• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I walk into the venue where I do the Smash Cafe tournies and there's a coffee sampling contest. I end up as a judge and somehow and now I'm wired on caffeine.

BEYAAAWWWWWW!

:phone:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'll be coming to a Mason Smashfest sooooooooon. 9 hours of work next week ftw. (I'm working on the 21st though. :'( )

i'm starting to think i should just rob a bank or something at around 3 am, since all the cops are busy patrolling completely deserted class rooms

^ all of this is in a southern accent

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol

Is anyone doing anything Brawl related tonight?We need a pre tourney smashfest.

For some reason I don't feel like getting drunk tonight either...

What is wrong with me?

:phone:

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Oh, I completely forgot about the smashfest and ended up playing a bunch of portal 2 instead... thanks for texting me ya ****s...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
roki doesn't reply to texts about Smashfests, but he's sure quick to jump on any post related to a Fox tech skill video.

Top Bottom