• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BBR has decided to bone Ganonciding.

IYM!

Smash Lord
Welcome to Reality
:(:(:(:(:(:(:( So is true, i was beginning to doubt, i mean :
- Rainbow Cruise a counter pick, (this stage help a lot to MK)
- CG until 300% (Ic can keep his smash attaks and kill moves totaly fresh, this is fair???)
- Norfair was in counter pick/ banned list (this stage give more chances to defeat a MK)

Toilets are the second door around the corner.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Oh well, its nice you stood up for this board and the character without even maining him, however maybe with some wrong ideas, still very nice of you.
Especially seeing Ganondorf is actually the guy you have to kill.

B!squick

Smash Master
Pfft, Link never kills Ganon, he just gets bored with life sometimes and wants to experience death for a bit so he LETS Link have at him.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
It just now hit me, that the definition of 'bone', implied in this thread's title, is one I've never read before.

IYM!

Smash Lord
Oh well, its nice you stood up for this board and the character without even maining him, however maybe with some wrong ideas, still very nice of you.
Especially seeing Ganondorf is actually the guy you have to kill.
Well, i play with ganon for fun, so i know a little about him, and i know his weaknesses. all his move has lag, and his faster moves lacks in strenght or priority.

the staff of nintendo make Ganon wrong.

and is just awesome how the pros with Ganon can win matches, is just epic ::chuckle:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Who the hell bumped this?

*glares at IYM!*

Just let this thread die. Seriously.

IYM!

Smash Lord
There is no fun in the universe of Ganon D:<
no, there is fun in the universe of ganon, :laugh:, always when i conect the sparta kick, i remember the word "DIE!!!!!" of gamelon Ganon (CDi philips) :laugh:

Who the hell bumped this?

*glares at IYM!*

Just let this thread die. Seriously.
:confused::confused::confused:

why you bother so much ? i only try to help and give my opinion about the pathetic decision than BBR took, is just unfair :mad:

well, i am only a guest here in Ganon boards, so , sorry for bother you, i only want help :)

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
:confused::confused::confused:

why you bother so much ? i only try to help and give my opinion about the pathetic decision than BBR took, is just unfair :mad:

well, i am only a guest here in Ganon boards, so , sorry for bother you, i only want help :)
This discussion has been dragged out for a long time by numerous people. The BBR still refuses to listen, and we're all just tired of it (unless it's going to Tactical to rile things up). It's not really your fault for not knowing.

:034:

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
@Ganonsburg: :( , oh well, so, this threat will be close? or, we can talk about other thing?
It probably won't end up closed. Right now I'm working on my own collection of data (barely started, and I probably won't get much done because I leave for college on Friday). What other things would you discuss here?

:034:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
If you guys wanna get this bull**** rule fixed then work on getting a write-up done and make a thread in the Tactical. Better than having you guys bicker about it amongst yourselves.

If more people like Vocal get in the Backroom then you're all ****ed anyway.

Zeallyx

If you guys wanna get this bull**** rule fixed then work on getting a write-up done and make a thread in the Tactical. Better than having you guys bicker about it amongst yourselves.

If more people like Vocal get in the Backroom then you're all ****ed anyway.
Cool story bro.

And@exalted:

:ganondorf: :falcon:s you

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Calm down, No English isn't IYM's first language but if you had any real knowledge about the english language you'd be able to read his post.

well, be mad about the suicide rule, Garbage for you guys, good luck getting out of bottom place.

Zeallyx

Calm down, No English isn't IYM's first language but if you had any real knowledge about the english language you'd be able to read his post.

well, be mad about the suicide rule, Garbage for you guys, good luck getting out of bottom place.
lolbackup .

Top Bottom