• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I think I found you twili but it didn't last for very long. There was a black wolf chillin and a default marth that was kinda getting high off items lol.

Nah that wasn't me :/ I've been alone tonight so far since Wisdom had other things to do, right now I'm in a group with a neutral falcon and afc white luigi. Pretty random groups tonight, though.

Getting my ass beat by the falcon.. not really fighting back, not really caring lol..

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Nah that wasn't me :/ I've been alone tonight so far since Wisdom had other things to do, right now I'm in a group with a neutral falcon and afc white luigi. Pretty random groups tonight, though.

Getting my *** beat by the falcon.. not really fighting back, not really caring lol..
THAT WASN'T YOU? She was a black zelda and did literally everything you did like crouch walking and dash dancing.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
THAT WASN'T YOU? She was a black zelda and did literally everything you did like crouch walking and dash dancing.

I don't think it was? What stages were they? I find it a bit hard to remember some matches since there's so many.. were you red kirby? I haven't seen any red kirbies tonight so far. Edit on last post: fought the falcon a bit on distant planet, items and afc luigi got in the way. GG regardless.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I don't think it was? What stages were they? I find it a bit hard to remember some matches since there's so many.. were you red kirby? I haven't seen any red kirbies tonight so far. Edit on last post: fought the falcon a bit on distant planet, items and afc luigi got in the way. GG regardless.
It was about 30 or so minutes ago yes I was red kirby and all matches were on FD with a black wolf and default marth that turned items on and disconnected the room.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It was about 30 or so minutes ago yes I was red kirby and all matches were on FD with a black wolf and default marth that turned items on and disconnected the room.

Yeah that wasn't me D: I was in the shower. And again, no red kirbies for me tonight. Had a pretty fun group with a green zelda/peach, green ike, and white link earlier though. I was the green zss/dark zelda/green/blue marth/pikachu running around.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yeah that wasn't me D: I was in the shower. And again, no red kirbies for me tonight. Had a pretty fun group with a green zelda/peach, green ike, and white link earlier though. I was the green zss/dark zelda/green/blue marth running around.
I think you really need to sort out this faker then because they were EXACTLY like you. I should have saved replays :(

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I think you really need to sort out this faker then because they were EXACTLY like you. I should have saved replays :(

Yeah there is this one dark zelda I've been with who did like.. EVERYTHING I did after I did it, it was funny because Wisdom was trying to figure out which one was the real me. She copied all my moves for whatever reason, we thought it was funny; at least she was content to party with us :p

Lol at the brown bowser and DK running around on temple chasing each other. Edit: LOL I think they're playing tag?

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Yeah there is this one dark zelda I've been with who did like.. EVERYTHING I did after I did it, it was funny because Wisdom was trying to figure out which one was the real me. She copied all my moves for whatever reason, we thought it was funny; at least she was content to party with us :p

Lol at the brown bowser and DK running around on temple chasing each other. Edit: LOL I think they're playing tag?
Gotcha again!

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Just had like 20 matches in a row with a Red Peach who apparently has been seen in BB before. He/She would crouch over on the far side of Temple (Usually right side) and I recognized that Peach from this thread. (Others have encountered him/her)

I used Dark Ganon, Dark Link, Tan Ike, and Red Snake mostly. We'd play until sudden death and crouched repeatedly in the cave of life. It was hella fun. lol.

There was a player who was just watching who used Blue Samus and Blue Jiggs, and another player who used a plethora of characters from Pit to Toon Link, to Black Marth, Brown Mario, so on so forth who I 1 vs 1 with, despite him obviously not wanting to. lol.. We went back and forth, and eventually I gave in and we all taunt partied. Honestly, I only stalked him because I don't care for Taunt Parties. I play BB to improve my skills. (Yeah, I know, I'm an awful person for thinking that BB can actually improve your gameplay)

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Cold ass Michigan under a ****ing pine tree
*Clears throat*

Welcome to the Smash-boards Basic Brawl Thread!~ A place to chill, play Basic Brawl and chat about matches you had and have a good time.

There will be no:
  1. Put downs
  2. Bullying
  3. Profane language
  4. Inappropriate links, pictures, or content posted.
Keep that in mind and have fun!~

Sorry to hear that AllIsBrawl is shut down for good. Enjoy Smash-Boards now Cody. :)

Ew away random

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Do you still play Wi-Fi, Ryuga? ^-^

I've yet to pit my Ike against yours. Congrats on placing at Ranbats 7, by the way. Hoping to attend the next one. ^-^

Yeah I still do the WiFi training Ike's and practicing against people... See if you can make the Midwest Regional Phoenix Saga 6 in Ann Arbor. Just Hmu for some games if im not busy i'll reply quickly.

#Neverbelowtop5offline lmao

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
ggs ganon i was the red bowser you foght
FINALLY!
I think that was me! lol
Idr who else you were, but I DO remember fighting a red bowser who knew what they were doing. I think I fought you with my bowser on port town aero drive too.

Was he a dark ganon? I use him ALMOST every match, sometimes change to mix it up, although my other chars aren't as good.

Also, earlier, I entered a room at temple, as green olimar. I beat this guy with no pikmin, and him and a pikachu started in afterwards. Weird room though, I felt like it would alternate between FFA and vs. ME. In these matches(Not the above) I alternated with my brother as well.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
A week vacation just began for me, and it's time to do some basic brawl xD

Also thanks for clearing that up @Metalbro, @Hyper

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Cool! So, I found my Gold Ike rival, just to make it clear, does the Gold Ike Back air a lot?

And does he preform jab cancels and fast fall neutral airs?

If so, then yup! That's my old rival Ike friend. :D

Fun games, like the old times Gold Ike <3 Hope to run into you again today.

@ Ryuga, I know, I'm a scrub and you're perfect.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Plan on playing BB alot today. I'll be using any or all of the following: Dark Ganon (Repeated dark chokes and thunderstomps) Dark Link (Projectile spam. I use Gale Boomerang way more often than I should) Red Marth, Tan Ike (Lots of Nair's and jabs) Black Ness (Fair's, Bair's, and PK Fires) Neutral Diddy Kong (Bananas galore) and Red Snake (DACUS, Grenade lob)
I may have seen you today, I went White Link and we attempted to Weegee ladder via Spin Attack + Bombs.

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
Yeah I still do the WiFi training Ike's and practicing against people... See if you can make the Midwest Regional Phoenix Saga 6 in Ann Arbor. Just Hmu for some games if im not busy i'll reply quickly.

#Neverbelowtop5offline lmao
December 7th, is it? Dang it... I'll be working then, though I would have liked to attend.

And yes, I'll definitely let you know when to verse. ^-^

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
having fun with some people, currently a P2 green kirby, P3 black sonic, and P4 yellow kirby, playing (mostly) on temple. i'm the yellow ike who keeps SDing in sudden death by jumping off the right topmost platform and holding aether until it explodes, though at the moment i'm using default c. falcon

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Cool! So, I found my Gold Ike rival, just to make it clear, does the Gold Ike Back air a lot?

Was that directed towards me? Sorry if it wasn't but I'll answer anyways xD Yes, that's him. Glide-tossing and stuff like that. He asked me for a fight but I wasn't in the mood. I guess he wanted to because I was kinda being flashy and showing off with tricks. He comes up to me, asks for a fight, I walk away xD

@ random tan Ike (whoever you are) I need to know who this guy is. I've seen him a few times in like August and then again the other night. He doesn't really do much... all he did for every single match the whole time was force me onto the edge so he could crouch down and look up Zelda's skirt ;) later I forced him on the edge and.. never mind..

link2702

Smash Champion
wait wha? i haven't been keeping up with too much but....AiB is gone for good?

Did neal make some announcment or something saying how he's finally pulling the plug there? or did the DDoS attack just knock it out and he never felt like putting it up again...?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
wait wha? i haven't been keeping up with too much but....AiB is gone for good?

Did neal make some announcment or something saying how he's finally pulling the plug there? or did the DDoS attack just knock it out and he never felt like putting it up again...?
Aib is no more bro.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Was that directed towards me? Sorry if it wasn't but I'll answer anyways xD Yes, that's him. Glide-tossing and stuff like that. He asked me for a fight but I wasn't in the mood. I guess he wanted to because I was kinda being flashy and showing off with tricks. He comes up to me, asks for a fight, I walk away xD

@ random tan Ike (whoever you are) I need to know who this guy is. I've seen him a few times in like August and then again the other night. He doesn't really do much... all he did for every single match the whole time was force me onto the edge so he could crouch down and look up Zelda's skirt ;) later I forced him on the edge and.. never mind..
Yes, that's SmashKing. I fight him all the time :D Well, before.

link2702

Smash Champion
Aib is no more bro.
did nealdt make some sort of announcement or anything? or like i said, did the site just never come back after the massive DDOS attack?

I mean yeah aib was dieing for quite some time, but for as long as it was around, I figured nealtd would of made some sort of announcement or something....?

or maybe I just missed it, i didn't even attempt to visit the site after the massive DDoS attacks started to make it near impossible to visit....

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes, that's SmashKing. I fight him all the time :D Well, before.

Not many people ask for fights when I'm on bb. I guess because I main Zelda and they all think she's weak since she's a low-tier character. If you know how to use her she can be impossible to fight. There was someone on the other day with Twili and I and they played exactly like Jujux. Anyways, I should've taken that chance to fight him. They only ever ask if I start showing off tricks and do flashy stuff. Or people will target me because I'm Zelda but once I start fighting, all hell breaks loose.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Not many people ask for fights when I'm on bb. I guess because I main Zelda and they all think she's weak since she's a low-tier character. If you know how to use her she can be impossible to fight. There was someone on the other day with Twili and I and they played exactly like Jujux. Anyways, I should've taken that chance to fight him. They only ever ask if I start showing off tricks and do flashy stuff. Or people will target me because I'm Zelda but once I start fighting, all hell breaks loose.

I love watching said hell. And oh my god that zelda was frightening. We just kinda sat in a corner watching her destroy this tlink/mk several rounds over, only losing once. She was amazing and terrifying at the same time. o_o

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
did nealdt make some sort of announcement or anything? or like i said, did the site just never come back after the massive DDOS attack?

I mean yeah aib was dieing for quite some time, but for as long as it was around, I figured nealtd would of made some sort of announcement or something....?

or maybe I just missed it, i didn't even attempt to visit the site after the massive DDoS attacks started to make it near impossible to visit....
Site has recovered it just needs to be reseted by Neal who has a life.. All the good ass wifi players use skype now

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings

You tryna make me feel like a bully

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
FINALLY!
I think that was me! lol
Idr who else you were, but I DO remember fighting a red bowser who knew what they were doing. I think I fought you with my bowser on port town aero drive too.

Was he a dark ganon? I use him ALMOST every match, sometimes change to mix it up, although my other chars aren't as good.

Also, earlier, I entered a room at temple, as green olimar. I beat this guy with no pikmin, and him and a pikachu started in afterwards. Weird room though, I felt like it would alternate between FFA and vs. ME. In these matches(Not the above) I alternated with my brother as well.
yes that was me. we were at temple i was playing random had red bowser i failed bad at then we dced. i went back in and landed in a delfino room with you on ganon and my bowser said ITS HIMLET ME HAVE HIM so i attacked you cause i knew it was you

Top Bottom