• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Samus Player in the Country.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I hope you know what your getting yourself into. Last time i played an ice climbers (Chudat) I utterly ***** him everyone could recall that, right Cort lol. He had to change his character to give me comp lol. But I hope you dont have the same fate as chu.
Im just kidding, people. im not that good haha

D

Deleted member

Ron is probably the coolest dude alive

also, if ur going to apex i'll MM u whatever amount

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
that venn diagram is not to scale

the blue circle is not small enough (that, or the red not big enough obv)

idk how good Darrell is vs other characters.... but that n**** sucks ******* vs Jiggz, goddamn. cocky muh****a walkin around ROM3 askin people for $1 MMs, i thought he was a no-name so i wasn't sure. i don't main Puff, but i don't like Falco vs. Samus, so i tried it vs this random black dude in a money match. after the set he was like "who the **** are you?" ... i answered and then he said his name was Darrell. THE Darrell. n**** i was like "no, ****....

well u suck vs puff muh ****a"

:laugh:

EDIT:
my pkmn#39 is no joke though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5kxXUaL9Ic

ight maybe it is

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
idk how good Darrell is vs other characters.... but that n**** sucks ******* vs Jiggz, goddamn. cocky muh****a walkin around ROM3 askin people for $1 MMs, i thought he was a no-name so i wasn't sure. i don't main Puff, but i don't like Falco vs. Samus, so i tried it vs this random black dude in a money match. after the set he was like "who the **** are you?" ... i answered and then he said his name was Darrell. THE Darrell. n**** i was like "no, ****....

well u suck vs puff muh ****a"

:laugh:

LOL Yo my dude Ron always getting in hard

lol wait who the **** is darrell?

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
LOL This thread is turning into a "who has a bigger ****" when clearly I have the biggest anyway(look me up on xvideos, brookman knows lol) I'm out. *unsubbs*

also NYC will be broken when I finally graduate college and move back. lol
Damn Mike G In NYC gonna be legit DA should come back hard tournies aren't the same without those guys. I really hope ur serious about coming back strong Wes I'd love to see u in the scene again.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Reading this thread, I must be the least salty Samus main in the world.

Maybe Jack has me beat. No biggie, tho.

Lovage

Smash Hero
kage for god's sake will u get ur Ganondorf-lookin *** down from that weeaboo shaped pedestal. the fact that u would even try to turn **** talk into an opportunity to be mr. miyagi is some disturbing *** ****.... you sound like a homeless n**** on mescaline giving speeches from the basement of an abandoned house while enjoying a seat in his own urine

vjernjqhw4nwhw56h LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
After watching a couple vids i noticed a few things.

He doesn't keep a healthy mix up game. 1) Every time he ledgehop he uses fair>Dsmash.
2) When he wavedash off of a platform he missles away.

Besides that he's a great samus ppl. Hbox bring him.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Samus dittos dont prove nothing more than who is the best at samus dittos lol. I beat hugo at a samus ditto lol we are even as far as sets go in samus dittos. When i was playing i usually beat every samus that challenged me so I guess you want to lose that 50 bux mister.
LOL that's a ****ing lie dude.

You got scraped in our first ever ditto, when you were still considered one of the best, and me, a relative random. Then you beat me in a 2 stock crew battle, whatever.

Then you got scraped at MLG New York or something in a **** load of friendlies, where even Dire was yelling in your ear telling you that you're done. Then we played at EVO, where I won so many in a row, and so convincingly, that I simply gave you like one of them. Then I got 2nd at the tournament.

Finally, when you and I were scheduled to meet in first round pools for Pound 3, you flaked out and became a no-show.

That's essentially the history of how all our matches have gone Wes, lol quit thinking otherwise.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Oh wow you guys are crazy if you think hugs is better than plup. I've seen his recent stuff it's not impressive. He has more holes in his play than plup. If it comes to a Samus ditto or a tournament placing plup will do better than hugs. Believe me there's no stopping this kid.

:phone:
Crazy how?

Oh nvm, I didn't finish reading the rest of your post. Just now saw the part where you talk about how I couldn't impress you specifically. That's why everyone else is crazy.

Pi

Smash Hero
lmfao this thread is great

pc i got your marth on lock, not so confident about the other chars but we'll see how i'm feelin at apex

hbk 'bout to get his heart broken

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Crazy how?

Oh nvm, I didn't finish reading the rest of your post. Just now saw the part where you talk about how I couldn't impress you specifically. That's why everyone else is crazy.
I know you're really good. I've also never played you. You would probably beat me no matter what character I use. I just think that when it comes to samus you aren't the best. And no, not everyone else thinks you're the best. That's why someone made this thread. I just tend to agree with people that say plup is incredibly beast at this game. And it is my opinion that you aren't as good as him. Thanks for your time, I still think you're crazy.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
****ing biased people

i'm not from WC or FL and hugs is better until Plup proves himself at real tourneys

HugS™

Smash Lord
I know you're really good. I've also never played you. You would probably beat me no matter what character I use. I just think that when it comes to samus you aren't the best. And no, not everyone else thinks you're the best. That's why someone made this thread. I just tend to agree with people that say plup is incredibly beast at this game. And it is my opinion that you aren't as good as him. Thanks for your time, I still think you're crazy.

I hate this kind of thread, because it puts me in a position where a lot of what I say can be construed as an insult to Plup, and I really don't mean him any disrespect. I don't like to insult other Samuses unless they insult me (Wes). So I let my results do my talking, and it works fine until people like Hbox and you can't look at results before stirring s*** up.

Toobz, it wasn't "someone" that made this thread, it was Hbox, a biased floridian (see Strongbad's post) who's sick with the m2k syndrome. He beats player X, has a harder time with player Y, therefore, player Y is better.

Hbox, don't be such a noob lol. You've been good for like 3 years now, you should be past this type of "hype" instigation. Take a look around, you're the only good player that still does this. The only reason this thread even exists is because that's the only way to challenge the very popular fact that I'm the best performing Samus. You couldn't just wait for the kid to come up on his own, do his thing OOS and beat me, you had to make a thread about it.

Guess you had to vent your frustrations about the fact that most people consider Mango's Jiggs to be better than yours... even though he hasn't touched it in 2 years.

Top Bottom