• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Sephy95

Smash Lord
i had like 100 hack's one of them was on team battle 3 lucas that was all on green team and move as one,and the song was new pork city, it was when brawl just came out so of course i lost :glare:

and another one when DK and DDK was one person playing both of them and dk music was on every stage

and another when the camera was on every one zoom in so it just went anywhere at any time :awesome:

and giga bowser that's common so is practice stage and target stage.

i had a no stage hack where there was a random stage and nothing but darkness and i recorded it but brawl only record's the button's so because there was no stage there it just made one up so every time you watch it someone else wins :awesome: it's more but im boring all of you to death:)
Ive spawned into that darkness stage a lot. Dont know why?

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
I just played with the nicest normal colored Zelda against two crashers (not that we actually got to party much as we started out with the two crashers),2nd match and maybe 3rd I believed I tryed to use Snake's Disjointed Utilt (near one the ledges to prevent the other 2 from getting to us which worked for like half the match both times as the were satisfied with fight eachother those matches somewhat (we eventually just teamed up against the two later). I was Snake most of the matches btw, but switched to G&W, Oldendorf last two games before left.
That Zelda was a pretty fun team mate.
/BB obv.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
dear black ZSS

dont be a little ***** give me my wins in Sudden death. It was 2v1 give yourself up and give me the win or i'll body you the next time your *** is alone

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
thx for teaming with me white MK white marth

was a fun run with my wolf and your mk

SilentSamurai

Smash Rookie
If anyone comes across an orange Luigi that taunts alot and may find annoying, that's me lul. I've seen a Zelda that will crouch a lot and sometimes when I see a certain Peach player they'll change their costume color into an orange Peach because I consistently pick orange Luigi almost every match.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i ***** an annoying orange luigi the other day..but he wasnt any where near friendly

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I was brawling a Ness lastnite. He was good but not that good. Was owning him most of the time, until the group got full then he started spamming UpBs.
Forgot to put that I was a red Ike then switched to green Marth.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
A couple days ago in Basic Brawl I joined 3 other people. A Jigglypuff, a Kirby/Pikachu/Peach(?) (plus some other characters I can't recall), and a Ike/Ness/Lucas/Lucario guy.

I first thought that the Kirby and Jigglypuff were a Taunt Partyists, as I saw in a Sudden Death with the two, but when I tried to be friendly with the Puff, they attacked me. The Kirby and I were also partners. So, what happens? The Kirby turns to my side and goes against the Jigglypuff.

Then there was the Ike guy. Oh jeez... (xD) where do I start? He didn't even try. He was probably the worst n00b I've met.

Ness: Failed using PK Fire spam
Lucas: PK Fire/PK Thunder Spam
Lucario: His best character by far, but still pretty lackluster.
Ike: *ahem* FORWARD SMASH FORWARD SMASH FORWARD SMASH UP SMASH UP SMASH NEUTRAL B FORWARD SMASH

The Jigglypuff wasn't actually that bad, and I had fun Brawling her. The Ike guy was also fun, because no matter how beaten he got he never left. Unfortunately, I didn't get to TP with the Kirby, because, for one, the match alternated between 1 vs 1 + 1 vs 1, and sometimes 2 vs 1 vs 1. The other reason? Lag DC'd. -_-

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
A couple days ago in Basic Brawl I joined 3 other people. A Jigglypuff, a Kirby/Pikachu/Peach(?) (plus some other characters I can't recall), and a Ike/Ness/Lucas/Lucario guy.

I first thought that the Kirby and Jigglypuff were a Taunt Partyists, as I saw in a Sudden Death with the two, but when I tried to be friendly with the Puff, they attacked me. The Kirby and I were also partners. So, what happens? The Kirby turns to my side and goes against the Jigglypuff.

Then there was the Ike guy. Oh jeez... (xD) where do I start? He didn't even try. He was probably the worst n00b I've met.

Ness: Failed using PK Fire spam
Lucas: PK Fire/PK Thunder Spam
Lucario: His best character by far, but still pretty lackluster.
Ike: *ahem* FORWARD SMASH FORWARD SMASH FORWARD SMASH UP SMASH UP SMASH NEUTRAL B FORWARD SMASH

The Jigglypuff wasn't actually that bad, and I had fun Brawling her. The Ike guy was also fun, because no matter how beaten he got he never left. Unfortunately, I didn't get to TP with the Kirby, because, for one, the match alternated between 1 vs 1 + 1 vs 1, and sometimes 2 vs 1 vs 1. The other reason? Lag DC'd. -_-
That is what I like about some of the players on there. They never leave regardless of how many times they get beaten. Same with me. I stay and fight. Usually it doesn't last too long because the game is real good as D/Cing us during the practice stage...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
That is what I like about some of the players on there. They never leave regardless of how many times they get beaten. Same with me. I stay and fight. Usually it doesn't last too long because the game is real good as D/Cing us during the practice stage...
I like the fact that a player losing constantly still stays and fight. Not because I'm enjoying owning him but because it shows the players spirit as a gamer and shows that they wont give up. Players like that definitely have my respect.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
After we finally DC though, I feel really bad. The person was really intent on beating me but it would never happen. Wish I could meet that player again.
The list is usually endless on wanting to meet those players. When I run into good ones and we battles for hours until the game D/Cs everyone or that person has to leave. I say to myself: 'I wish I knew who that was."

Sephy95

Smash Lord
The list is usually endless on wanting to meet those players. When I run into good ones and we battles for hours until the game D/Cs everyone or that person has to leave. I say to myself: 'I wish I knew who that was."
Yeah I know. I love when I run into good players. Its truly fun and a good way to get better. Its rare to find a whole room full of good players.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yeah I know. I love when I run into good players. Its truly fun and a good way to get better. Its rare to find a whole room full of good players.
Yeah those are very rare. I remember when I had them they lasted for hours. Had one last for 4 hours. Afterward they started to leave one by one and were replaced by bad players with the annoying items. The most good players I run into is 2 in a 4 player game.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Yeah those are very rare. I remember when I had them they lasted for hours. Had one last for 4 hours. Afterward they started to leave one by one and were replaced by bad players with the annoying items. The most good players I run into is 2 in a 4 player game.
I almost never run into good players anymore. Maybe at least one and thats it. The rest are either taunters or crashers that are bad.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I almost never run into good players anymore. Maybe at least one and thats it. The rest are either taunters or crashers that are bad.
I can deal with the bad players. If they want to be KO constantly that is on them. Though they're good at being a nuisance when I'm fighting a good player.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. They're really good at that. Like when I'm fighting someone else and the bad player is spamming arrows while I fight. Its such a nuisance!

U.K.L.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0061-1001-8130
a wierd thing people do on B.B. is spar with each other like fight then the winner jumps off the stage.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
It's really used for training, also so you don't get bored with the repetitive sudden death then wait 2 mins sudden death again.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It's really used for training, also so you don't get bored with the repetitive sudden death then wait 2 mins sudden death again.
Yes I honestly hate Sudden Death only because I tend to get hit by a spawning Bomb-Omb either when I'm spacing or I'm going to attack. I hate being BSed by Bomb-Ombs just because they decide to spawn right at the exact spot when I'm in the air.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
Yes I honestly hate Sudden Death only because I tend to get hit by a spawning Bomb-Omb either when I'm spacing or I'm going to attack. I hate being BSed by Bomb-Ombs just because they decide to spawn right at the exact spot when I'm in the air.
Yeah I hate that too attacking and then getting hit outta nowhere by a Bomb-Omb.
I now use sudden death to help me tech the Bomb-Ombs at Temple anyways.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Bomb-ombs can be easily avoided if your in a good spot and know how to spot dodge well, but I guess it doesnt really matter. No matter what, your gonna get hit eventually.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Bomb-ombs can be easily avoided if your in a good spot and know how to spot dodge well, but I guess it doesnt really matter. No matter what, your gonna get hit eventually.
If I spot Bomb-Ombs that spawn right above me and is high enough from its spawn spot for me to react I shield it then air grab them. That is my easy way to attack players than risking getting close especially with certain characters that have disjointed attacks.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
If I spot Bomb-Ombs that spawn right above me and is high enough from its spawn spot for me to react I shield it then air grab them. That is my easy way to attack players than risking getting close especially with certain characters that have disjointed attacks.
I dont like it when a player uses Sonic's B to stay under a stage. Its really annoying and ruins the thrill of SD.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I dont like it when a player uses Sonic's B to stay under a stage. Its really annoying and ruins the thrill of SD.
Haven't had a Sonic try that but then again I haven't seen a single good Sonic ever in BB or TB. Usually they never make it into Sudden Death unless they're getting KOs mainly through items or if they get the Smash Ball to turn into Super Sonic...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Yup that's why you tech the walls so even if you get hit you won't die.
Its really tough for me to tech walls. Sometimes I do it by accident but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Now about Sonic,........yeah you're pretty much screwed when he goes Super Sonic(Saiyan)XD

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Its really tough for me to tech walls. Sometimes I do it by accident but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Now about Sonic,........yeah you're pretty much screwed when he goes Super Sonic(Saiyan)XD
Super Sonic is so ********. It lasts too long honestly. Same with Falco's Landmaster although his version is the weakest one of compared to the others.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
White Lucario who fought a red Lucario on Temple with an Olimar and Luigi in the room.

Identify yourself.

Top Bottom