• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
So it is. *takes notes*

Samus has always been one of my favorite characters, but I can't play her seriously. Too many fun, flashy things distracting me from CC Dsmash and UpB OoS.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
They are user submitted ratings >.>

Does anyone in MI have a good Samus (Melee)?

I know I've seen Rat play Samus, but I don't think she's his main. Just a curiosity thing.
lol youve been gone from MI smash far farrrr too long

oh and gio, you havent seen inception soooo you cant judge IMDB's top 10

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. =/ I went to Pound 3, and then one fest at Scotu's (I think) apartment where my car got towed like 2 months after Pound, and I haven't played anyone but my friends since then. And my friends all suck >.>

Shaeden invited me over for a lesson in how to get *****. His own words. I'm gonna take him up on that.

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
This just strengthens my desire to win/receive a large sum of money, quit working, and never worry about anything. So I can play melee in AA with the UofM peepz.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
too tempting. I just bought a core i5 2500k and 1TB sata 6.0 for $200 from microcenter, I was actually pretty happy with that deal :p How much storage do you have, or do I not want to know :troll: all internal?

NOOOO the ram deal is making me cry, I literally just bought that exact ram for like $30 more.
microcenter is amazing. 4TB internal, 2TB external via a USB3 dual HDD (although there's only 1 in it atm) dock (ran out of sata ports lol) and 2.25TB external

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
They are user submitted ratings >.>

Does anyone in MI have a good Samus (Melee)?

I know I've seen Rat play Samus, but I don't think she's his main. Just a curiosity thing.
Duck might be the best Samus in the Midwest right now considering the fall of Watty. He lives in Bloomfield in the summer and AA during the school year.

And Rat definitely mains Samus. I've never seen him use anyone else in tourney. But he does sandbag in friendlies with other characters quite a lot.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Rat's Samus is dumb. I powershielded a bunch of his missiles, so he responded by consistently shieldpoking me with Up+B's.

What a dumb game.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
uhhh too late guys it already is

dont you guys ever wonder what really happens when lain, bowyer, and gio always leave the tourney venue for minutes on end

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The tradition continues... pre-tourney Smashfest of justice, 8:30pm tonight at the venue, Mason Room 1427! You can show up as early as 8pm, but we'll probably still be moving chairs/tables/etc.

-PM- you should definitely come out to UMT2 tomorrow, I can't even remember the last time I saw you at a tourney, lol.

-PM-

Smash Ace
I'm feeling pretty ancient at this point. My buddy said he might want to go so we'll see. We're both rusty as hell.

Friendlies all day before singles? ;P

Roller

Smash Legend
I was about to say I missed Mason smashfests...

Which I do. But then I realized I'm having my 3rd one here in my basement this week alone. My basement>everywhere else.

Top Bottom