• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
big ggs to that zero suit samus fricken she was like salem she was throwing her armor very good like salem she beat me a blue ike white marth and a default lucas and she beat us all at once who ever that was he/she should enter apex 2014
Yup, that's Salem, I fought him before with my Ike. He's so fun! :D I still won ;) But it's Basic xD Ha ha! Me and him were doing flashy stuff...

There was also this Red or Purple ZZS that would watch us fight. The ZZS was good but did none of the things like Salem's ZZS did. I fought her, but she got gimped and Salem didn't enjoy that xD He attacked me after watching his character get gimped so many times... Oh The Humanatee! Salem thought xD Seriously It has to be him... no ZZS does things like him...

Before any of you think I'm crazy, I chatted with him on Twitch. It's official, Salem goes on Basic Brawl.

Surprised it's not uploaded on YouTube D: The matches we had... man were they good! Half the things we did would be a 2014 combo video status mark.

@ Player-0, I apologize if I made you feel like a mean person... or something like that... No! That's not what I meant! D: I just had a list of people that hack. I should've sworn you did type that "I use WarioMan." I think It was just BlueKandy.... but anyway... I'm sorry! D: Don't be mad at me :(

@ All the Peach, Zelda, and ZZS mains,

I always protect the princesses and the bounty hunters xD I use to have a Dasiy Peach that I'd protect from trolls and stuff. (It always took place on Temple). We'd do the couch thing and just be all silly and stuff. Every time I'd see the other players walking our way, I'd assume they're coming to fight (and I was right). I'd full hop Quick Draw over the Temple ledge and fight them both. I'd never ever let my Peach fight, (unless she'd give me the secret code of ours). The code was she'd the the floaty cancel thingy across the ledge of the stage. Then I'd be ready and we'd fight together. Even so she never get hit, I'd just go in as the arms and she'd just float over them and Forward Air or Glide Toss her Trumps. The only time she'd ever get hit would be by a projectile. But to actually get hit by a psychical attack would never happen (unless we have a WarioMan enter the room -_-). That's the only time Ike can't do nothing but watch. ): Even so, we'd just jab each other, and If the WarioMan went after my buddy, then I'd just fall down and give her a point. We eventually never got distributed xD I guess in our area people learned about who this 'couple' was. And to not disturb our fun.

What changed it you type? AIB, I'd go back to playing AIB and forgetting about my buddy. :( I hope she's in here D: OMG! If she is! :D

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
GYK, there are way too many ZSS's that can do "flashy stuff" like Salem, and the fact that you "still won" leads me to believe that it wasn't Salem at all lol
It sounds like fun but it's not Salem k, I'd like to see some replays (wouldn't everyone save replays if it was SALEM xD) Yeah, and it wasn't staying in sudden death too long and i won't take full wii as an excuse, I have plenty of replays (over 1000) and I can save one in 9 seconds, so no video no Salem
Oh and my Warioman is for idiots, I only target one person when I go Warioman k ^^

@Player-0 Yeah kinda, it's buffered double jump +airdodge, then zair on first aerial frame
Or after you do an aerial you buffer the jump and airdodge, then zair
I used to do it after nair all the time but grounded is easier now I think

Player -0

Smash Hero
GYK, there are way too many ZSS's that can do "flashy stuff" like Salem, and the fact that you "still won" leads me to believe that it wasn't Salem at all lol
It sounds like fun but it's not Salem k, I'd like to see some replays (wouldn't everyone save replays if it was SALEM xD) Yeah, and it wasn't staying in sudden death too long and i won't take full wii as an excuse, I have plenty of replays (over 1000) and I can save one in 9 seconds, so no video no Salem
Oh and my Warioman is for idiots, I only target one person when I go Warioman k ^^

@Player-0 Yeah kinda, it's buffered double jump +airdodge, then zair on first aerial frame
That sounds hard :[

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yeah i've been trying to do it and all I get is a small boost up. It will take a long time of repetition to get it down.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'm not good at buffering stuff. I've been using falco for a long time and I still cant BDacus consistently. lol

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

The reason why I won is because "I'm free" I don't play Ike like the rest of the Ike players do. I'm very mobile and Jab destroys ZZS. So, you got a mobile Ike that knows how to space and jabs (just in-case Ike gets stuck in a situation). Case closed, also the ZZS was doing nothing but styling on me. We were both doing things that only TAS material could handle. The Pink ZZS stayed with us... heck everyone did, we played non-stop, I was the one that had to go. We stop at three hours. Not him or the other person. Firs time the ZZS saw me,t the ZZS wasn't taking me serious at all, then once he saw that I'm doing work and showing out some platform cancel and unique strings with Ike, he started to play completely differently. He'd actually glide toss his armor pieces and above all that do the tether cancel moves and stuff (I did that with Link and Toon before anyone even knew about Salem :/) anyway he'd also do the up B Wave Bounce and the footstool to a another footstool, and cancel the side the edge of stage to a another jump and just obscene tricks (that can only be done by one). Not even Cray (my bro) can do all of Salem's tricks (Salem mastered his stuff on WiFi) so that's why he's so fluid in his game-play online and offline. And he was, we both were (but were chatting about the ZZS right now). He had amazing power shields as well, and he power shielded all my jabs at one time, while I did the same thing. Just some ridiculous as stuff, man! I've been in AIB and lived in there actually (online wise) and I know no ZZS has ever been close to achieve the tricks like Salem has. The closet ZZS (other than Cray) is 'Dakpo.' And I'm not impressed by him either. I already fight a Salem. Jr (CallmeCray). Hit him up sometime, if you don't believe what I'm typing up is true. Besides, it's Basic Brawl, relax.

Basic Brawl's connection is very fluid, so the things I do in a 1vs1 is completely different then the way I play online. Nough said. Take care Champ~

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Red Ike/WarioMan hacker: What gives?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
ggs to this dark zelda --> pink peach --> white peach I'm 1v1ing :D Took us a couple of matches to find a group that would let us 1v1 in peace, but we've been at it for awhile now. Super fun matches!

Edit: aww just got disconnected

Dakpo

Smash Lord
The reason why I won is because "I'm free" I don't play Ike like the rest of the Ike players do. I'm very mobile and Jab destroys ZZS. So, you got a mobile Ike that knows how to space and jabs (just in-case Ike gets stuck in a situation). Case closed, also the ZZS was doing nothing but styling on me. We were both doing things that only TAS material could handle. The Pink ZZS stayed with us... heck everyone did, we played non-stop, I was the one that had to go. We stop at three hours. Not him or the other person. Firs time the ZZS saw me,t the ZZS wasn't taking me serious at all, then once he saw that I'm doing work and showing out some platform cancel and unique strings with Ike, he started to play completely differently. He'd actually glide toss his armor pieces and above all that do the tether cancel moves and stuff (I did that with Link and Toon before anyone even knew about Salem :/) anyway he'd also do the up B Wave Bounce and the footstool to a another footstool, and cancel the side the edge of stage to a another jump and just obscene tricks (that can only be done by one). Not even Cray (my bro) can do all of Salem's tricks (Salem mastered his stuff on WiFi) so that's why he's so fluid in his game-play online and offline. And he was, we both were (but were chatting about the ZZS right now). He had amazing power shields as well, and he power shielded all my jabs at one time, while I did the same thing. Just some ridiculous as stuff, man! I've been in AIB and lived in there actually (online wise) and I know no ZZS has ever been close to achieve the tricks like Salem has. The closet ZZS (other than Cray) is 'Dakpo.' And I'm not impressed by him either. I already fight a Salem. Jr (CallmeCray). Hit him up sometime, if you don't believe what I'm typing up is true. Besides, it's Basic Brawl, relax.

Basic Brawl's connection is very fluid, so the things I do in a 1vs1 is completely different then the way I play online. Nough said. Take care Champ~
for the love of baby Jeesus
ZSS******

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
To the people who were in the group of four Zelda which turned to red Ike, Marth, Link, and Zelda, you guys are awesome for putting up with our crap. I was the dark Zelda/red Ike and Wisdom the green Zelda/red Marth. Three hours of nothing but silliness, thanks for the party guys! xD Edit: Especially loved the Link/Kirby who would use Kirby's neutral special to put Marth and Ike together lol.

(Still can't believe I popped into Wisdom's group first thing after exiting my own)

Can't forget about the Link/Kirby who was fangirling over our Marth and Ike wanting us to be together. He would suck one of us up then spit us out towards the other. Especially loved when we pretended to fight just to see what he would do and he tried to make peace between us. Loved how upset he got.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Can't forget about the Link/Kirby who was fangirling over our Marth and Ike wanting us to be together. He would suck one of us up then spit us out towards the other. Especially loved when we pretended to fight just to see what he would do and he tried to make peace between us. Loved how upset he got.

Exactly, that was hilarious. I felt kinda bad beating him around a bit, just because he got in the way of my attacks. He really tried though xD

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Playing Basic Brawl for years I've ran into certain characters that played like some of high level players we see in tournaments. Often times in those rare encounters they side with the players that will attack crashers. It is great to watch them own crashers so badly. Only a few will actually stay and will try to win at least once. The best ones were when a crasher can actually fighting just as well. I've seen Meta Knights, Zero Suit Samus, Snake, Ike, Marth, Peach, King Dedede, and Falco that played over here that play literally just like those top players. I have some saved on my Wii. Like I said, I'd have to upload them but I need to get off deployment first.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to you guys from Japan! =)

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
All the dumb stuff
Sure, you're good with jabs but what happened to the replay part though? Still want to see it

Also, I have no idea what tricks you're talking about, but I assume you meant down b? Those are all still basic and easy, ZSS is hardly even a technical character to begin with

And the fact that it's basic doesn't matter if it's actually Salem, but it's not, so nothing at all is worthwhile posting because there are tons of ZSS's that can do these "tricks" and just because they can doesn't mean they are Salem ._.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sure, you're good with jabs but what happened to the replay part though? Still want to see it

Also, I have no idea what tricks you're talking about, but I assume you meant down b? Those are all still basic and easy, ZSS is hardly even a technical character to begin with

And the fact that it's basic doesn't matter if it's actually Salem, but it's not, so nothing at all is worthwhile posting because there are tons of ZSS's that can do these "tricks" and just because they can doesn't mean they are Salem ._.
Please show me all these "flashy" ZSS players. There's Dakpo, QuickSilver, V115 and my bro. Aib has none. The closet I could type that's pretty decently flashy is 'RandumCheese' he's an Aib Lucas. Also the fact that you're all not believing that I played players like Salem in Aib (but don't care), shows that you're weak to realize things here. 1. I don't care about his ZSS, K? 2. I'm going to continue to play Basic Brawl, K? 3. I'm going to assume more things (whether you like it or not).

Very ignorant posts! xD I honestly don't care what you type or see. I've been in the competitive world, so I know what I typing. Good day~

Edit: "Sure you're good with jabs". ... What part of 'spacing' do you not understand? I'm going to ignore what you post now xD You have no idea what you're typing up. Please respond to every part of the quote, if you can't, then don't quote that certain part of the comment without including the rest of the quotes.

Player -0

Smash Hero
So yesterday at Midnight about I saw a Pink ZSS that was doing some kewl tricks like flipstool B-Reverse Lazers and the side B but land on the stage. I was Purple Fax but sadly my internet/Wii was being weird and disconnected me after 1 round, I was super sad :[.

Comma Splices are the best.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good because all of what you just said makes absolutely no sense... I could start with the fact that I really don't care if you've played Salem or if you care about his ZSS but I won't because you'll come up with some other blind reason about how you know the competitive world. All the old players know you're a fluke xD Assume away sir, I'm going to assume you have no idea what you're typing. Way to take a compliment and turn it to **** there bud "What part of spacing do you not understand" Quoted it for you ;)

Oh and where are those replays (3rd time I'm asking)

Anywho, on a lesser stupid note, I've been in the same group for 4 hours now :3 It's a lot of fun xD The sudden deaths are lasting up to 10 minutes at times thanks to my camera hack on temple

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sounds good because all of what you just said makes absolutely no sense... I could start with the fact that I really don't care if you've played Salem or if you care about his ZSS but I won't because you'll come up with some other blind reason about how you know the competitive world. All the old players know you're a fluke xD Assume away sir, I'm going to assume you have no idea what you're typing. Way to take a compliment and turn it to **** there bud "What part of spacing do you not understand" Quoted it for you ;)

Oh and where are those replays (3rd time I'm asking)

Anywho, on a lesser stupid note, I've been in the same group for 4 hours now :3 It's a lot of fun xD The sudden deaths are lasting up to 10 minutes at times thanks to my camera hack on temple
Just stop typing already. You obviously are an ignorant person. "All the old players know you're a fluke xD" I know you don't know anyone, all you do is read (k) and if you did, you're not worth to remember. The old players are garbage and they lose to a Yoshi. Learn to think before typing. Good day~

Edit: Spacing? LMAO! I know spacing and that's all I do is space my moves. Having enough room to throw out moves, but still having a wide enough gap to continue with whatever stuff you want to continue with. Works great with people that have a tech skill and players that know how to control their aggressive side but, in a smart manner that will truly bring godly pressure to their faces.

Edit: Replays? Oh, there with me :) Safe and sound :)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
So back to basic brawl... :p

Last night I played a bit with a dark shiek, I was red kirby. We had some ok 1v1s and teamed afterward.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Just stop typing already. You obviously are an ignorant person. "All the old players know you're a fluke xD" I know you don't know anyone, all you do is read (k) and if you did, you're not worth to remember. The old players are garbage and they lose to a Yoshi. Learn to think before typing. Good day~
I love being ignorant. What's that? Stop typing? what happened to freedom of speech

And where are my replays

Just found the same(?) red lucas that was on yesterday

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Spacing? LMAO! I know spacing and that's all I do is space my moves. Having enough room to throw out moves, but still having a wide enough gap to continue with whatever stuff you want to continue with. Works great with people that have a tech skill and players that know how to control their aggressive side but, in a smart manner that will truly bring godly pressure to their faces.

Are you sure you're on the same page as me dude? What the **** are you talking about seriously lmao

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I love being ignorant. What's that? Stop typing? what happened to freedom of speech

And where are my replays
Type all you want, I'm not caring about that. Curse me if you have to.

Your replays? In life, we receive things through hard work and focus. These replays are mine. And I'm not sharing them. Besdies, I can't send them to anyone. If I did, then I'd send them to my bros before sending them to you. 'Wii-Connect24 is currently disabled." Don't believe me? Type the quote the same I typed it. Good day~

Edit: I throw out a move and it hits you, now you're pushed back a little from me, that little room can capitalize things I can do, like camp, mix-ups some strings or whatever it may be.

link2702

Smash Champion
found a white ness earlier....

had several matches both against him and teaming up with him(an annoying luigi wouldn't leave us alone when we were trying to do a 1v1.)

ggs.

went marth and ic on ya to be an ass in a few matches, but outta sheer luck these matches ended up on either broken stages, or items mixed(....on...top of that stupid luigi getting in the way) either way when these matches happened you knew what you were doing so my plans kinda backfired on me :(

If ya do read this i'd like to face ya in a real 1v1 sometime, no BS items/stages, no ******** crasher luigi to get in the way.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Type all you want, I'm not caring about that. Curse me if you have to.

Your replays? In life, we receive things through hard work and focus. These replays are mine. And I'm not sharing them. Besdies, I can't send them to anyone. If I did, then I'd send them to my bros before sending them to you. 'Wii-Connect24 is currently disabled." Don't believe me? Type the quote the same I typed it. Good day~

Edit: I throw out a move and it hits you, now you're pushed back a little from me, that little room can capitalize things I can do, like camp, mix-ups some strings or whatever it may be.
What? The look on my face is priceless btw

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
You have room to do ****! Better?
No, read the post way above and see that I complimented you, told you how you trashed my compliment, so I quoted you, and now you're trying to give me a lesson on spacing? I just don't get it

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No, read the post way above and see that I complimented you, told you how you trashed my compliment, so I quoted you, and now you're trying to give me a lesson on spacing? I just don't get it
What? Lesson? I'm just going to not type that thing that will make me look like a monster. I typed WiiConnect24 is out, so that means I can't send you the replays. I'd send them through a bin file, but not for you. Here's what you should do next time. K? K. Quit every room and find a Tan Ike that doesn't attack but does flashy stuff. I'll always do the reverse quick draw and the quick draw to a counter slide to finish. If you find a Black zss and a tan ike. It's a good idea that you stay and watch. K? K. It will happen again. I know it will. Good day~

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
found a white ness earlier....

had several matches both against him and teaming up with him(an annoying luigi wouldn't leave us alone when we were trying to do a 1v1.)

ggs.

went marth and ic on ya to be an *** in a few matches, but outta sheer luck these matches ended up on either broken stages, or items mixed(....on...top of that stupid luigi getting in the way) either way when these matches happened you knew what you were doing so my plans kinda backfired on me :(

If ya do read this i'd like to face ya in a real 1v1 sometime, no BS items/stages, no ******** crasher luigi to get in the way.

Just out of curiosity, who was the fourth person there? And were the matches on Onett/Temple/Shadow Moses?

link2702

Smash Champion
Just out of curiosity, who was the fourth person there? And were the matches on Onett/Temple/Shadow Moses?
yes there were a few matches on temple one on onett, and another on shadow moses where the luigi(now a bowser) I proceeded to infinite him against the wall with my king ddd.

me and the ness got tired of the luigi interfering all the time and so we started ganging up on him.

I really don't remember who the other character was that was mostly watching, I have a feeling though it was you...

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone here a snake who is with a dacusing red shiek lol Now I'm lucas, will be doing dusterjumps

Oh that was fun snake, btw I've been with the other player for 5 and 1/2 hours now ugh xD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
@ All the Peach, Zelda, and ZZS mains,

I always protect the princesses and the bounty hunters xD I use to have a Dasiy Peach that I'd protect from trolls and stuff. (It always took place on Temple). We'd do the couch thing and just be all silly and stuff. Every time I'd see the other players walking our way, I'd assume they're coming to fight (and I was right). I'd full hop Quick Draw over the Temple ledge and fight them both. I'd never ever let my Peach fight, (unless she'd give me the secret code of ours). The code was she'd the the floaty cancel thingy across the ledge of the stage. Then I'd be ready and we'd fight together. Even so she never get hit, I'd just go in as the arms and she'd just float over them and Forward Air or Glide Toss her Trumps. The only time she'd ever get hit would be by a projectile. But to actually get hit by a psychical attack would never happen (unless we have a WarioMan enter the room -_-). That's the only time Ike can't do nothing but watch. ): Even so, we'd just jab each other, and If the WarioMan went after my buddy, then I'd just fall down and give her a point. We eventually never got distributed xD I guess in our area people learned about who this 'couple' was. And to not disturb our fun.

What changed it you type? AIB, I'd go back to playing AIB and forgetting about my buddy. :( I hope she's in here D: OMG! If she is! :D
Sounds a lot like what me and Twili do. I'll always meet that one Link/Marth/Ike that wants to protect me since I always start as Zelda. Anyone comes near me they get all defensive and try to protect me. But now if I see someone that wants to pick a fight I'll go in after them and fight. Idc what that Link or whoever says. I'm fighting if I want. Now, whenever I'm Marth I like to protect Twili when she's Zelda. It's cute when people like to protect the girls xD I love it, honestly...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
yes there were a few matches on temple one on onett, and another on shadow moses where the luigi(now a bowser) I proceeded to infinite him against the wall with my king ddd.

me and the ness got tired of the luigi interfering all the time and so we started ganging up on him.

I really don't remember who the other character was that was mostly watching, I have a feeling though it was you...

Yep that was totally me, started dark Zelda then went to purple tlink, neutral pikachu, green peach, green ike, and blue marth, in that order. I saw that chaingrabbing on shadow moses, I just stared and kinda laughed, saying "dat chaingrab.." Glad I wasn't on the other end of that. That luigi chased me around for two rounds before giving up on fighting me, once on onett and the other on temple lol. He was content to hang around with me until he got the smash ball, then you know the rest..

Top Bottom