• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Samus Player in the Country.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Where's my 100$? Oh that's right, you are too ***** for a challenge.
kage, i was the one who proposed the money match with that amount of money

so y dont u ever make sense? are u a troll? :)

and what kind of warrior uses insults like that? :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
kage, i was the one who proposed the money match with that amount of money

so y dont u ever make sense? are u a troll? :)

and what kind of warrior uses insults like that? :)
Maybe you should accept who I am, you are trying to enter a dangerous world.. Are you sure you want to lose 100$?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
**** ya kage i'll def MM u.

wit dat cute french bubble butt. ;*

but yeah i thought it would be pretty obvious that the $100 was just a part of me being a d***... i mean i'd have to take a loan out for that **** :laugh:

i'm always down for a battle though, les do it ya big motha****a >:D

10 bux

EDIT:

that's like 40 oz of the finest Canadian maple syrup if u know a guy,

n****.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ron, if you feel confident at the time and i end up at wherever you do this at, i may be willing to sponsor you in your endeavors vs kage.

no hard feelings kage. i simply enjoy ron kicking ***. and would like to see some $.

i like $.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
i like how when plup actually posts in the thread no one cares. :)

ESAM, maaan you don't even count specially when i'd scrub the floor with you any day.
JMH > Twitch > ESAM > IHSB > Darkrain > Hax > Fly Amanita > Eddy Mexico > HugS

JMH is the best Samus.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
ron, if you feel confident at the time and i end up at wherever you do this at, i may be willing to sponsor you in your endeavors vs kage.

no hard feelings kage. i simply enjoy ron kicking ***. and would like to see some $.

i like $.
I never have hard feelings, I love kicking ***. =P

D

Deleted member

Hbox, don't be such a noob lol. You've been good for like 3 years now, you should be past this type of "hype" instigation. Take a look around, you're the only good player that still does this. The only reason this thread even exists is because that's the only way to challenge the very popular fact that I'm the best performing Samus. You couldn't just wait for the kid to come up on his own, do his thing OOS and beat me, you had to make a thread about it.
idk hugo i understand why you feel personally attacked on this but the community could use some healthy hype about new players because we have so few new players with talent left.

IMO you should let them do their thing and then show them what's up. take destiny into your hands!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Wes? That old *** *** is gonna come through to tourneys in his walking stick with an IV hooked up to him.
Hugs? Dude is older than Alex Valle and Valle's been in the competitive scene in the very first EVO back in 200000 BC when he played Brontosoraus in Grand Finals.
Plup can't even walk on his own without the help of momma

****, need to know it's all about JG Wentworth
Secret best Samus4Lyfe.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Wes? That old *** *** is gonna come through to tourneys in his walking stick with an IV hooked up to him.
Hugs? Dude is older than Alex Valle and Valle's been in the competitive scene in the very first EVO back in 200000 BC when he played Brontosoraus in Grand Finals.
Plup can't even walk on his own without the help of momma
lol More posts like these please.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I can understand Hugs defending his title as the best samus in the country maybe the world, but its not liked he faced him yet. I can understand if hugs won against plup then the thread was made and Hugs says one bag of salty post on the thread. But this is ridiculous.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I can understand Hugs defending his title as the best samus in the country maybe the world, but its not liked he faced him yet. I can understand if hugs won against plup then the thread was made and Hugs says one bag of salty post on the thread. But this is ridiculous.
Shouldn't you be smokin weed or some **** my *****?

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Pulp better than hugs? Come on guys. Pulp is mad good but his resume doesn't look like hugs. And what does a samus ditto prove? Who's better in the match up or who's better as an OVERALL player?

He's definitely really good though. LMFAO at every one of hugs posts.

:phone:

finalcloud13

Smash Apprentice
Pulp better than hugs? Come on guys. Pulp is mad good but his resume doesn't look like hugs. And what does a samus ditto prove? Who's better in the match up or who's better as an OVERALL player?

He's definitely really good though. LMFAO at every one of hugs posts.

:phone:
It's. F***ing. PLUP!!!!!!!!1

Pi

Smash Hero
and not to say that a ditto would prove things one way or the other

but i'd wager that hugs has more samus ditto experience than plup by far, so if plup were to win, we might have something there, but i would say it's unlikely at best

so let's get this kid OoS god damnit

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Damn, HugS can't even capitalize my name... that **** is harsh.

Damn, Melee.

I'll show you kids why samus can never be good ;D

Top Bottom