• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Terrible Lucas/DK and Cyan G&W should learn how to play this game without that stupid noob's stage called Temple, especially that Smash-happy G&W.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
In a room with this green pit/green falco/Default Sonic, who's really good with his characters. Trying to 1vs1 him/her if the darktlink/yellow ness and Black/default Zelda wouldn't get in the way.

Benify

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eggn0g
3DS FC
5214-9751-3548
Went into Bb as a default Diddy. There was this Toon Link and a Ness player along with me. A Luigi/Bowser/Ike player came in and after he noticed the 2 other players taking shots at him he owned both of them. The two players were giving each other kills so the other guy won't win, and it helped the Ness go into sudden death with the guy's Ike.

Well, if he hadn't forward throw Ike he would have won the SD. The Ike left after that lol. I was just there watching the 3.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
GGS to a blue marth, green Snake, green MK. there was an annoying lucas/sonic/link but w/e.

At first they were good fights on FD, then I just started trolling you across temple, than your little buddy lucas and black zelda kept stepping in, so i just stopped fighting seriously and made you chase me. I won most of the matches, the SD's were pretty hype, I teched all your hits lmao. then you all decided to team me 3 on 1 and give each other kills yet me and you blue marth on SD... I landed a good disjointed u-smash... GG.

And... u mad? :troll:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Ggs to the multi-colored Ganondorf in a room with a Zelda, Olimar, and Luigi. I was the Zelda.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
bgs to blue Lucas and White Kirby/Blue Mario. It's obvious you're just another generic pack of Temple-spamming players. While Blue Lucas wasn't as spammy as the other, you still run, even when having a partner with you against me, but even then you pretty much lost em all, with the exception of the boring SD moment, but I still won last anyways.
Are there not players around that don't spam FD or Temple at all these days?

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Just got disconnected from a group with a red Zelda and Link with an idle PT. The Zelda and I 1v1 ed some and they were really good. I was a Fox.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Dear red toonlink and his friend(s)

Step your game up, just because you leave and suddenly come back to my room doesnt mean i dont know how to still **** you

Regards,
Pikachu you 1v3'ed

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I fought a yellow Sonic/red Kirby last night that was a total noob and had to team up against me and use final smashes to win. Thankfully I got him into a 1v1 and kept beating him until he left.

Like seriously, stone didn't work the first time. Will it work the fiftieth?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's to this Toonlink/Marth player I fought just now with my Red Marth/DK/ and Mario. I knew as soon as I saw you, you would be a great player. I won most of the matches but it was kind of unfair with the other 2 fighting with items lol.

Nice stuff with the arrow cancelling and Marth pivot grabs.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Now I can say GGs to the Green Peach/Zelda. I was the Gold Pit hanging out with you earlier against that noobish Kirby and Luigi, etc.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Just got out of a room with a hacker who picked the practice room, but I couldn't remember who was there because everybody was changing.

Uh, was saving the replay to my unmodded Wii a bad idea?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
GGs on Saturday night to a default Marth. You still kinda sucked, but you were probably the best player Ive seen on BB in a long time. You and that Ike, you guys could actually do stuff other than roll and smash lol. I was the dark Falcon and Green Peach. Too bad we got DCed after tho.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
More hacking shenanigans, this time in the control test room with the glitchy camera. There was a red Olimar and white Lucario, and I'm pretty sure they were both hacking because the stage was picked so much.

And I fought a green Pit who could basically do all his techs well, but he didn't stay Pit or around for long. I wish I could of fought him, too.

Then there was a normal TL who was pretty good, about my skill level I'd say. But he won more because of lag.

After that was a red Peach who could play other characters well, but only fought me as Peach. A shame too, I felt Peach was holding the player back.

And last but not least, I fought a normal/white Marty who wasn't half bad. At least judging from the two rounds we played.

GGs to all you guys and gals.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
oh wow Path, that's the same Group I just ran into I think, it was Green Ike, Light Blue Marth, and Red Marth tho xD, I popped in as Sonic and the Ike wanted to 1v1 xD so I 1v1'd him with my Sonic and bunch of my alt characters xD

Oh, and yeah, GGs to that group and teh Ike, it was fun :)
Dat Sonic.

Missed this. Late response is late, but better late than never, right?

I was the Green Ike! I don't think I've ever seen a Sonic move like that on dat BB. I wasn't sure how to take your Sonic on, actually, haha. We had a couple of fights on FD. My memory is a bit fuzzy... but I definitely remember fighting your Sonic, Snake, Jigglypuff, Marth and Ike.

If I ever see a Sonic who knows his stuff I'm gonna suspect you now. Just sayin'.

Anyways, I had fun. GG's!

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Dat Sonic.

Missed this. Late response is late, but better late than never, right?

I was the Green Ike! I don't think I've ever seen a Sonic move like that on dat BB. I wasn't sure how to take your Sonic on, actually, haha. We had a couple of fights on FD. My memory is a bit fuzzy... but I definitely remember fighting your Sonic, Snake, Jigglypuff, Marth and Ike.

If I ever see a Sonic who knows his stuff I'm gonna suspect you now. Just sayin'.

Anyways, I had fun. GG's!
Yep GGs Kaazers :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
bgs to the terrible combination of a Red Snake/White MK, and some White Kirby/Green Fox. As expected, just another pack of Temple noobs with a bit of that Mario Kart stage. Even then, you still failed against the Gold Pit (myself). As I would say, learn how to play the game, especially without top tiers.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Ggs to the Ness/Falcon my Fox 1v1 ed. I would have liked to stay and fight some more, but I had to get off for the night. :facepalm:

Also, has anyone else noticed how many item/temple spammers there have been lately? Or maybe I just have terrible luck with WiFi.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ggs to the Ness/Falcon my Fox 1v1 ed. I would have liked to stay and fight some more, but I had to get off for the night. :facepalm:

Also, has anyone else noticed how many item/temple spammers there have been lately? Or maybe I just have terrible luck with WiFi.
Nope. I notice a LOT of them. I tend to counter many of em with Skyworld or Brinstar. Worst part is the generic Temple BS with the running away and all + gangups... or worse, kill feeders and hackers. No class I'd say.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Nope. I notice a LOT of them. I tend to counter many of em with Skyworld or Brinstar. Worst part is the generic Temple BS with the running away and all + gangups... or worse, kill feeders and hackers. No class I'd say.
I have actually never been ganged up on, oddly enough. I prefer to have clean 1v1s and just observe if people start ganging up on someone. Idk why, but FFAs just irritate me. About the hackers, I actually don't mind them TOO much. They can be fun sometimes, or complete jerks. Wow, I feel like I'm weird now because of my BB behavior.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I have actually never been ganged up on, oddly enough. I prefer to have clean 1v1s and just observe if people start ganging up on someone. Idk why, but FFAs just irritate me. About the hackers, I actually don't mind them TOO much. They can be fun sometimes, or complete jerks. Wow, I feel like I'm weird now because of my BB behavior.
FFAs suck, gangups are annoying and prefer not to be part of being one of those ppl, unless someone completely obnoxious ruins my mood. Hackers are never fun to me, especially those who need em to win.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
FFAs suck, gangups are annoying and prefer not to be part of being one of those ppl, unless someone completely obnoxious ruins my mood. Hackers are never fun to me, especially those who need em to win.
You mean when you're just minding your own business and they attack you? Yeah, puts me in a bad mood too. One time I did help someone who was 1v2 ing with a Ganondorf and winning every time. I went with Zelda and we destroyed them with the two bottom tiered characters. Most fun I've had in a while. It was pretty much throw off stage > dair.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You mean when you're just minding your own business and they attack you? Yeah, puts me in a bad mood too. One time I did help someone who was 1v2 ing with a Ganondorf and winning every time. I went with Zelda and we destroyed them with the two bottom tiered characters. Most fun I've had in a while. It was pretty much throw off stage > dair.
Actually I attack some of them, but some have no reason to butt in when I'm solely hunting a player, so I end up attacking 2 or 3 of em.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So I found a Yellow Sonic that had some nice movement with Sonic, thought of brawling him but negative didn't feel liking brawling. Found AP like always, found that Blue Peach, won again with my Link, goes Red MK, I go MK this time to really wreck the salty Peach. I then find Path's Martha and just watch for a while. That's. That. Good day~

Last edited:

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
GGs to a blue Sheik, I had fun being Wario on Temple and doing all those glitches. I could tell you knew quite a bit, it was fun showing off glitches xD

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Man, I envy you guys' luck in finding good groups in BB. I swear I always get the WORST groups :glare:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
So I found a Yellow Sonic that had some nice movement with Sonic, thought of brawling him but negative didn't feel liking brawling. Found AP like always, found that Blue Peach, won again with my Link, goes Red MK, I go MK this time to really wreck the salty Peach. I then find Path's Martha and just watch for a while. That's. That. Good day~
Wasn't me. Last time I went on BB was Tuesday.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Me and this Kirby/Wario/Bowser player just **** on these 2 crappy Blue Peach/Zelda and Blue Ike/White Marth players. I used Red Snake.

Thanks for helping me Kirby/Wario/Bowser player, that pathetic Blue Peach/Zelda player gave up at the end lol. It's always funny watching couples attack a player without knowing how good they are.

Edit: Dafuq? I ran into a green alloy hacker lol

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Bgs to the Zelda/ZSS Pika/Shiek Mario earlier. It's obvious you're just another pack of noobs who need to feed each other kills to win, not to mention FD spam. Learn how to play the game, or at least learn how to fight for yourself.
And Bgs to the terrible white Wario and Ike/Ganon. You ain't so good without your noob items, aren't you?

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
GGS to a green Pit and black samus/ZSS

I was the red zelda and netural kirby who gave you good games, your just as good as AP. I beat you at times though when we were one on one ;)

And i beat dat samus badly... then you left. GGS again, dude!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
GGS to a black marth, green marth, white kirby.

You and your buddies were trolling me around I just wanted you 1 vs 1. I was the green marth, blue yoshi that won some matches, and then when we were on 1 on 1 we couldn't take a stock off. so I guess we were eventually matched in a timed match.

Hope I find out who you are.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
BGs to the 2 MKs (one became an Ike and Snake and Lucas) and random Pit/Peach/TL/Zelda... Learn how to play the game without Temple or top tiers, and the Pit/Peach/TL/Zelda shouldn't have helped the MK. And then the Blue MK and Zelda feeding each other kills? How pathetic.
And you, stupid Lucas, think you're so good picking gay Temple and camping at that spot? You and that D-smash happy blue MK definitely are among 2 of the worst and utmost cowardly players I've seen.

What is it with everyone and stupid FD and Temple these days? I mean I know noobs pick it a lot, but that large amount has been growing even more. It doesn't help when the players are top tiers.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
BGs to the 2 MKs (one became an Ike and Snake and Lucas) and random Pit/Peach/TL/Zelda... Learn how to play the game without Temple or top tiers, and the Pit/Peach/TL/Zelda shouldn't have helped the MK. And then the Blue MK and Zelda feeding each other kills? How pathetic.
And you, stupid Lucas, think you're so good picking gay Temple and camping at that spot? You and that D-smash happy blue MK definitely are among 2 of the worst and utmost cowardly players I've seen.

What is it with everyone and stupid FD and Temple these days? I mean I know noobs pick it a lot, but that large amount has been growing even more. It doesn't help when the players are top tiers.
I can understand Temple but what's wrong with FD? Overused I guess?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can understand Temple but what's wrong with FD? Overused I guess?
Overused, boring, noobish, and a lot of annoying characters, which are D3, Diddy, Falco, ICs, and TL, are good there, and what a coincidence, 3 of em are top tiers!

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Overused, boring, noobish, and a lot of annoying characters, which are D3, Diddy, Falco, ICs, and TL, are good there, and what a coincidence, 3 of em are top tiers!
I don't think I'm going to choose FD anymore XD. It could be worse though. Mario Bros. comes to mind.

Top Bottom