• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I haven't been able to myself. I've been putting pictures on my profile album since they finally got it back up. XD
I'll have to do that as well. Of course I'm unable to cuz I dont have the proper equipment. Funny thing is I did run into a good group. It had a Falco(good) and this other guy who kept changing characters cuz we were teaming on him. The 3rd player kept leaving so idk.

Brvtvs

Smash Cadet
thats funny that you ******s want to hook up with each other how cute

FIREL

Smash Ace
Luigis are pretty rare on the wifi, couldn't be that hard to find

Or on Basic brawl as Fire Luigi

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
A week old,but I might as well.

Dear Pikachu/Default/Red Marth:

Don't get mad just 'cause your roll/FSmash spam strategy isn't working against me.I know that was you who quit.The Blue Marth/DDD kicking your ***? That was me.Oh,and FSmashing Waddle Dees is a dumb strategy.No wonder I kept getting back on stage,XD

Okay,now I have that outta my system,XD

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
A week old,but I might as well.

Dear Pikachu/Default/Red Marth:

Don't get mad just 'cause your roll/FSmash spam strategy isn't working against me.I know that was you who quit.The Blue Marth/DDD kicking your ***? That was me.Oh,and FSmashing Waddle Dees is a dumb strategy.No wonder I kept getting back on stage,XD

Okay,now I have that outta my
system,XD
I doubt you'll find him here.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
That's how it's mostly done, before the match starts and to find out who it is just wait till the end then see which player disappears from the screen.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Ive make players rage before on BB. I can tell cuz after beating them several times, they just go pure offense and no defense. They brawl blindly I suppose.
That and I noticed they will always pick Meta Knight because they know he is a S Rank Tier character. Well in my matches they do that to me a lot.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ROFL i made this gold falco rage quit against my wolf

seriously you suck *** whoever you are quit being soo predictable AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sephy95

Smash Lord
That and I noticed they will always pick Meta Knight because they know he is a S Rank Tier character. Well in my matches they do that to me a lot.
Doesnt matter who they pick. The character wont matter if you dont use him to full potential. Some players just dont understand that.

Top Bottom