• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
lol offline :yeahboi:

And I think the "spacing" aspect with marth is exagerated. As long as you aren't just mindlessly throwing out moves, you should be ok.

:phone:

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

edit: Why are there spaces in that when I put in no spaces, is there a character limit for words on SWF?

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Roller, as to that post. I feel like Smash has more gay people than the general population, so using the word is mad **** :)

**** is smash permanent it cant be moved.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I've never liked Mason and have expressed so many times.

Main reason being I don't feel as "chill" at Mason, or any school building, as I would some one's house/apartment/dorm room.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
If any of you Xbox 360 owners ever wanted Gears of War + Gears of War 2 + All Downloadable Maps, now is the time to get it. Gears of War Triple Pack is on sale now at Best Buy for $19.99, a steal for 2 games.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Masonfest >>>>>>>>>> apartment Smashfest

Kevin, it's kinda unreasonable to expect anyone to host a Smashfest in their small living space every time, to keep being inconsiderate of other roommates, and to put a block in their schedule that can't be moved until everyone leaves.

What's The Point

Smash Master
There isn't any "every time". I just like smashing at a living space, and want to know if anyone has a place we can smash at as an alternative to Mason sometimes.

Top Bottom