Today yelling in the megaphone in his ear during a set with HadesBlade. Mikey could have won this.
WTP-33rd? I don't know what your john is.
Tech-33rd? Tell me why I got a Bracket win in Winner's against Luminoth and I still have the lowest bracket placing. That's bs. Also I had to play Fizzle in Loser's Round 2. And if I had even won Game 3 I would have had to play Mikey...

^ There are your johns.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Thugz has the best johns of those listed. And I think since lain wasn't there, today was out to DQ me.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Y.b.M. first game of losers. Also too bored to time out some one who plays like Tech to then immediately lose to Shugo. But that is mostly just a pointless john, as opposed to Y.b.M. where I'm just not good enough for that.

THuGz

Smash Lord
My bracket was normal, until Ori. Not to say Ori is bad or anything, just didn't deserve to be a 17th vs 25th match between us lol. I think beating Tako earned me 25th.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Thugs lost to my Mario in pools then had to MK me to win the rest of the set. :yeahboi:

Oh, btw. Not sure if any of MI beat Yoshi, but I did (2-1 vs Hadesblade). Just play Pit and you'll win.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
My bracket was easy lol i just ****ed up mad hard with an unfortunate sd game 3 at 30% vs thugz and it was a detrimental mistake that cost me a win.

I lost to THuGz.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, quite frankly THuGz' bracket wasn't any more free than mine was. I just played like ***.

I have a choice to make between continuing my melee practice or just playing brawl. My techskill suffers in both when I try at both of them.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't see how it's difficult to play both games at the same time at all. If anything, Mikey is amazing because of his skill, not because he happens to play both games. You ought to be praising him for that. :p

ITT: johns

if thugz can get 17th there's no excuse for any of our PR members to not get top 13 or something.

also, i finally saw inception last night. was it supposed to be good? it might've been ok if i hadn't already seen a better version in the form of the matrix.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
ITT: johns

if thugz can get 17th there's no excuse for any of our PR members to not get top 13 or something.

also, i finally saw inception last night. was it supposed to be good? it might've been ok if i hadn't already seen a better version in the form of the matrix.
What happened to you when you where the 5th on the pr at the last siis? Did you even make it out of pools?

:yeahboi:

Sk got 9th.

And not trying to john for him bit tutu was a hot mess on sunday. Just sayin.

Top Bottom