• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I prefer to watch em suicide on accident on Skyworld.

As long as you can glidetoss and know what Pit wants, you'll be fine (hint: Try the hip throw). I may attack the spammy noob kind now though. Seriously, what is it ppl with Smash and roll spam these days? I'm active now btw.

EDIT
To Pika spammer, Lucas, and noob MK addict: It's obvious you can't win without gangups, or relying on items, or top tiers, can you? If I ever find you again, and if you're alone, better pray you have insurance after I get through with you.

EDIT2: All TLs I see are on my hit list from here on unless I find a greater threat. I'm tired of seeing cowardly spammy types all day getting away with things they shouldn't have. I should do the same to Kirby sometime.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So... just to be certain now, you're okay with Links now right? (Thanks to yours truly.) Or If we find each other in the future we'll have to brawl like old times? And If you find those spam-my players that annoy you, I got your back AP.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Not really. You winning that Sudden Death that time makes me want to kill most of em, at least the noob ones.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What? Sudden Death? Ha ha I'm pretty sure I won more,because you were watching me fight that player that was such a troll you could see It from a mile away.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I dont pay attention do I dont remember. It must have been another white one then on Bridge...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ah, I know which White Link you're typing about. There's now confirmed that Player-0 uses a White Link as well. Kind of not liking others using my Link color and stuff, I'll brawl any Link and pretty much fight which other Link dares to use the White Link color. I think you know when you'll find my Link. I don't think you'll find one just like mine. Bomb-slides, forward smash with bomb, Zair tricks, arrow cancel tricks, pivot dashing, Platform Cancels, Shield drop cancels to tricks, DACUS and tricks with the DACUS, and finally the Wave Bounces (the single and double Wave Bounces). Meaning the Boomerang or Arrows to be exact, oh, and the Spin Dash cancel of the edge of the stage or the Spin Dash cancel that makes Link spin in a 180 degrees and then catching the ledge. Then everything else Is combat wise, back air to DACUS for example and so on. Yes, you shouldn't have trouble knowing If It's me or not. X) Unless you want to brawl and stuff then that's fine. Remember! I got your back If we find each other I'll spot you first and help you out with the those players, then you just wait for a Peach to come and I just practice my tech skill and so on; I always find Peachys so you won't have to worry about that. Just yesterday I found nine Peachys or close to that number.

I also found this Red Pit that played pretty much like your Pit. Was weird but I took care of it. X)

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Ah, I know the White Link you're typing about. There's now Player-0 who uses a White Link as well. I think you know when you'll find my Link. I don't think you'll find one just like mine.

When I join a group, I'll mostly just observe what's going or just practice my tech skill and reaction to throwing a Bomb on purpose on the side of the edge and tech the hit then use my second jump from tech wall to other fun things.

I also found this Pit that played pretty close to your style... Was pretty weird, but I took care it quite nicely. X)
White Pit?
Coulda just said no...

Last edited:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Ggs to the blue ddd / kirby you really didnt expect me to be that much of a fight without your buddies. You are a smart thinker, i will give you credit there. However, once i put you into a certain mind frame after i mind game you , you got stuck thinking id be doing the same patterns. Keep working on it though!

Also ggs to the blue link/marth/blue lucas that fought me 1v1 for around an hour. I was the red ike, red bowser, tink

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
To the cowardly Temple Olimar that had a duel with a Gold Pit during SD.

After beating you there, and after seeing you resort to the Wario Man hack the next game, I decided to leave, knowing how weak you really are without higher tiers, or hacks. Consider playing me in a proper 1v1 when you learn how to play right; without hacks, or high/top tiers. Of course, you relying on such a hack tells me you're enraged.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs to this Dark Marth. I was the default Marth. Really fun 1v1's, and teams against CPU's.

We got a light blue samus in the group a couple of times, and a dark Link once, but they left the same match. But other than that, (and the peach that was originally in the group but left), it's just been us two for the longest time. These dittos are a lot of fun!

Edit: Well, just got disconnected. Thanks for the matches, we made a really good team.

2nd Edit: Well... just found you again in another lobby with a boswer/whitemarth and an afc green marth. Look at that! Sorry I left after only about two matches with this new lobby, I need sleep haha.

Last edited:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Your a pretty bug loser white link for not facing me with your link and wario man. Eat **** coward

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And that's what I get for being tolerant. All top tiers are now on my "to kill" list.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Just fought a nooby top tier spamer (blue MK, yellow Olimar, Snake), a middleish tier spamer of all things who was pretty good (norm Fox, Marth, and Pika) a red Gannondorf who was definitely the best of the lot, and what I think was a freeze hacker.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Was in a 1v3 situation against some Green Pit and a pair of Blue Links with one being a Toon. Generic cowardice on Temple, and even feed each other kills. After me losing once, I got my redemption and left. It's like you can't find good skill these days.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
And that's what I get for being tolerant. All top tiers are now on my "to kill" list.
I get the same thing! They get upset their crappy main loses => auto switch to MK, IC, Falco and Snake. Or wairo man/ giga bowser if the person is a TOTAL LOSER.

Its REALLY pathetic. Which is why when i enter a room, everyone dies. Dont care if its 1v3, everyone is gonna get the jolts

Ggs to the white marth/ pink zelda/pink samus. I was the pikachu / red bowser.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hunting regular Ike atm. I really hate it when noobs get away with stuff and win. The worst part was that I didn't even want to fight. I was at the corner minding my own business. Sigh, noobs these days. Thankfully I know I could beat terrible players like him in 1v1, so...

EDIT: Sigh, typical players. The ones that rely on MK when they lose is sickening, but what's just as bad are those who win a match, then go to MK next game in hopes of being better. It'd be more enjoyable if the next Smash is definitely balanced.
I'm pointing at the Lucas who became blue MK earlier btw.

Sigh, stupid red Olimar on temple. You had a blue MK help you try to fight me, and you camped at that same spot for 5+ mins, but still you lost. Learn how to play the game, let alone not use higher tiers, or that noob stage. I'm actually inclined to attack a random person if I get taken to that stupid noob stage now. Terrible players get way too lucky there.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The Falcon was a joke, hope you realize that's probably the third or fourth time I've played as him in basic xD

And ICs are for fun, don't get upset if they get their mitts on you
I dont joke around with Falcon because I despise him personally. ICs are not fun to me either, whose noob CGs costed me at least 2 gamecube joysticks. I rarely have fun as it is.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I see. When I first played smash I hated Falcon as well xD Now I don't care one way or another. But two control sticks? That's quite the mashing, and may I ask why you do play if it isn't for fun?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm waiting for Smash 4 to come. Til then, I'm stuck with this wretched game. Best I can do is hang out with a Peach who has known me a lot throughout my BB days. Could be more than 1 of em.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I'm waiting for Smash 4 to come. Til then, I'm stuck with this wretched game. Best I can do is hang out with a Peach who has known me a lot throughout my BB days. Could be more than 1 of em.
Why not go back to KIU? You have better chances beating me in a FFA with a v100 First blade in a room full of noobs then winning in BB.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Shoutouts to the blue Falcon/ white Marth for kicking my ass, XD. Unlike the scrubs who play your characters, you were legitimately good. You played my patience game and basically downloaded me like an MP3 file. Just practice that Air Grab Release to Knee with Falcon and you'll be destroying scrubby/rusty Warios like mine easily.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Why not go back to KIU? You have better chances beating me in a FFA with a v100 First blade in a room full of noobs then winning in BB.
With all those cloners with generic weapons and sets still lurking? Not to mention some new glitch I was told about with negative value on weapons? I wouldn't want to be in that. Besides, keeping my Pit at least decent here can help me with the new Smash somehow. I can feel it.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
With all those cloners with generic weapons and sets still lurking? Not to mention some new glitch I was told about with negative value on weapons? I wouldn't want to be in that. Besides, keeping my Pit at least decent here can help me with the new Smash somehow. I can feel it.
The negative value thing is a hack. It's basically impossible to do unless you're a hardcore programmer/hacker. And they can't even streetpass them to other people. There's like ten in existence.

As for the cloners thing, there's the mod transfer glitch. Fusion is 100 times easier because of it. Really, it's KIU's Wavedashing, but even a monkey could do it.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
That last group with blue Lucas, purple Ness/claus Lucas, and Mario/Rob/MK/Falco was fun xD I was unsure of why I was grouped up on, but haha

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I came across had some guy using Pokemon Trainer who started attacking me for no apparent reason, though I destroyed him most of the time. He used a number of characters, most of them using their regular palettes, except for Meta Knight, which he used about three times, using a light colored Meta.

Most of the time one of the other players would use Red Marth, and the other would use regular Peach or Zelda. Both of them mostly just stood on one end of the stage and rarely did anything except move out of the way when the other guy was trying to attack me while we were near them. The Peach helped me in one round, though I'm not entirely sure why.

Top Bottom