• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Smashfest in AA tomorrow!! Kalamazhu is here for UM orientation, we'll probably play at Mason in the evening.

Who else is in... Gio, Lain, Moose, SCOTU, Kagu, Chad?... HOT ARMS?!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah let's throw a dual Smashfest together if possible. Even I'm down to play some Brawl. As long as you're willing to play me.

What's The Point

Smash Master
If it looks like there will be at least two more people who regularly play Brawl I'll show up. I could use some work on my melee, but not enough to go to AA just for it.

For a moment I was worried about parking, but then I remembered I have access to a business vehicle pass.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I can't wait for this weekend. MAYHEMFEST!

I'm like one of 4 black people that will go in a mosh pit full of 200 lbs + crazy white people and just attacking people :awesome: <3 metal concerts.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
There's not much to discuss about stages. Either you want fewer of them because a lot of stages are "stupid" or you want more of them because you're against indirectly buffing characters that always counterpick starters... or something like that. Everyone has a different idea of what's "dumb" or "broken" about a stage, but there's rarely a player out there who wants the middle ground, so the only thing for sure is to either go toward something like this

Smashville
Final Destination
Battlefield

or something like this

Yoshi's Island
Battlefield
Castle Siege
Final Destination
Smashville
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium
Halberd
Brinstar
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Port Town Aero Dive
Jungle Japes
Norfair
Onett

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yo What's The Point?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2NYvJJ-_Vw Why do Warios CP Brinstar over Cruise?

Also, have MI TOs discussed stages much? I'd really like to talk about some things...
I told tech i was going to do that wario trick in tourny and he said it would be considered stalling :(. This was back when they first found out about that. Haha

This is a forum, you dont have to ask about talking about stages. Just post it? Lol

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I mean, the account can be perma-banned, but yeah, I don't see much reason to delete or ban an account in case you ever want to come back to it.

The people who quit are the ones that silently over time stop showing up to stuff and posting. When people make any sort of deal about it, it ends up just being a break.

And yo I'm in the middle ground for stages, I like everything we have right now except ps2 and brinstar.

Roller

Smash Legend
The people who quit are the ones that silently over time stop showing up to stuff and posting. When people make any sort of deal about it, it ends up just being a break.

And yo I'm in the middle ground for stages, I like everything we have right now except ps2 and brinstar.
I agree with this man whole heartedly. On both issues, but mostly the stages. I also hear Long Island may start experimenting with the Japanese stagelist. I think this is awesome. We should consider giving it a try.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yo we got a big Smashfest coming up at Mason, 9pm.

Confirmed so far: Kalamazhu, Lain, KOH, 3Chairz, Juggleguy

Anyone else in AA up for some games tonight?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Tutu did not respond to my text, and while Gio seemed interested if there was Brawl, he may have that concert thing he mentioned. So my attendance looks bleak.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The BBR RC is going to be introducing something sexy in relation to those last few posts. It should be announced soon.

And PS2 is legit.

And I think RC is way more jank than Brinstar personally.

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Tutu, give me your address again so I can pick you up. Though waiting for a text back from Gio to decide if I go or not.

And I have reached what I think is the best version of my avatar. Though no one will know what it is.

Top Bottom