• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
he does i baited everything he tried to pull on me. He plays a waay too aggressive style and doesnt even laser. You all probably seen him, the gold falco that all he wants to do is CG and spike you with a random bair here and there. Likes to c stick fsmash backwords mind game charge it and let it go?

I saw him tonight too. But was too lazy to take him on. Seriously hes not hard to beat. Bait everything with a projectile and when he reflectors pshield it and dash grab him. If he dairs your shield pshield and grab him...when he gets in close at an angle i just shined him and did w/e i felt i needed next. When he decides to laser just SH shine and fsmash him.

Once you piss him off all you do is run away and bait him to chase you with his side b and its ez damage racking untill he side bs into my dsmash.

He frequents BB alot, so i know you guys will run into him just read dis post. Never be intimidated by some over aggressive player. When you know your on a character thats at a disadvantage; watch for the grab, get a solid lead with reads[see his habits i listed above], bait everything he does and air camp to avoid his grab n your good to go. Its EZ winning once you get his attention he never lets you chill out he'll always be ontop of your *** so hopefully yall will know how to handle a falcos pressure.

Jus remember, a falco that isnt lasering all the time any time he gets is a falco that completely sucks ***. Just sayn~

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
he does i baited everything he tried to pull on me. He plays a waay too aggressive style and doesnt even laser. You all probably seen him, the gold falco that all he wants to do is CG and spike you with a random bair here and there. Likes to c stick fsmash backwords mind game charge it and let it go?

I saw him tonight too. But was too lazy to take him on. Seriously hes not hard to beat. Bait everything with a projectile and when he reflectors pshield it and dash grab him. If he dairs your shield pshield and grab him...when he gets in close at an angle i just shined him and did w/e i felt i needed next. When he decides to laser just SH shine and fsmash him.

Once you piss him off all you do is run away and bait him to chase you with his side b and its ez damage racking untill he side bs into my dsmash.

He frequents BB alot, so i know you guys will run into him just read dis post. Never be intimidated by some over aggressive player. When you know your on a character thats at a disadvantage; watch for the grab, get a solid lead with reads[see his habits i listed above], bait everything he does and air camp to avoid his grab n your good to go. Its EZ winning once you get his attention he never lets you chill out he'll always be ontop of your *** so hopefully yall will know how to handle a falcos pressure.

Jus remember, a falco that isnt lasering all the time any time he gets is a falco that completely sucks ***. Just sayn~
I believe I might have ran into a Falco like that in that color. Most Falco players I run into are the Dark Falcos.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
dark falcos are usually scrubs, hidden good players or chill

this gold falco is a **** though, its ez for him to wipe rooms when he gets super aggressive

projectiles are a gift, but not using them is kinda sad
especially when i have the lead and he wants to approach me he never blasters

its because of how BB works. If you get caught blastering on falco your more likely to get ***** in the face because of the delay on the ground and the randomness of how BB is...so trying to hit a target with FH/SH laser on falco and actually hit your target without getting punished is neigh hard as balls

this is why you pick somewhere like bridge of eldin or final d or even temple if you wanna blaster to catch someone...but even then ive beaten really good falcos with circle camping, and baiting strategy at temple. Once you know the layout of the stage its ez to bait a good player into a spot that ****s up their CG. I do it all the time.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
dark falcos are usually scrubs, hidden good players or chill

this gold falco is a **** though, its ez for him to wipe rooms when he gets super aggressive

especially when i have the lead and he wants to approach me he never blasters

its because of how BB works. If you get caught blastering on falco your more likely to get ***** in the face because of the delay on the ground and the randomness of how BB is...so trying to hit a target with FH/SH laser on falco and actually hit your target without getting punished is neigh hard as balls

this is why you pick somewhere like bridge of eldin or final d or even temple if you wanna blaster to catch someone...but even then ive beaten really good falcos with circle camping, and baiting strategy at temple. Once you know the layout of the stage its ez to bait a good player into a spot that ****s up their CG. I do it all the time.
Hehe I like when I'm not the only players that focuses on doing what you posted. >=)

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Gonna be on BB for a little bit (as usual), and..... do I really need to state my characters again? :p

Anyway, I'll certainly be on the lookout for that gold Falco 8D

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Hehe I like when I'm not the only players that focuses on doing what you posted. >=)
part of the cool thing about BB is the random **** you have to deal with. So if your having trouble fighting someone, pick a stage that really works against their character, or against the play style they're using. Like if they're camping and running away go to Shadow Moses =P

Oh yea that gold falco i've seen is on BB between these hours; 4pm - 1am EST. He could be on at any of those random times. If he spawns with you in a room that has 2 other hostile players good luck...either leave or grab a friend to help you defend yourself if you suck or just run away.

I've been AFK on the phone with him in my room once, and he would just CG and Dair spike me. After i got off the phone 5 matches later i bodied his *** and killed him 3 times in one match on my Wolf since i watched the whole thing. It was easy to do that since he kept thinking i was free he would go after a fox helping me and i would kill him while he was distracted. Obviously the fox couldnt handle his aggression he kept getting bodied pretty hard =P

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
Indeed but I'm REAL good getting bad and annoying players.XD Mainly Pit's that do nothing but spam Angel Ring and Arrows...
You don't know annoying untill you see a Zelda walk towards you while your just standing and Fsmash you and then run away to the rest of the group to just spam Dins Fire.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
This is exactly why I love Basic Brawl. You never know what you're gonna get or who you'll find.
yup i agree 100% its sooooooo much fun when you get some good angry players and items together

U.K.L.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0061-1001-8130
i just love the radomness and messing around with peopleXD, i swear in b,b, people be getting hype into the game scrub or pro.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
be careful if you use pit, if your knocked out of his upb you dont get it back. If someone grabs you out of it and doesnt pummel you fall to your death.

instead of upbing, use his 3 jumps or press and hold the jump button for the glide. You can cancel the glide attack by touching a flat surface and pressing A. Or you can cancel the glide by pressing jump again and pit will stop gliding. I would recommend just pressing jump again out of the glide. Glide is very useful for getting back to the stage and canceling it correctly can save you from getting punished so try it and let me know how it goes for u.

Also use pits arrows. They're very good for annoying people and zoning. If someone catches onto your arrowing you can jump and press hold B turn around, look up then point the arrow at them then let it go. Mixing up how you arrow is a great way to annoy people that are being jerks to you

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
be careful if you use pit, if your knocked out of his upb you dont get it back. If someone grabs you out of it and doesnt pummel you fall to your death.

instead of upbing, use his 3 jumps or press and hold the jump button for the glide. You can cancel the glide attack by touching a flat surface and pressing A. Or you can cancel the glide by pressing jump again and pit will stop gliding. I would recommend just pressing jump again out of the glide. Glide is very useful for getting back to the stage and canceling it correctly can save you from getting punished so try it and let me know how it goes for u.
Yeah I'm definitely aware of the grab trick. When I use Snake and Mr. Game & Watch I have to be careful as well since that grab trick applies to them as well. I believe with Sonic but I'm not too good with Sonic so I avoid him. I will test it tonight if I get out of work at a decent time. XD

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I usually only use Pit's upB as a lost resort to get back onstage. His gliding is indeed useful plus knowing how to use his arrows will also prove useful. You need to be sure to use his 3 jumps wisely too.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ran into that gold falco just now =P he got bodied when he messed with my pikachu

that SD at skyworld was fun. Baited him into Uair stringing me, then i skull bushed his shield, spot dodged the fsmash jumped and baited his small shield and nair killed him on pikachu

ggs kiddo get *****

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
ran into that gold falco just now =P he got bodied when he messed with my pikachu

that SD at skyworld was fun. Baited him into Uair stringing me, then i skull bushed his shield, spot dodged the fsmash jumped and baited his small shield and nair killed him on pikachu

ggs kiddo get *****
Wish I could've seen it. All I have to do is hit him with 1 turnip and he side B misses the egde and falls to his doom. Or I edge hog when he uses Fire Bird. This is when I get him off stage. Not too smart avoiding me to keep him from recovering.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yeah. Yesterday night. Was lovely because it the 2 players that played couple picking dark Link and dark Zelda allowed me to have 1 on 1 with him. Easiest Falco ever besides the ground laser spammers and jab spammers. I gimped him a lot. He missed all his spike attempts. I should've saved the replays because it is more enjoyable to watch than read.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
awesome hope you had a good time. i ALWAYS have a good time when he gets mad at me

we should save our replays and make a combo vid with him in all of them

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
shout outs to the blue wolf that 1v1'ed my pikachu. You lost cuz you underestimated me =P better luck next time!

i had my DDD ready to take your lucario out >=)

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I guess apparently I'm not the only one that ran into the gold Falco. When he faced my dark Falco, there werent words to describe how badly he was owned.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
welp i guess from now on if i see any more trouble makers that frequent BB, i'll post a 411 here. Seems like once people are aware of trouble they're gonna be better prep'ed to deal with it when it comes knocking

Only other character to look out for thats a real **** is good luigis. I fought one a day ago, was default green. And good luigis can be hard to handle. But i find this luigi in particular likes to spot dodge frequently and likes to use his smashes alot out of aerial strings at low % and charges them frequently out of reads. Hes also a big fan of luigi tornadoing into crowds to break up people. And has a good knack for using his upb. If you run into a luigi like this make sure your prepared for surprise upb runs. Good luigis that are jerks can upb you when you least expect it. I usually get on DDD for a really good luigi since DDD is much harder to kill for him.

Outside of that from the occasional appearance of randomly good players, and pro players. I havent seen much. I saw Ally a few days ago ****** people and ADHD about a few weeks back so you gotta keep your eyes peeled if you see pros around.

FIREL

Smash Ace
hmm.. all those things seem to fit me except for the standard suit and the up-b
only time i use up-b is to finish a combo... other wise F-smash (yea i hate up-b)

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
welp i guess from now on if i see any more trouble makers that frequent BB, i'll post a 411 here. Seems like once people are aware of trouble they're gonna be better prep'ed to deal with it when it comes knocking

Only other character to look out for thats a real **** is good luigis. I fought one a day ago, was default green. And good luigis can be hard to handle. But i find this luigi in particular likes to spot dodge frequently and likes to use his smashes alot out of aerial strings at low % and charges them frequently out of reads. Hes also a big fan of luigi tornadoing into crowds to break up people. And has a good knack for using his upb. If you run into a luigi like this make sure your prepared for surprise upb runs. Good luigis that are jerks can upb you when you least expect it. I usually get on DDD for a really good luigi since DDD is much harder to kill for him.

Outside of that from the occasional appearance of randomly good players, and pro players. I havent seen much. I saw Ally a few days ago ****** people and ADHD about a few weeks back so you gotta keep your eyes peeled if you see pros around.
I know exactly which Luigi your talking about and everything you wrote fit that same Luigi I encountered. This was like wow months back since I ran into that Luigi. He was very good getting people with the Super Punch. Especially if another player was focused else where. Plus he would alway kill with Fsmash. I do remember he had trouble KOing me since I caught on those surprise Super Punches and constantly stealing my kills.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Dude I swear, Ive run into this Luigi as well. It wasnt too long ago either. He spot dodged too much which made him a problem. He was definitely more than a match for my Luigi. Once I switch to Marth though, we were even.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ive seen him on and off over a few months. He never comes on constantly.

idk Firel it would depend on whether or not your mean to other people cuz this luigi just comes in the door ready to ****

im in a room right now with orange haired lucas, default mk and blue snake/rob/green falco/black sonic. Its pretty intense in here atm. Dis lucas throwing out all kinds of neat PK1 AT's

Top Bottom