• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Composeur

Smash Ace
Um, so I'm really sorry, but I JUST saw on facebook that ANOTHER one of my best friends is having a last-minute birthday thing tonight (of course), so I actually have to bail for the same reason as last week. I promise I still <3 you guys and that it's just birthday season in my circle of friends.

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
I am leaving my house to do something not smash related (as far as I know) but if someone would text me an address I'd appreciate it, and I'll send one back when I can head out there.

313-334-9398

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Slayer, I might sell you that controller, not sure yet, I take it, it's working well.

Also I need a ride on Saturday.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Lain, I still have your headband.

Try to remember since it's in my bag that I carry my Wii stuff around in, so I've had it every time since you've left it.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
So my phone had me unsubscribe from this thread. I searched "yooooooooo" to find it again cause I'm too lazy to look for it. Lmaoo

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm sure the BBR put in a ton of thought and debate into that decision, because it has a ton of really bad negative drawbacks and only a few slight benefits, and as long as they clearly believe that those benefits outweigh the difficulty in correctly upholding those rules, i'm sure it's worth it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
We felt like this has been an on going problem for a long time now. And with the recent "scandal" at KTAR last weekend, we felt like immediate and swift action needed to be taken. We realized that there were several drawbacks to implementing this, and the backlash we would receive from some top players and some meatrides would be pretty significant. But we believed that the benefits and the message it sends is more than worth it. Honestly, a lot of the top players are bad examples to the community. That's why I love MI's top players and Midwest as a region. We don't have scandals like this. I just get really tired of certain top players acting like they're the only ones who matter. Not everyone does that but some do and they're pretty vocal about it.

Top Bottom