• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm pretty sure based on several posts I've made before even KTAR that my stance on this thing is clear. :p

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
they should totally program it into smashboards that if you have a yellow card itll show up somewhere under your name

<---- like around there

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i was thinking the same thing, but I'd rather not have a red card because thats gross, if it was maize and blue card though I wouldnt mind

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Just blame Hot_ArmS. That's what I do. No one is going to blame you if you do.

Noooo you edited your post.

And I wanna play Brawl but its so bad outside lol.

On a side note Jon: You know you live right by the Gamestop I work at? lol

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
btw if anyone's interested, Newegg's selling performance class desktop 2TB hard drives for $60 until the 30th
http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai...EFL052411-_-EMC-052411-Index-_-E0-_-PromoWord

Maybe if you bought a couple you could catch up to how much storage space I have :p
too tempting. I just bought a core i5 2500k and 1TB sata 6.0 for $200 from microcenter, I was actually pretty happy with that deal :p How much storage do you have, or do I not want to know :troll: all internal?

NOOOO the ram deal is making me cry, I literally just bought that exact ram for like $30 more.

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
They are user submitted ratings >.>

Does anyone in MI have a good Samus (Melee)?

I know I've seen Rat play Samus, but I don't think she's his main. Just a curiosity thing.

Top Bottom