• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
look for a grey shield

grey shield = cpu only doesnt matter what port

this is how i know when someone rage quits against me, i can tell when its a cpu from the shield. And in rare cases if i make a yoshi rage quit i can tell what the cpu behavior looks like :p
Wait a second I had a gray shield once so does that mean Im a CPU?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
So apparently, I ran into SupaSairento, who I believe posts WAAAY too much. >.>*

He re-enacted a match I had via shoutout.

Hype, I guess.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
were you that red lucario i ran into last night john numbers =P

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i was on green pikachu i saw a red lucario at flat zone 2 last night

we had a afk lucas and when he came back i bodied his *** in a pika ditto at smash vill :p

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Just played on the hacked Stage: Home Run contest on Basic Brawl =D
We ended up falling endless after awhile of running straight into bombs (they only spawned in one area lol) and end up getting blasted pretty far each time till the infinite falling <.< (You actually can't die btw)
However you could actually run endless on either end (did it before the infinite falling sequence)
The players were a red Falco, green Snake, green Falco (me), and I think maybe a white Squirtle (definitely a Squirtle though)

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Just played on the hacked Stage: Home Run contest on Basic Brawl =D
We ended up falling endless after awhile of running straight into bombs (they only spawned in one area lol) and end up getting blasted pretty far each time till the infinite falling <.< (You actually can't die btw)
However you could actually run endless on either end (did it before the infinite falling sequence)
The players were a red Falco, green Snake, green Falco (me), and I think maybe a white Squirtle (definitely a Squirtle though)
That happened to me as well around 1 PM Eastern Time. I was Ness. There was also a Marth, Link, and Pikachu. We couldn't be KOed no matter what and all we could do is wait until someone quit the game.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
i was on green pikachu i saw a red lucario at flat zone 2 last night

we had a afk lucas and when he came back i bodied his *** in a pika ditto at smash vill :p
Wasn't me. I haven't played Flat Zone 2 in a very long time. I also don't recall any significant Pika dittos recently.

So someone's impersonating me... ragemode...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
nah the lucario i met was pretty smart. We devised a legit camping game, so if the other 2 opponents tried to hit me he'd aura sphere under my short hops and i would tjolt as he charged spheres =P

fun stuff

:downs:

Smash Apprentice
Red Toon Link, show yourself! I am the omnipotent Blue Marth/Pink Metaknight from the last 4~ nights.

EDIT: Make that 5 nights. It's really uncommon for me to find the same person more than once, nevermind 5 times on different days.

Coleykins

Smash Rookie
I'll beat you guys with my freaky *** Luigi/Tan Ike PM me if you're looking to get whooped.

Nick-name is Coley. :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
just got done boding a red lucas

next time dont be so predictable and never make fun of me for a loss loser

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
shout outs to the default marth, blue ZSS, red mario

im the MK that just bodied you all by crashing your room via drop out. Next time you wanna be disrespectful to me by 1v3 me without my consent, you better know your place in the world ******s and know you cannot beat a planking MK :).

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
shout outs to the default marth, blue ZSS, red mario

im the MK that just bodied you all by crashing your room via drop out. Next time you wanna be disrespectful to me by 1v3 me without my consent, you better know your place in the world ******s and know you cannot beat a planking MK :).
It is hilarious when MK crashes a party everyone will break their neck to stop him regardless. XD

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
When a taunt party meets an MK and they know the Tier list.

They will do any thing KO their teamates, pity kills all the low kinds of ways to win.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Thats why i didnt even bother playing with them more then 1 round dark toon. I dropped out as the next match was loading so it crashes the room. This is my way of saying they're all ***s for 1v3 me and it breaks up their little gang so they dont do it to other players

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I thought the point of a 3v1 is because it's so funny to see them get angry and try rushing you and die from something stupid because they weren't watching. :p

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
Thats why i didnt even bother playing with them more then 1 round dark toon. I dropped out as the next match was loading so it crashes the room. This is my way of saying they're all ***s for 1v3 me and it breaks up their little gang so they dont do it to other players
I always do that when I get 3v1 it's so sad the way they fight so dishonarable like that so they deserve what they get.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Heres the thing though, they all gang banged me 3v1 unprovovked. Ive been in this situation before and its really gay for a noob that doesnt understand whats going on or for another player that just wants to chill.

Why would people that know better enough and are SKILLed enough make a room where its 3v1??? If you that decent at Brawl then leave and go fight somewhere else cuz you wont get better gang banging some poor soul like a ******. Seriously i hope anyone else here reading this does the same thing, **** them round 1 cuz they wont have u downloaded, then crash the room like a jerk because they really deserve it

FIREL

Smash Ace
By unprovoked, you mean that they all attacked you but you did not attack them. If so, that is extremely noobish. In all my taunt parties i'd never attack someone if they don't attack me. If someone does, then i agree, they do deserve a good beating in the face.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I've enter rooms where all 3 players attacked me even though I didn't attack them. I'm guessing it is because the 3 players were in taunt parties for a while and a crasher has always been joining so they leave and they all decide to attack the new comer regardless.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
By unprovoked, you mean that they all attacked you but you did not attack them. If so, that is extremely noobish. In all my taunt parties i'd never attack someone if they don't attack me. If someone does, then i agree, they do deserve a good beating in the face.
yup they aggressively started attacking me while i had my back turned came back with 56% in under 10 seconds

Top Bottom