• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
All Brawl Rules

Demonstration Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQughaSnWPA
  • 4 Players per set
  • Single Elimination
  • All Stages On Set On Random
  • All Characters Random
  • Top 2 players Advance
  • All Items on set to Medium
  • First Player to win 2 matches moves ahead
  • 2nd person to advance is decided in the order of: Match wins, lives left in last match, most kills in last match
For right now its single elimination although it may be changed to double elim. Here's an example of what a bracket may look like: Ohio Free For All Example Bracket

It will be the same minus the losers side of the bracket and most likely with more entrants.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I heard wuvs is driving but I dont know who could go with him. I might just take the megabus to Philly and then there's a train going right to the school

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I was looking into the Megabus also but wanted to find a way to get there from Philly. Its probably going to be less expensive than flying. The only thing is I think its actually too early to get a price quote on Megabus for right now. I could be wrong though.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yeah roller thats right, thats how ally is going. His sweet handsome lips told me :woman:

take the megabus from detroit to pittsburgh then from there you can take a train right to rutgeurs supposedly. I know that the school has an amtrak station. if anyone wants to buy a train ticket let me know, i get 20% off amtrak <3

what is everyone planning on doing for housing?

Roller

Smash Legend
Worst case scenario, I live in NJ and have friends that go to Rutgers; so I'm not worried. But I was just thinking bum in people's hotel rooms.

How is everybody getting to Detroit? If somebody is driving, can I get a lift?

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I want to go to Apex too. Probably going to fly or train or something... looking for housing too. Michigan room sounds good to me lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If anybody would like to team with me for either game at Apex, let me know.

What's The Point

Smash Master
If some one else plays D2 I'd be down. I still have those level 85ish Sorc and Necro we talked about at Hope. But as you may remember I can't run Meph because I apparently suck so I need help.

Top Bottom