• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Has anyone ran into the Manaphy pokeball hacker before... I ran into him again.
All the time bro. To dodge the pokemon, just go offstage and air dodge or if you have good relaxes, then just step dodge once the that Pink wave of hears begins. I read somewhere that Twii does that, but if It was her she would recognize me or you.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
All the time bro. To dodge the pokemon, just go offstage and air dodge or if you have good relaxes, then just step dodge once the that Pink wave of hears begins. I read somewhere that Twii does that, but if It was her she would recognize me or you.
I have no prob dodging it, i just find it kinda funny. Sometimes people dont even realize they switch and they run offstage.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I have no prob dodging it, i just find it kinda funny. Sometimes people dont even realize they switch and they run offstage.
Ha ha! That's happened to this gold Ike that was fighting my Tan Ike, he switched to Tan Ike for no reason, guess he knows who he's fighting?)

A Blue Zelda picked up a Poke ball and it was of course that Pokemon, we still continue to fight, he swings with Fairs and I'm step dodging then, the wave hits and you'd think he'd stop swinging, but once the waves top, he's switched with a Green Pikachu... Then the Pika is running offstage, because he thinks he's going left, but he's going right and then dairs to his death. XD I freaken laughed my butt off! You should have been there. It's more funnier when you see the match rather than me explain it.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
A Blue Zelda picked up a Poke ball and it was of course that Pokemon, we still continue to fight, he swings with Fairs and I'm step dodging then, the wave hits and you'd think he'd stop swinging, but once the waves top, he's switched with a Green Pikachu... Then the Pika is running offstage, because he thinks he's going left, but he's going right and then dairs to his death. XD I freaken laughed my butt off! You should have been there. It's more funnier when you see the match rather than me explain it.
I can imagine, it happened to some guy during one of my matches, funny thing was that he SD'd twice.:laugh:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
To Kirby/Red Pit/Wario: It's obvious you have no skill at all, feeding other players kills and making me lose, and I assume you're lag boosting, too? I doubt you'd win under standard 1v1 rules, with no items, no banned stages. It's to the point where I would actually challenge you to a proper 1v1, so if you're reading this, I'll be waiting, but at this point, I hope players like you get Karma. As much as I want to say something worse, I rather not here.
The same goes for your cowardly Kirby friend. Skill-less players these days...

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
To Kirby/Red Pit/Wario: It's obvious you have no skill at all, feeding other players kills and making me lose, and I assume you're lag boosting, too? I doubt you'd win under standard 1v1 rules, with no items, no banned stages. It's to the point where I would actually challenge you to a proper 1v1, so if you're reading this, I'll be waiting, but at this point, I hope players like you get Karma. As much as I want to say something worse, I rather not here.
I doubt he'd show up here after you tore into him like that...
Seriously, you need some therapy. :laugh:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I doubt he'd show up here after you tore into him like that...
Seriously, you need some therapy. :laugh:
Unfortunately, it took about 10 tries just to actually win one. A completely random noob doing his thing while that Red Pit always feeding kills to others and killing me. It got worse when a Kirby friend of his appeared. Add that with FD addicts, and you know...
I dont see how that's funny... It makes me want to attack you instead...

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Unfortunately, it took about 10 tries just to actually win one. A completely random noob doing his thing while that Red Pit always feeding kills to others and killing me. It got worse when a Kirby friend of his appeared. Add that with FD addicts, and you know...
I dont see how that's funny... It makes me want to attack you instead...
...Uh...
*flees*

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
...Uh...
*flees*
OoHhhhh, you're that Red Pit that does that type of stuff. Do you use a Red Ike as well? I always find a Red Ike at times that challenges my Tan Ike. I believe you're also that Red Fox. Am I right? Cool! Finally found a new person! :D How can I even notice you? I also find the Pit Wario most of the time, but sometimes the Pit just throws a bunch of Back airs and forward smahes. The next time, the Red Pit plays quite pretty good and has good Arrow control.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
OoHhhhh, you're that Red Pit that does that type of stuff. Do you use a Red Ike as well? I always find a Red Ike at times that challenges my Tan Ike. I believe you're also that Red Fox. Am I right? Cool! Finally found a new person! :D How can I even notice you? I also find the Pit Wario most of the time, but sometimes the Pit just throws a bunch of Back airs and forward smahes. The next time, the Red Pit plays quite pretty good and has good Arrow control.
Nonononono! I'm a Whitey! Don't kill me Admiral!
Really though, I haven't been on randoms in months. Sorry I'm not your buddy. Admiral would throttle him anyway.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Make sure you're not on my bad side. I can understand gangups. Noobs do it, but when they feed each other kills, that's a new time low, like hackers.
Like right now, I'm fighting a stupid Olimar and god forbid spammy purple TL on temple that do the same thing. It's even worse when they pick noob stages.

EDIT: I found out the Olimar was the Red Pit, and the TL was a hacker friend with Wario Man. At this point, I hope these guys die in a fire. They don't deserve to be called players.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nonononono! I'm a Whitey! Don't kill me Admiral!
Really though, I haven't been on randoms in months. Sorry I'm not your buddy. Admiral would throttle him anyway.
Umm... Okay... So you're not that Red Pit. D:

Man... Until this point people still haven't seen my Tan Ike or White Link. This is sooo discombobulated.. But okay then, what's with you mentioning AP with each line? You buddies or something?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Its these noob ass kirby's that ruin AP's view on Kirbys, its why he hates them so much... the only ones he fights are the cowardly ones that probably spam stone and Final cutter, probably roll too.
Ha ha! XD I can only imagine. XD!

What character was he? I laugh so hard if it's Bowser or If it's a Ganondorf... I don't know why. XD
Sadly... it was... Yoshi...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Its these noob *** kirby's that ruin AP's view on Kirbys, its why he hates them so much... the only ones he fights are the cowardly ones that probably spam stone and Final cutter, probably roll too.

There's others that B-air spam. Sure it's more of how Kirby generally plays for spacing, but I just hate the character in Brawl. I don't mind him anywhere else, but here, almost as annoying as how cheap MK and Olimar are.

The only room I actually liked today was the recent room I was in, with the Blue Peach I saw a day or 2 ago.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Its these noob *** kirby's that ruin AP's view on Kirbys, its why he hates them so much... the only ones he fights are the cowardly ones that probably spam stone and Final cutter, probably roll too.

Still funny. XD But, Bowser would funnier!

I hear you GO! He also hates Link as well. Sad he's never seen mine. :(

@ AP, I've fought you hundrerds of times In Basic. I've fought you and viewed how you play. When you're in that mood, you attack everyone and I never try, because they will ruin it, so I just fight a little a watch. You have a weak point with Snakes, MKs, Robs, Sonics, and Yoshi. X) I don't play Yoshi anymore though, I will type to you again on how to win the spammy MKs. You ready? Block and jab. Thank you for your time. Good bye~

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
There's others that B-air spam. Sure it's more of how Kirby generally plays for spacing, but I just hate the character in Brawl. I don't mind him anywhere else, but here, almost as annoying as how cheap MK and Olimar are.

The only room I actually liked today was the recent room I was in, with the Blue Peach I saw a day or 2 ago.
lol true, a lot of Kirby's play basic as **** and get away with it. I hate that too. B-air spam all day like HBox... but with Kirby. GYK, MikeKirby, and probably myself are the only Kirbys I see that play pretty technical and gimmicky. But if you just hate the character in general, I guess there's nothing I can do to convince you.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
lol true, a lot of Kirby's play basic as **** and get away with it. I hate that too. B-air spam all day like HBox... but with Kirby. GYK, MikeKirby, and probably myself are the only Kirbys I see that play pretty technical and gimmicky. But if you just hate the character in general, I guess there's nothing I can do to convince you.
Nope. Basic Brawlers really set it up for me to hate Kirby. All the cowards, all the spammers, all the noobs; I rarely even trust one to be near me, and will likely attack, especially if one steals my powers.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Lol, I always think it's funny when someone starts attacking me on sight in basic brawl just cause I go near them, there was this falco that kept Nairing whenever I dashed over to him. So I'd just keep jumping over then moving back to avoid the Nair, eventually he got tired and started following me, I thought it was hilarious. Or when someone just chases me around the map all match, that's pretty damn funny too.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Nope. Basic Brawlers really set it up for me to hate Kirby. All the cowards, all the spammers, all the noobs; I rarely even trust one to be near me, and will likely attack, especially if one steals my powers.
Well yea, BB Kirby's are dumb. :dizzy:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Now I'm in the room with the blue Peach I may like, but I dont like the presence of the Giga Bowser hacker.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh, that fancy Blue Peach, she's fun to brawl against. I have a question AP, what color did the hacker use? And is he now a Warioman doing cool bike tricks? If so, then I know who you're in the room with. =O

@ GO, bro you still haven't seen my Kirby fight in a 1vs1. ;) Not fancy like you, but I do have some unique tricks that no Kirby would think to do, plus those hats combos tricks and so on. Just like you, only less fancier. Cause you're the fanciest Kirby there ever will be!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I cant remember, but I believe it was a red one. I was too furious to tell, and left right away. Unfortunately that Peach doesn't know what I want.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I cant remember, but I believe it was a red one. I was too furious to tell, and left right away. Unfortunately that Peach doesn't know what I want.
Ah I see, well I know who you were brawling with now or saw, that hacker uses the Multi hack to use the other player to use or attack you. I have a feeling that Blue Peach was with the hacker. Not sure, but I have a feeling she is. Here's Dan? Why you find Dan and see If he's online or she. Don't really know what sex...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yea, I found the gay hacker again, as Giga Bowser. Ironically, it had to be him next to the Blue and Red Peaches that know me well. Thankfully the red one is a good friend of mine.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Anybody fight a white Pit? At all? Probably me lol. I played against a dark Link/TL, blue Zelda, normal Lucas, white Lucario, pro Jiggs/ICs, and a DDD I think.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The Blue/Daisy peach is back, but I found a White/Red Peach that seems to know me. Sadly the latter Peach left. :(

EDIT: To recent Blue MK and regular Fox teamup: I hope you know how weak you are without the other, let alone your addiction to FD. No explanation needed about the one who needs top tiers to fight. When there's no CPU, you generally get decimated by my Pit in a 1v2 situation.

I decided to toy with you when I went Bowser btw, and your lame twin Lucas team still failed.
As for the 4th player that came in with regular/white MK/... Although I don't like top tiers, I appreciate your temporary help against those other 2 players. I was the Gold Bowser/Pit btw.
Unfortunately for the lesser player helping the dark MK out eventually relied on a top tier soon enough, then to Kirby. I chose to leave because you bore me, and FD all the time is boring. Top tiers are also boring.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I had my reasons. I've become a bit more violent than I used to. It's lucky you weren't a top tier or I may have auto-targeted.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Why am I not surprised... another gangup with a noob TL and a white Pit, who eventually became a spammy MK... Hope you enjoyed losing last. Why can't ppl learn how to play fairly these days? Of course if they play unfairly, so do I. Just wondering how is the question (besides picking a banned stage of my own).

Simply put, learn how to play without top tiers or hacks... or needing to gangup on others to win. The list goes on and on.
And I'll be hunting some of you noobs down if I see your color, such as the recent Green Zelda who got lucky in Sudden Death.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Why am I not surprised... another gangup with a noob TL and a white Pit, who eventually became a spammy MK... Hope you enjoyed losing last. Why can't ppl learn how to play fairly these days? Of course if they play unfairly, so do I. Just wondering how is the question (besides picking a banned stage of my own).

Simply put, learn how to play without top tiers or hacks... or needing to gangup on others to win. The list goes on and on.
And I'll be hunting some of you noobs down if I see your color, such as the recent Green Zelda who got lucky in Sudden Death.
D-don't look at me. I wasn't on BB yesterday.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
I saw a Gold Pit throughout my sessions last night. He mostly stayed at the side using Jab1 to set a challenge and FAired a Fire Mario using nothing but FLUDD in Sudden Death.

.....*raises eyebrow in Admiral Pit's direction* Yours?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I saw a Gold Pit throughout my sessions last night. He mostly stayed at the side using Jab1 to set a challenge and FAired a Fire Mario using nothing but FLUDD in Sudden Death.

.....*raises eyebrow in Admiral Pit's direction* Yours?

Oh yea, you must have been the Wario watching. Personally that Mario annoyed me, and I have trust issues, so I tried to warn whoever was close by not to get near me (even though it was the Mario's fault). I actually wanted to get a kill so Sudden Death wouldn't happen, but there's always the issue with gangups.
Pit's actions can be determined by aggression or territorial (especially against other Pits), and I have grudges against certain characters, so... there's that.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Ah. I figured that was yours. Yeah, I was the orange jacket Wario. I'm the type that prefers to keep to myself and wait for a reaction from others. I USED to join gangups, but not anymore. It's THEIR fight, not mine. I wasn't after you, but of course, that dumb Mario insisted on using FLUDD every 5 seconds. After you left, he pretty much stuck with that, which probably also got under the ICs player, too, since after you left, he was practicing IC chaingrabs against a CPU Kirby.

EDIT: Oh, and honestly, I don't blame you for going after him like that in SD. I would've done the same, too, if I were in your um....*looks at Pit's outfit* sandals? ^^;

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As long as you don't hack or provoke me you'll be fine. But since I just faced yet another hacker with their Wario Man, I'm likely to kill any Wario I see, and especially Kirbys.
Only a decent Peach that knows what I want can often keep me calm.

Last edited:

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Well, good news for you, the only hack I actually use online is the Online Practice Stage hack, and even then, not as much. I've really never taken Wario-Man or Giga online, and I ever do, it's to just mess around(Like with Wario-Man, fly to the ceiling, take all the damage I can with Giga, etc.). But to win? Nah. Winning with them means nothing since the matchups are 10-0 their favor, XD.

And funny you mention Peach. I used to main her in Brawl, but I dunno. Gameplay-wise, she feels inferior to her Melee(and PM) counterpart. :/

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I consider hacking those 2 characters skill-less, and never fun, not that I do fun much now-a-days with all the noobs and hackers flooding about, not to mention FD and Temple 90% of the time.

Yea, you may want to tell me which Peach you use in case I mistaken you for another. Pit may or may not like them, but is often curious about them. Try to see what he wants you to do based on his gestures.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
The Temple counterpicks just further promote me to lame with Wario. If they wanna pick that against me, they better know how to fight Wario.

As for Peach, like I said, I haven't used her in Brawl in AGES, but I mostly run blue Peach. I tend to throw Turnips up in the air, Z-Drop and regrab them from a shorthop, ledge cancel turnips, Glide Tossing if I have room(mostly for practice), and the um..."wavedash". Sorry, no Free-pulling. I can't do that without B-Sticking for the life of me XD

Top Bottom