• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Sounds a lot like what me and Twili do. I'll always meet that one Link/Marth/Ike that wants to protect me since I always start as Zelda. Anyone comes near me they get all defensive and try to protect me. But now if I see someone that wants to pick a fight I'll go in after them and fight. Idc what that Link or whoever says. I'm fighting if I want. Now, whenever I'm Marth I like to protect Twili when she's Zelda. It's cute when people like to protect the girls xD I love it, honestly...

Whereas I like to just hang out and be silly, and hang behind Wisdom when she goes to fight. Only if she really needs my help will I help, but I don't like teaming so much so I usually stay out of it and goof off. I suppose boys will be boys and nobly protect girls xD

link2702

Smash Champion
The luigi really annoyed the hell outta both me and the ness especially on the temple match where he decided to grab the smashball then while we were fighting at the bottom use it on us.

that was around the time where me and the ness got sick of it.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Whereas I like to just hang out and be silly, and hang behind Wisdom when she goes to fight. Only if she really needs my help will I help, but I don't like teaming so much so I usually stay out of it and goof off. I suppose boys will be boys and nobly protect girls xD

In reality it's probably some guy playing as the Peach/Zelda/ZSS, honestly... I just like to think that whoever the person is playing as that's their gender in reality. When they switch back and forth between girls and boys then I don't even know what to think anymore...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
The luigi really annoyed the hell outta both me and the ness especially on the temple match where he decided to grab the smashball then while we were fighting at the bottom use it on us.

that was around the time where me and the ness got sick of it.

Yeah I don't know why he did that.. really cheap move. Your infinite chaingrabbing seemed justified after that sudden final smash intrusion. I just sat back and watched the beatings.. x)

I left after 75m(totally chose that to be random) so I could help make dinner, but it was fun to watch everyone while it lasted.

Player -0

Smash Hero
In reality it's probably some guy playing as the Peach/Zelda/ZSS, honestly... I just like to think that whoever the person is playing as that's their gender in reality. When they switch back and forth between girls and boys then I don't even know what to think anymore...
Lol *switches between everybody all the time*

Hint: I'm a Pikachu

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Blazer, was this you? It was a Wario Man with an afc Rob and a green and dark Zelda. First match was on FD then the second was that black stage where we fall the whole time. Wario changed to dark Marth. Me and Twili kinda thought it was you...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I'm a guy but in general I always use female characters in any game I play. If I don't use Peach I'll be either Kirby or Pikachu.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Nah. I'm tied to the Japan region so it'll always be with random Japanese players. It's been over an year since I played Basic Brawl in the states. I haven't seen Bowser (Koopa in the Japan version.) picked very much. When someone does, all they do is try to use Bowser Bomb near edges for double KOs.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs to reg ganon, green snake, blue wolf that red ganon, red snake, reg dk was me glad you enjoyed my ganon

that read i did where you upb intomy warlocl punch was pretty sweet i never can seem to land those

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I join a random room, I do absolutely nothing, and this red marth and ike decided to 2v1 me for NO REASON. I was sitting there doing nothing. I was like ok fine you want to fight i'll fight and I still kicked their asses in a 2v1. xD
I assumed they were trying to be bullies? They thought 2v1 would be easy wins? Regardless they still knew not to **** with hyper after that :DD

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Nah. I'm tied to the Japan region so it'll always be with random Japanese players. It's been over an year since I played Basic Brawl in the states. I haven't seen Bowser (Koopa in the Japan version.) picked very much. When someone does, all they do is try to use Bowser Bomb near edges for double KOs.
zzz

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs to a default/blue ike and default marth. I was green/gold ike and red metaknight. We teamed against some people when I was metaknight and then I went ike and we 1v1'd afterward. Fun matches but items got in the way 3:

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Played a bit of good old Bowser keepaway on hyrule temple with Zelda, Marth/DK/ bowser, and T.link,Jiggly,Fox,Wolf. Folks got determined to catch me, and I saved a few hilarious replays like Wolf gimping himself with Wolf Flash going offstage and Bowser trying to bomb the ledge when I was right next to it already. I'm pretty sure I had the most SDs that game but they were all just boring "I fortressed at the wrong time" or "I missed the ledge by one pixel like a drunk and didn't double jump quick enough." SDs. Not nearly as much style as the other guys. It got especially interesting when items became a factor and all three joined in, but I was able to make some decent escapes and work a bit on my teching. I also noticed a few things I'll need to work on with my movement, so thanks for the matches guys.

Blazer.

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Blazerrrr
3DS FC
5370-1339-0866
Blazer, was this you? It was a Wario Man with an afc Rob and a green and dark Zelda. First match was on FD then the second was that black stage where we fall the whole time. Wario changed to dark Marth. Me and Twili kinda thought it was you...
I remember last night being in basic brawl and using warioman for no reason but Idk, I don't usually go warioman unless I need to fight against 3 nubs teaming vs me. Might have been me, I don't really remember. Haven't been in bb much these days anyway.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No success.. On trying to find a room with some players that give a good match. Kept leaving this certain room... And everytime, WiFi would just put me in the same room... Again -_-... They only picked Final.. Japanense players? Ha ha! Then after the fourth time (and still entering the same items players), I did the most bravest thing. I used my right hand to turn off the power of the Nintendo Wii console, and used my left hand to pull out the power plug. Then I ate a late night snack (hungry D :), then brushed my teeth (again). Grabbed my sheets and wrapped it around my body, then closed my eyes and went to sleep. My late night snack was some leftover Turkey <: He he.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Just played some more Bowser keepaway, it's really funny when people try really hard to catch someone and they end up grabbing and smashing each other.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
It sounds and looks cooler. What are you? The SSBB grammar Nazi? Lmo!

You should look in the brawl arena thread. A lot of people type 'zzs,Zzs, or ZZS.''

They even say it! :o You go on Basic-Brawl, Dak?
grosssss! If I wanna play random people in a free for all with items on, i'll just set up the wii in the dormitory lobby

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
grosssss! If I wanna play random people in a free for all with items on, i'll just set up the wii in the dormitory lobby
Ha ha! You're 'suppose' to Basic Brawl at 'night-time'. Why? Because that's when the good players show up. I'm guessing, because they come home and want to kick it with Basic.Also, the little kids leave at night (the late nights).

Fun fact" Basic Brawl's connection is 10times better than a regular 1vs1 or 2vs2 connection. :o

I mostly play Basic, because the connection is amazing and I can practice tricks and actually get better in tough situations (like 3vs1). Finding ways the get through a tough crack. Basic has it's downfalls, but look through that and try it out. You'll have fun! :D

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
GGs to a really good blue Peach/MK/iCs (can't remember the color on the last two) last night, if you see this you had amazing control of your characters online... Especially the float dashing with Peach. That Giga Bowser was getting annoying lmao.

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
GGs to a really good blue Peach/MK/iCs (can't remember the color on the last two) last night, if you see this you had amazing control of your characters online... Especially the float dashing with Peach. That Giga Bowser was getting annoying lmao.
Gg's lol. Yeah that Giga Bowser was ******** lol, I would try to slow him down for fun with blizzard wall and he just attacked me. BTW I believe I played you some time last winter online (not basic brawl) in doubles but it could've been on my alt.I think that might've been the group I went AFK ICs with then when I came back it had been DC'd.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I've fought that Blue Peach, before? Does she free pull truip cancel? That is the best Peach I've ever fought! I mean it, the connection is good, so we can both go hard.

So, it's 'Kimidori,' wow! You're fun as heck man! Friendly me sometime. I'd like to show you some things, X)

he he,so, I've been on Brawl lately, and I kpet finding this Blue Sheik and it's really good. Well, there's two that I find. The first one just shoots needles. While the second one actually moves and does some Shiek combos. Reminded me of Izaw's Sheik. He power shielded like a man! Fun games bro :)

So, who's this White Link that I see often. He actually knows how to DACUS. He Zaris, but nothing to technical. He he X)

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I'm going on BB right now, lets see what I get to see today.
P.s I play all characters even tho I'm a kirby main, but if you ever see a good yellow kirby it's pprobably me.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
^ cause bowser sucks? nah I mean I've fought some good ones even got 3-stocked by one, but I can count the number of times that's happened on one hand, and still have some fingers left over to point and laugh at all the wanna-be bowsers that actually show up in bb.

Why do you guys do this to me? Zss********
ha I sorry :(

XD

it happens, especially if I'm posting from my phone, but no johns, a typo is a typo.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
I was on a match in Hyrule temple and I saw two players teaming up on a Snake, I think it was Toon link and Pikachu? Anyway, I dropped down there to help the snake out and basically a series of 2v2 matches ensued. Items were randomly turning on and off but it was pretty fun. The snake eventually switched over to green DK. We won a few, lost a few. Eventually I got DC'd though but I think I ran into the same Dk later on. Good games, guys.

Edit: the other "team" was marth/Falco/wolf and Toonlink/kirby/pikachu? I might have that wrong but I know White marth and Blue Kirby were there for sure. One of them became a Default Lucas at one point as well. I just stuck with green Bowser.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I just 2v2'd in basic brawl with a blue samus/ike. I was blue kirby and blue dk. They were some fun matches. :DD

Top Bottom