• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Watch for a black Captain Falcon that is good and he likes to use turned Falcon Punches. He jumps high in the air and turns his Falcon Punch and surprise hit you. I though I posted the group with this CF in it but it was in another topic. It was also with a good Ike in red.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
that black falcon is the gold falco i brought up a few pages back

he gets on a black falcon and does exactly what you posted supa

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
that black falcon is the gold falco i brought up a few pages back

he gets on a black falcon and does exactly what you posted supa
Hmm, does he use Sheik as well? (Based on the color text of the character's name is the color they use.) If he/she does then that would be a surprise. The Captain Falcon I faced used Raptor Boost then a Uair as a fallow up always. Sourspot Knee of Justice with a Uair fallow up, the 2 jab then grab to Uair. When hanging on the ledge he drops then did Uair then grabbed the ledges again. If the Falco and this Captain Falcon are related I find it odd how he plays badly as Falco but then uses Captain Falcon good. Then again it is a possibility but I'll be convinced if he plays Sheik and he knows about her DACUS.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Watch for a black Captain Falcon that is good and he likes to use turned Falcon Punches. He jumps high in the air and turns his Falcon Punch and surprise hit you. I though I posted the group with this CF in it but it was in another topic. It was also with a good Ike in red.
I think the red Ike was me but idk really. The Falcon I met kept doing the Falcon Punch a lot exactly how you explained it.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I think the red Ike was me but idk really. The Falcon I met kept doing the Falcon Punch a lot exactly how you explained it.
If there was a Jigglypuff than eventually switched to Wolf we could have been in that group. I do know before the player decided to stay with Ike was Bowser before hand and I can't recall the character choosen before Bowser.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
If there was a Jigglypuff than eventually switched to Wolf we could have been in that group. I do know before the player decided to stay with Ike was Bowser before hand and I can't recall the character choosen before Bowser.
Hmmm? I dont think it was me. I never use Bowser but I ran into the Falcon you're talking about before. That probably explains why he went after me most. Maybe he thought I was THAT red Ike?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Hmmm? I dont think it was me. I never use Bowser but I ran into the Falcon you're talking about before. That probably explains why he went after me most. Maybe he thought I was THAT red Ike?
Can't say. I noticed he did more because Ike was very good. Captain Falcon would also try to fight me and the Jigglypuff as well. Since we both would hang out near the edges he would constantly pull those high jump turning Falcon Punches. Since he done them so much plus I was studying his strategies when he would focus on Ike it made it really easy to Toad his Falcon Punches. Mostly Jigglypuff/Wolf would get hit by them.

The drawback was when I would do Peach's limited chain grab on Captain Falcon sometimes Ike and Jigglypuff would interfere. Though with the Ike it was usually accidental.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Can't say. I noticed he did more because Ike was very good. Captain Falcon would also try to fight me and the Jigglypuff as well. Since we both would hang out near the edges he would constantly pull those high jump turning Falcon Punches. Since he done them so much plus I was studying his strategies when he would focus on Ike it made it really easy to Toad his Falcon Punches. Mostly Jigglypuff/Wolf would get hit by them.

The drawback was when I would do Peach's limited chain grab on Captain Falcon sometimes Ike and Jigglypuff would interfere. Though with the Ike it was usually accidental.
Poor Jigglypuff/Wolf. XD I dont like interference but Ive already talked about it so I'm not repeating. Also be on the lookout for a Green Falco/Squirtle that seems like he/she doesnt want to fight but will fight after time has passed and he uses sideB to Usmash with Falco.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Poor Jigglypuff/Wolf. XD I dont like interference but Ive already talked about it so I'm not repeating. Also be on the lookout for a Green Falco/Squirtle that seems like he/she doesnt want to fight but will fight after time has passed and he uses sideB to Usmash with Falco.
I noticed a decent number of players will favor green on their character over any other color. This is what I've been encountering in my matches.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i remember seeing green peach in a room last night

nothing was going on in that room so i left

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
i remember seeing green peach in a room last night

nothing was going on in that room so i left
Yeah I ran into some Peach players that deceive me. The good one I run into attacks everyone regardless and then another Peach doesn't and only attacks players attacking her but is good at defending herself. It could be the same one but you never know.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I had a feeling that he was the gold falco, ran into this guy and he sucked ***.
I dunno why but I still have my doubts. Like I told Dark 3nergy I find it hard to believe he sucks that bad with Falco yet this Captain Falcon knew how to play. Though when he fought Ike, Ike did win more...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
its possible he could be the same person. Ive fought some good ikes.

Yea i know who your talking about supa, i've man handled her too when she bothers me :p

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
its possible he could be the same person. Ive fought some good ikes.

Yea i know who your talking about supa, i've man handled her too when she bothers me :p
I keep my eyes peel when I spot a character in specific colors now. I know their patterns so if it is them I'll have my battle plan already set to take them.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
which is why i just leave at the start of a game if its only a taunt party

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
its not about being mean, when you leave your replaced by a cpu, you'll be giving them something to do till the next person shows up

in the mean time your off finding another room that has people to fight

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
its not about being mean, when you leave your replaced by a cpu, you'll be giving them something to do till the next person shows up

in the mean time your off finding another room that has people to fight
IS that how CPUs keep showing up? Sometimes when it is me and only 1 player or we need 1 player to have a full group we get a CPU and they're annoying as f--- and a nuisance when I want to fight certain players.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
look for a grey shield

grey shield = cpu only doesnt matter what port

this is how i know when someone rage quits against me, i can tell when its a cpu from the shield. And in rare cases if i make a yoshi rage quit i can tell what the cpu behavior looks like :p

Top Bottom