• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't think I'm going to choose FD anymore XD. It could be worse though. Mario Bros. comes to mind.
At least Pit's good there, but that's a noob stage, too.

And once again, BGs to a green MK on Temple... Go learn how to play the game without that noob stage or top tier.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Just got done fighting the worst MK in history. Let's just say I GIMPED him with ZELDA (of all characters) 10 times over 3 matches. :cool: It felt really good to own a MK.

Edit: Just got done fighting a Peach/ZSS/Shiek/Snake player. We 1v1 ed several times and I lost all but one. They were so good they had to have been from SWF; at least I hope they are. GGs! I was Fox btw.

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
:troll: i just think I made that p2 wolf/olimar/pikachu/metaknight player very very very angry...

i destroyed his pika with my pit in a 1v1. Next match he raged and went MK, i was sonic, destroyed him again and just to add insult to injury also stole a kill on the CPU samus he attempted to kill out of desperation.(a white peach was in all the matches just watching) next match after that I faced him with my ice climbers, beat him again, this time he went wolf(the white peach got in the way at the last few seconds and i ended up getting a kill accidentally on her, it was too late for her to get it back) last match he went olimar and there was a cpu mario. He was literally so desperate to keep me from winning at that point tht he gave a free kill to the mario at the start in a last ditch effort to keep me from winning, didn't help him, and this time the white peach won the match(she was trying to take out the mario most of the time to keep him away from it, i didn't care by that point whether I won or not, just wanted to make sure p2, now olimar, didn't win.)

WOuld of had another match, but a green alloy hacker came in and froze all our games.

:troll: i bet p2 was furious after that.

EDIT: just found another cocky player who thought they were hot ****. a ZSS noob who knew how to glide toss a lot. Had to resort to triple teaming me and getting lucky with items to win every single one of the matches she had.

but soon as the items were off, and she didn't have her two buddies to help, she got her ass kicked against my samus.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Man! I just came from the best wifi team matches! Whoever was playing wifi at around 5:00-5:30 PST and was in a room (and playing as) Peach- Zelda- or Link/Bowser. You guys are legit! Thanks for the matches^^

p.s----OH and Thanks ALOT to the A-Whole who took Link's place and crashed the brawl. *Ahem. Sonic/Luigi player. Just you stand there doing nothing while I try to find your A$$!

:demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Gooooood games ROB it took kirby to beat you and a crappy stage too, lol before that round I had I guess... 1 KO in 3 go's that's pretty terrible, lol I have a lot to learn about fighting ROB. ><

Oh and actually ggs for like, the last week, really. Just about every time I get on I find a TB room with at least 1 beast player and 1 good player and even the 3rd player who is really usually crappy has been pretty decent, so yay.

Man, I was looking at some old brawl saves from when I first started playing, woooow i was SO spammy, ha! I used to win 2 min basics with kirby using nothing but B-anything and items. I bet those other players who obviously knew way more about the game than me -hated- me, hahahaha I mean c'mon you've been playing Melee for years and now some n00b comes in and starts beating you... but of course then items went off and I was like, wait, I can't win w/o items, or a 2-min timer, and 3 randoms... but thanks to this place, I started meeting ppl who played competitively and learned what "good" actually means. Thank you SB, :D

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Tot the worst piece of **** Kirby?giga hacker I have ever witnessed, you have the qualities of a no=life who is indeed going straight to hell. What the **** do you get out of this game? Do you just go online to lag ****, then be giga and leave? Seriously? You didnt even play more than one match? WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT DID YOU THINK IT WAS FUN? FUNNY? NO! You are a waste of life, space, and resources on this Earth. You are nothing but spoiled scum. If ythat's your definition of fun, two words, **** you.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I appreciate the hangout with the Red Peach/Zelda/ZSS who knew their stuff. I shoulda killed that stupid Snake on Temple, though.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Tot the worst piece of **** Kirby?giga hacker I have ever witnessed, you have the qualities of a no=life who is indeed going straight to hell. What the **** do you get out of this game? Do you just go online to lag ****, then be giga and leave? Seriously? You didnt even play more than one match? WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT DID YOU THINK IT WAS FUN? FUNNY? NO! You are a waste of life, space, and resources on this Earth. You are nothing but spoiled scum. If ythat's your definition of fun, two words, **** you.
lol you'll have an aneurysm if keep up this pace.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
lol you'll have an aneurysm if keep up this pace.
I agree. Sorry for blowing up xD I wouldn't have been so pissed off if it wasn't for that guy leaving after one match of being Giga. I was going to be Warioman but he had left. It was almost as if he wanted to make sure that I didn't have fun, kinda like those endless selecting character/stage hackers. Seriously, people are weird

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
haha yeah I get you, I remember one time I got so mad cause of a taunting zelda, I stopped playing for like 2 weeks...

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I fought a blue/white Link, a white Lucario/brown Wario, and a pink Wolf/(?)Oldmanondorf.

Oddly, I fought them in separate matches and DCed after a round or two, then we all wound up in the same round.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
If by dead you mean it doesn't have the social aspect that it had I agree, though I also prefer it this way, cause it was basically impossible to follow along w/the daily reports of posters who were playing w/a mode in the hopes of finding one another...

As for the recent brawls online, I've no complaints, TB is as challenging as ever, especially last night's Fox who pretty much dominated every round, lol

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but there aren't as many posts about actual basic brawls. Weird, because I can't find anyone even worth mentioning. :L

kaazers

Smash Master
Shout outs to this Red Snake who was having fair/itemless matches with a Dark MK. Mostly on FD and Temple. I was Neutral Ike. A Blue Lucario and I spectated.

I was impressed by the Snake. He played well, but the thing that stuck out was how he could tech everything and anything at anytime! The MK was also pretty skilled, which is why I enjoyed spectating the matches so much. I wanted to get a fight or two in, too, but we DC'd mid-match unfortunately…

This happened in the past 15 minutes. Just leaving this out there in case it's anyone from here.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I was on earlier as mah Red DK and I found this R.O.B player that I 1v1'd. Was pretty good.

For some reason no other player joined in and no CPUs came in either. Must be a hack or I had extreme luck.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Cool games to a White Peach that knew her character, but couldn't handle my White Kirby. Peach wins that match-up by a -1 and I was all over that Blue Peach. The Peach did the Float Cancel tricks and all that Fancy stuff. Still though, she lost to a Kirby. Guess I'm that creative and good with Kirby.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
GGs to a very technical ZSS, Peach, Wario, ICs, and MK I just fought. I like your style! Who was that at the beginning when I first showed up, Salem? That black ZSS was way to technical not to be him lmao. Also you can probably tell, my Peach is pretty free in the MK matchup lol, but my Kirby and GnW arent. It was nice seeing you again, cuz ik Ive seen you b4 on BB.

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
GGs to a very technical ZSS, Peach, Wario, ICs, and MK I just fought. I like your style! Who was that at the beginning when I first showed up, Salem? That black ZSS was way to technical not to be him lmao. Also you can probably tell, my Peach is pretty free in the MK matchup lol, but my Kirby and GnW arent. It was nice seeing you again, cuz ik Ive seen you b4 on BB.
Gg's! Nice playing you again XD Yeah Peach MK takes some real getting used to, you have to play it frequently to know it at all. I was fairly certain it was you when I saw the random jab lock, so I tried to signal a footstool combo we could do lol. So glad you understood that. Also, you're the first Peach I've ever seen on Basic Brawl Float dash XD. And that ZSS.... They knew how to go through smashville which I haven't seen a BB ZSS do before either lol. Whoever that ZSS was, they were very impressive.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Gg's! Nice playing you again XD Yeah Peach MK takes some real getting used to, you have to play it frequently to know it at all. I was fairly certain it was you when I saw the random jab lock, so I tried to signal a footstool combo we could do lol. So glad you understood that. Also, you're the first Peach I've ever seen on Basic Brawl Float dash XD. And that ZSS.... They knew how to go through smashville which I haven't seen a BB ZSS do before either lol. Whoever that ZSS was, they were very impressive.
Yeah I couldnt tell if that was you or that other really good Blue Peach that gets on sometimes.

Smockers

Smash Apprentice
I had some fun matches with this multi-character wizard just now. In the hours-long series of matches we had, he played Falco (seems like his main), and shuffled to G&W, Ness, CF, Marth, Wario, Diddy, TL, MK, Dedede, Pit, Ike, Lucas, Squirtle, Olimar, Sonic, Snake, DK, Link, Ganon, Samus, Wolf, Fox, Luigi, Mario, and Bowser... And I just played Peach and ZSS lol (also my Ganon, Jiggs, and horrible Sheik and Samus when there were nubs in the room o3o). His fundamentals were damn good, and his tech was on point with the buffered pivot grabs, DACUS's, etc.

Thanks for the matchup practice~! Hopefully my lackluster Peach helped you in the same regard :D My favorite string of the night was (floatdash left->f-tilt right)x2 -> pivot grab on your DK, readin all them air dodges. Oh and that double stitchface snipe lel. I can only do amazing things when I'm not trying to (>ono)>

Oh and in the last match someone entered the match as JUST Nana LOL? Not only that but their character icon on the bottom HUD was Mario, who my opponent was playing as, not Ice Climbers... xD

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah I couldnt tell if that was you or that other really good Blue Peach that gets on sometimes.
Ah, It could either be Cray or Salem, I've fought that ZSS before with my Tan Ike, and, it's confirmed, that he goes on Basic brawl, I don't care but, I'm just informing you that it's either Cray or Salem and I just chatted with Cray and it's not him, yup, you've ran into Salem's ZSS.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Ah, It could either be Cray or Salem, I've fought that ZSS before with my Tan Ike, and, it's confirmed, that he goes on Basic brawl, I don't care but, I'm just informing you that it's either Cray or Salem and I just chatted with Cray and it's not him, yup, you've ran into Salem's ZSS.
I recorded a replay of one of the matches that I saw him. Everyone there was basically just grinding tech skill, or at least trying to in that lag... which wasnt too bad considering it was WC - EC connection. I should upload it and post it here lol.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I recorded a replay of one of the matches that I saw him. Everyone there was basically just grinding tech skill, or at least trying to in that lag... which wasnt too bad considering it was WC - EC connection. I should upload it and post it here lol.
Lol dude! If you really want to see Tech Skill, then upload any match of me and you'll see all the Tech Skill and amazing stuff you want to see.

I've seen Basic Brawl Tech Skill it doesn't match to mine, but, I don't know why you want to, okay lol! Like I typed before, if you want to see true Tech Skill, then upload one of my matches and walla!

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Lol dude! If you really want to see Tech Skill, then upload any match of me and you'll see all the Tech Skill and amazing stuff you want to see.

I've seen Basic Brawl Tech Skill it doesn't match to mine, but, I don't know why you want to, okay lol! Like I typed before, if you want to see true Tech Skill, then upload one of my matches and walla!
Honestly tho, the stuff you do in BB, at least with Link, outshines anything I saw Salem doing. Im editing the video right now, it should be up in an hour or so. Ill post it here.

But, like seriously, a tech skill video of you should be made. Using Yoshi, Link, and whoever.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Honestly tho, the stuff you do in BB, at least with Link, outshines anything I saw Salem doing. Im editing the video right now, it should be up in an hour or so. Ill post it here.

But, like seriously, a tech skill video of you should be made. Using Yoshi, Link, and whoever.
Quite nice of you to type to me and anyone else viewing these comments of ours. I'm confused on which video you want to upload... my Link wins Kirby... how many people could type that? Not just that, but, I style on Kirbys... the tech skill video was going to be a combo video really, I'm planning on finishing my seven year and up old project of me making and completing the combo video.

Meh, sure why not, might as well watch some good tech skill from Salem. The Yoshi tricks you see in these years, are nothing compared to what I did in the past. If I made the combo of my Yoshi, I would be considered hands down best looking Yoshi towards Tech Skill, Combat Game-play, and Reaction/ Unique abilities and set-ups (from Grab Release to DR to so on,(better than Zudy and Slicey). Good day~

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Quite nice of you to type to me and anyone else viewing these comments of ours. I'm confused on which video you want to upload... my Link wins Kirby... how many people could type that? Not just that, but, I style on Kirbys... the tech skill video was going to be a combo video really, I'm planning on finishing my seven year and up old project of me making and completing the combo video.

Meh, sure why not, might as well watch some good tech skill from Salem. The Yoshi tricks you see in these years, are nothing compared to what I did in the past. If I made the combo of my Yoshi, I would be considered hands down best looking Yoshi towards Tech Skill, Combat Game-play, and Reaction/ Unique abilities and set-ups (from Grab Release to DR to so on,(better than Zudy and Slicey). Good day~
mhmm, I can tell that your Yoshi isnt as good as it was... IK wifi is wifi but I know almost all the Yoshi tricks myself, I just cant do them online.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
mhmm, I can tell that your Yoshi isnt as good as it was... IK wifi is wifi but I know almost all the Yoshi tricks myself, I just cant do them online.
My Yoshi was that god that It would aggro MKs, Mks that are more aggressive and well MK-like I just had that feeling with him back then, I promise you there is still stuff that one has ever thought about or discovered yet, yet, I did them before, of course It takes time to learn my Yoshi Tech Skill and inside Combat game-play, but, I don't want to, only Link here and so forth. Even WiFi couldn't stop my Yoshi, I just knew Yoshi that well, like it's second nature! You still haven't answered to me which video you're going to be uploading, it's the Basic Brawl video match with Salem, right?

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
My Yoshi was that god that It would aggro MKs, Mks that are more aggressive and well MK-like I just had that feeling with him back then, I promise you there is still stuff that one has ever thought about or discovered yet, yet, I did them before, of course It takes time to learn my Yoshi Tech Skill and inside Combat game-play, but, I don't want to, only Link here and so forth. Even WiFi couldn't stop my Yoshi, I just knew Yoshi that well, like it's second nature! You still haven't answered to me which video you're going to be uploading, it's the Basic Brawl video match with Salem, right?
Oh, yeah its the BB with Salem.

Top Bottom