• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BBR has decided to bone Ganonciding.

B!squick

Smash Master
IYM! said:
*everything*
Okay, I really don't understand what you're typing. Is your keyboard broken or is English not your first language or are you 5 years old or...? I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't know what you're saying at all. :S

B!squick

Smash Master
Well, I think I get the jist, but I should point out that the BR rules never said anything about Ganoncide. Tournament organizers just extended the rule for Bowsercide to include Ganon most of the time.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Why do you think its okay for Bowser too loose it and the other chars but not for Ganon IYM?

IYM!

Smash Lord
well, as I wrote awhile ago, Ganon, dosent have many advantages compared to other characters,

i mean, Bowser, is pretty agile, and have good recovery, KingDDD, have a lot of good thinks (CG, long range, very good recovery)

and ganon, what adventajes have?????

see my point??

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Yes, I most defenitly see your very intelligent point, really something to think about.
I am not as smart as you in this kind of things so I dont know if you are right, sorry.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Rarely is any stage long enough to CG you up to 300-fudging-%.
I mean really. Just let them CG/infinite you to the ledge or something. On the few tourney-stages which have walls, you should have a limit, just as you pointed out.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Same for me, all nighter dawg. 6:10 now.
Im gonna enjoy every minute of my last 5 days. Literally.

IYM!

Smash Lord
Okay, I really don't understand what you're typing. Is your keyboard broken or is English not your first language or are you 5 years old or...? I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't know what you're saying at all.
OK, i will try again:

BBR should not prohibit Ganoncide but would be good to ban the other suicides, for these reasons:

KDDD (suicide move: neutral B ): He has a lot of advantages, is a heavyweight character, he has a long reach with the hammer ,have a very good recovery, have a good kill power, his Dtrow is a CG, 5 jumps and a special type of projectile, he don’t throw items, he throw “characters”.

Kirby (suicide move: neutral B): He is a small character making him a character difficult to hit, have a very good recovery, 5 jumps that can be improved with his Fair (the Kirby CPU level 9 do it all time) , a dangerous Dair ( is spike, and combined with his 5 jumps, he has five attempts), have a very good kill power, his smash attacks are fast, the hammer is VERY POWERFULL and some easy to connect a hit with it, he is the only character than can copy a skill.

Wario (Suicide move: neutral B): He have a very good recovery, is a heavy character, good kill power, a super armor Fsmash, an awesome mobility in the air, Dthrow is CG and his bike.
another good think is the fact of the player does not need to worry about charging the Down B, that move charge alone.

DK (suicide move: Fthrow): He is very strong, heavy weight character, good recovery, fast, his upB is super armor and have a good priority ( make it, very difficult to gimp him), his most powerful move, the neutral B, is super armor and can charge that move, he can bury their opponents, give him a free opportunity to kill his victim.

And worst of all this, is that these characters can throw before he died with you, and can easily return to stage.

and Ganon, does he have real advantages in comparison with all the advantages of the other characters????

i know, Ganon is strong, and have his Dair, but is slow, his faster attacks are weak or have poor priority, and have a horrible recovery, is big, and only depend of his close range combat.

The Ganoncide, isn’t a broken move, and gives Ganon an option to win the match

If BBR wants prohibit “unfair” movements, they should start with limit the use of Chain grabs

IMO, should be a limit on the use of CG, I'm not saying they are banned, but it would be good to establish a limit on its use, maybe 3 or 4 times in a combo, after that, the character must throw away the opponent.

for example: IC do a CG on pikachu, he do a grab combo, after another and after another, but after his fourth combo, IC must throw away.

I hope this time all here, to better understand :):)

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
this new rule is plain bull**** and is entering the AUS ruleset at the next national major, which I am flying down to attend. DO NOT WANT.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My god, did IYM! take us seriously? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo...

Now the BBR will take us as seriously as we take them.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
My god, did IYM! take us seriously? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo...

Now the BBR will take us as seriously as we take them.
Yeah, it seems he missed the facepalms and multiple posts laughing at Noob's sarcasm.

If anyone were to speak for us, I'd have to say it would be PK or Verm. I don't know where PK stands in all this though (too lazy to check to see if he's posted), but he has some of the best language skills on these boards. Verm is well known as a Ganon main and has a good reputation.

:034:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Yeah, it seems he missed the facepalms and multiple posts laughing at Noob's sarcasm.

If anyone were to speak for us, I'd have to say it would be PK or Verm. I don't know where PK stands in all this though (too lazy to check to see if he's posted), but he has some of the best language skills on these boards. Verm is well known as a Ganon main and has a good reputation.

What about me?

IYM!

Smash Lord
Lol, you forgot about Bowser.
Oh i forgot him

Bowser (suicide move : SideB): Is really agile, considering how big he is,, he have a good recovery, faster smash attacks than Ganon, (his Dsmash is easy to conect, and his Usmash is stronger) his UpB is usefull as a OoS option. his Side B is faster and isnt predictable (the Ganon´side B is a little predictable)

another good thing about the Bowsercide is the fact that, Bowser can do his suiccide on stage,

and Ganon need to be off stage to do his suiccide.

i hope this help, i really like ganondorf ( after all he is my mortal enemy :laugh::laugh:) and
IMO is just unfair how BBR nerfed him even more :(

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
His smashes may be faster but they are all pretty useless, I suggest you say about his greab grab releasing game, but honestly, he isnt that good at all either.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
But it doesn't even matter how good or bad those characters are, really. That's probably the worst argument you can use against the BBR because it's so subjective. Combined with the BBR's fluctuating logic, you probably won't get anything accomplished.

I think we should just let this die already. TOs don't care about the BBR in the first place really when it comes to this rule (and many other rules).

PK-ow!

Smash Lord

You can namesearch me.

And if you do, you'd find my opinion is consistent with this statement:

This thread is kind of embarrassing. Increasingly so. Teh Future says "u maaaad" and the best thing we reply with is calling the rule (again, it's an absence of a rule) bull****.

Jeez. I thought Ganons were tough. You're like, disillusioning me. It's.... it's really saddening.

Top Bottom