• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Louis, I better see you this summer :D Also we have to do teams again. I got way better with DDD since the last time.

Also guys I'm pretty sure I have a date reserved already. So when its finalized the thread will be up.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Maybe mines silver with a black cord and my names etched in the Back

:phone:
Last time I looked at it I only saw DR etched in it. Butt that was when I was half asleep. I'll have to find my bag cause I put it in there. If I remember correctly it also had no springs in the L and R buttons.

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
i guess i can host if people down to play and if so bring tvs and cubes i got one extra tv its the small one i bring to the tounrey but i will host whoever not scared of playing my ganon JK LOL ganon so easy to combo but yea inbox me yall trying to get to my house or i will post it on my homepage warning i dont have a car try to get here as best as u can

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
I'm down for a sf if I can get a ride I can bring a tv too if needed

And my laptops been real dumb lately and I haven't even watched last weeks vids yet was there anything specific I should look into putting out first?

:phone:
well james is down to play at my house he said he will pick some poeple up ask him if he can come and get u

Top Bottom