• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I was in a BB with a pretty decent puff who knew how to land the rest. I want to say it was Blue (sun hat) Puff, but im not sure.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs to this GreenIke/Dark and WhiteLink/BlueMario. You went some other characters as well. I think I remember a whitemarth. I was the DefaultMarth/DarkLink. Fun matches! I especially liked the Link Dittos. Can never have enough Link Dittos. :>

Lobby had an EXTREMELY annoying multi-colored peach that would randomly attack, and a friendly taunter who changed characters frequently. I think I remember yoshi and olimar. The peach disconnected the group. Seriously, WTF PEACH.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Today's mood is to kill all top tiers. That means to all MKs, Snakes, Falcos, Marth, ICs, and w/e I forgot that I see. Most high tiers will be getting the same treatment.

For the white Ness and Pink MK, learn how to play without items, and learn how to play without top tiers respectively. With that, Ness is on my "to kill" list, too.

Looking at a pair of Noob Zeldas (red and pink) ganging up on me and occasionally feeding each other kills. Then both become Marths and still lose... And now one TL and one Pit as far as their characters go.
Thankfully this resident Red Lucas/Black Falco/Pit is helping me out against them.

And now one of em went MK. If only they knew how to play...
And now Zelda spam with noob Sheik on their side, one fed the other kills once. I think the Zelda purposely DC'd us, but it's their fault for being such cheaters who couldn't win. They really need to learn how to play.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Who's this Red Pika I was in a room with just now. I was using Red Marth/Ike and we were obliterating these 2 noobs. We both killed our noob at the exact same times sometime. Lol

There was even a moment when both of us picked up a Hammer at the exact same time too. Lmao! Good stuff Pika

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
2 terrible Ikes and a noob Link picking Warioware and Big Blue, which are 2 of the worst stages in this game, while spamming smashes all over? I'm glad you're failures when it comes to Skyworld, and learn how to play as always.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Basic Brawl can have some cool people.

It can also have some true nubs.

An orange/yellow Peach and a light blue Captain Falcon followed a regular Peach around for the longest time, the regular Peach got tired of them following, and would often attack them, sometimes in Sudden Death. They rarely ever tried to attack back, and when they started following me, I K.O'd the orange Peach in Sudden Death. For whatever freaking reason, the other guy (now using black Marth) felt the need to try and attack me, in spite of having suffered much more abuse from the regular Peach.

I beat them twice, lost the other two matches. Only lost the second match because I used Jigglypuff, and I was ABOUT to K.O the orange Peach when the other guy (now using Sonic) tried to get in my way.

That's the last time I ever risk going against two people 1 on 2 on Hyrule Temple of all stages.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Tbh, I'd rather risk cheapness on boring Temple so they won't do that "camp under that one spot during Sudden Death" thing, which is much worse. Reminds me of the stupid red Olimar who was there for over 5 mins, and all I did was pelt him with arrow after arrow, but won it in the end.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
ggs to the gray Lucario/Snake main and Yoshi main I encountered today in Basic Brawl, it's rare that I get to 1v1 people in Basic Brawl w/o items on, fun times. I was the ZSS/Sonic/Marth/Snake/Jigglypuff user in the room with you guys and the Peach/Zelda/Ganon/Link who was spectating/afk the whole time.

As you can see, I main Sonic, but I've got a ton of Pocket characters who I use for fun from time to time :)

Edit: I was also that Pink Falcon who only wanted to get a Falcon Knee or 2 on the Yoshi for lulz during the first few games.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Typical Snakes and other top tiers, always spamming effective moves... *looks at tilt addicted Snake on FD and Corneria* And don't think I didn't see your Wario friend try to help you win either.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
good pits are annoying pits yeah u in tb right nao

Ggs Kirby too bad jiggs taunted u away :(

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Earlier today I was in a group with a Zelda, red MK, and a Peach. I was a default colored Fox. The princesses kept ganging up on the MK with items so I helped fight them. We played mostly on FD, BF, Temple, and Corneria. Some time later we get a hacked "stage" where everyone keeps falling to their doom. During the fighting, I was usually on the side shtl ing or wall jumping on FD. If that red MK is here, you were awesome at 2v1.
Edit: The MK also kept trapping people against walls and dtilted them to death.

Last edited:

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
A couple of days ago I managed to find an awesome group. There was a neutral MK (also went Lucas, black Pit) a red Zelda, and a Fox. All were better than 95% of basic brawlers, and it was fun with the initial hatred towards me when I first entered the group. xD

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I just got done fighting a black TL, a normal Pikachu, and a Marth who changed between red, blue, and normal I think, and the last two knew each other or something because they almost never fought.

Well, I'm actually still in the room. One has a timer hack or something and the match isn't starting. I feel like sticking around to beat the pudding out of the timer guy for some reason.

So for now, we wait.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I just got done fighting a black TL, a normal Pikachu, and a Marth who changed between red, blue, and normal I think, and the last two knew each other or something because they almost never fought.

Well, I'm actually still in the room. One has a timer hack or something and the match isn't starting. I feel like sticking around to beat the pudding out of the timer guy for some reason.

So for now, we wait.
I HATE THIS TABLET! It won't even let me edit my posts!

...Ahem. I forgot who was who when it finally started again, so the pudding stays in timer guy. And I fought a pair of Marths, who I assume were from before, and a tan Ike who was really good. We started to goof off after a bit, but then it got laggy and I got disconnected.

kaazers

Smash Master

...Ahem. I forgot who was who when it finally started again, so the pudding stays in timer guy. And I fought a pair of Marths, who I assume were from before, and a tan Ike who was really good. We started to goof off after a bit, but then it got laggy and I got disconnected.
Hey, that was me! I was the Ike! I was Red though, not Tan. GG's! It was laggy every round though, and it just kept on getting worse and worse, huh?

Again, good games! I had fun.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Lol, I was the red Marth/green Zelda/Red Pit/Daisy-Peach. I think our first match was on Temple. GG's!

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Hey, that was me! I was the Ike! I was Red though, not Tan. GG's! It was laggy every round though, and it just kept on getting worse and worse, huh?

Again, good games! I had fun.
Lol, I was the red Marth/green Zelda/Red Pit/Daisy-Peach. I think our first match was on Temple. GG's!
Yeah, GGs to you too. I wish I could of fought kaazers more because I kept making stupid mistakes because of the lag. Ah well.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Once again I find all these colors of your characters that you all type. Meh, good games to a Blue Peach that I find once In a while. White Link like always, the Peach knew how to Float cancel, cancel her airs and free pull, of course when It comes to combat, she gets blown into the ground. Mix up your attacks, all you did was full hop to a fair, all I had to do was forward smash you with that would make us trade, then you tried running in, and all I had to do was Zair. Being flashy is one thing, but flashiness and combat is another. Then the Peach switched to MK, I still bodied the MK that knew what he was doing, only I know how to deal with MKs. All I had to do was rack up damage with my Link bomb tricks, Gale bommerangs, and Arrow finishers. And stop being so predictable with your Nados, I'm not like everyone else where I will shield, I will attack Nado head on, and I knew you thought I something else when I stopped Nado every-time with a "bad" character like Link. No, I just know what to do, then the player left, and guess what happens next? A hacker comes in. -_- Bye~

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs White Kirby/White MK/Green MK/TLink/defaultLuigi. I was the Dark Marth. Fun 1v1's. The other two players in the lobby were also having a 1v1, and someone had items on, which were annoying. Regardless, those were some fun matches!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/vyWpoM6CBIe6FjW8NIY7bvzOrgBURhzw

This thread is officially on it's death bed. May 20th is the death date.

EDIT: Already been posted. Still suck though
This thread died when the social was born :awesome:

Anyway, GGS to those guys at BB. They were easy to fight though. The neutral bowser was okay, but still easy.... I didn't get the red ganon/white marth/gold link, they just kept running into the wall.... then fought me, and was easy also. Bleh, It was kinda fun.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Even though WFC is getting shut down, I managed to find a red Zelda with a Marth and an Olimar on BB. They were quite skilled, and the Zelda taught me how to teleport cancel on FD and BF. Thanks for that :)

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs to this Default Snake/default Kirby/dark Marth. I was the Dark Marth.

Lobby had an Orange Ness and default (I think) Toon Link that had the code for two players on the same wii.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
bgs to the Green pit who had a friend help him against me. You definitely wouldn't have much chance against me in a standard 1v1. This be the Gold Pit from earlier btw.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs Green Ike/light blue marth/Red Pit/Golden Link

Those 1v1's were so much fun! Made my BB day!

Lobby had a Peach which I 1v1'd earlier, and a zelda, which i also 1v1'd earlier. (GGs there too!) The Peach and the Zelda 1v1'd for a bit too. Eventually the zelda left, and a party crasher wolf came in. Anyhow, he went Red Marf, Red MK, Snake, and a troll pikachu n falco, and I suspect random. I wanted to try your Marth again, so I wanted them to leave... argh. I really wanted to Link ditto too.

Oh yeah, I was the Dark Marth/ Dark Link. We both went Link at the same time, and side-taunted instantly, thought that was pretty neat.

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
oh wow Path, that's the same Group I just ran into I think, it was Green Ike, Light Blue Marth, and Red Marth tho xD, I popped in as Sonic and the Ike wanted to 1v1 xD so I 1v1'd him with my Sonic and bunch of my alt characters xD

Oh, and yeah, GGs to that group and teh Ike, it was fun :)

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
hey Terra, you know if you scroll up you'll see that, that was already said like twice. lol.

Also ggs to the Snake/MK user, I was the Sonic/Snake/Puff

Last edited:

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
hey Terra, you know if you scroll up you'll see that, that was already said like twice. lol.

Also ggs to the Snake/MK user, I was the Sonic/Snake/Puff
Now why would I do that and risk seeing someone fantasise over a player they've never even met before?
This thread creeps me out, I just wanted to dump that here.

link2702

Smash Champion
ugh.....another day with another crappy player getting lucky with items towards me.

troll green failco/yellow kirby. with an ike noob who was both laggy and kept getting in the way in the last match. I would of easily destroyed this kirby/failco noob if the ike and items didn't get in the way. The matches where he went failco another marth noob kept butting in on the broken stage of temple.

Face me in a real match kid, watch what happens.

*sigh* I guess this is payback for me destroying a yoshi nooob all day yesterday....key difference here Is I didn't need items to do it on broken stages and neither of the other two players were getting in the way then -_-;

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I can't help it when it's LURV.

@ Jingz The lobby I was in pretty much disbanded. I suppose you could have found them in another lobby though.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
@ FRiSKruns FRiSKruns I know I saw you this morning on basic, because I've literally never seen a Sonic that knew what he was doing. I was the sleepy and failing Claus Lucas. lol

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
yeah... that sounds like me Bluekandy xD I've yet to run into another Sonic who even knows how to use spindash shield cancels or spinshot that plays on BB from time to time.

Top Bottom