• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Why does this Bowser keep D/Cing the group after he and his partner win? We (me and Twili) have gotten him like three times already and each time he knows it's us so he just decides to D/C the room. Deal with the fact that we wanna play and you'll probably be seeing us a lot tonight since nobody goes on TB that much.

link2702

Smash Champion
Why does this Bowser keep D/Cing the group after he and his partner win? We (me and Twili) have gotten him like three times already and each time he knows it's us so he just decides to D/C the room. Deal with the fact that we wanna play and you'll probably be seeing us a lot tonight since nobody goes on TB that much.
? wait are you hacking or something so you and twili can play random team matches together?

or are y'all two just getting really lucky and being paired up with each other a lot or something?

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
I remember last night being in basic brawl and using warioman for no reason but Idk, I don't usually go warioman unless I need to fight against 3 nubs teaming vs me. Might have been me, I don't really remember. Haven't been in bb much these days anyway.
yeah I would do that to

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
I remember last night being in basic brawl and using warioman for no reason but Idk, I don't usually go warioman unless I need to fight against 3 nubs teaming vs me. Might have been me, I don't really remember. Haven't been in bb much these days anyway.
Im thinking i should do that i have the stage hacks now i should get the wario man hack if 3 people go for me or 2

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Thats confusing. That never happened to me. Its a hack of course

Actually, we basic brawl together all the time, and take the time to find one another. Sometimes it takes a few minutes, sometimes it takes (agonizing) hours to connect. Usually we won't be in BB without each other.

Last night we decided to try and get on the same team in TB to see how well we could do against other people, and since it was like 5-6 in the morning (EST), there were very few people, and it was quite easy to connect. Sometimes we got separate teams which was interesting, though whenever we got the same team, it came down to sudden death (which is never a fair win imho, for either side), and then a practice room disconnection. We got disconnected about three or four times, it was frustrating; someone got a little too big for their pants I suppose.

But yeah we're on wifi all the time together, no hacks needed. If you find us, let us know ;)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
What she said xD If you ever happen to see a green and dark Zelda combo then it's most likely us. I (green) will usually switch over to red Marth, Lucas' Claus palette, and so many more. Twili will just do about green everybody.

But yeah we're on wifi all the time together, no hacks needed. If you find us, let us know ;)

Both planning on getting hacks soon ;) Just going into TB as Giga Bowser and watch them drop out...

link2702

Smash Champion
too the noob green kirby/metaknight

face me in a 1v1 scrub.

each match you did win was from item luck and the other idiot getting in the way.

the match with my ice climbers was proof that you only won each match cuz of luck and the other ******** mario/ike getting in the way every time. You were as good as dead after i got that first grab, but cuz that idiot mario got in the way I couldn't finish you off.

face me in a real match with no bs to deal with and watch your ass get slaughtered every time.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ Path, Hi girl :) I haven't responded back :( Sorry, I was going to, but then my comp froze for like a second or two, then It closes my profile, so the alert was gone. Gald everything is going great for you :) Merry Christmas :D
Haha, no problem dude :). Although I was starting to wonder... >.>. haha. Happy holidays to you too!!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Haha, no problem dude :). Although I was starting to wonder... >.>. haha. Happy holidays to you too!!
Sorry :( Busy in life's challenges, haven't played Brawl in like a while. Only played like this week one group set with a good Bowser. =O

Nice to chat with you Path :D Happy holidays to you too!~

Kurai

Smash Rookie
So few days ago (Friday I think) I went onto Basic Brawl as default Wolf. The first round was the Temple, and two of the players were using the 2-player hack (I could tell because they'd always use characters from the same franchise, and select their character/stage at the same exact time). They'd play as pairs like Red ZSS and Snake, Red Marth and Ike, Blue Ganon and Captain Falcon, Yellow Mario and white Luigi, and Dark Link and Toon Link. I think one of them played as Ness once, but I can't remember who the other guy played as at that time. They were doing 1v1s most of the time. The other player was a default Lucas/Sonic who left eventually. I later switched to default Toon Link/Lucario, and the two who were hacking had their 1v1s interrupted by a default Fox who somehow got on one of their nerves. The other guy (The Snake/Ike/Ganon/Mario/Link) would just chill at the edge with me. After an hour or so, they left, so I signed off after that. Whoever you guys were, kudos, and I hope to find you again sometime.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
So I happened to find that tan Ike again who does nothing but push me to the edge at the beginning of the match and look up my dress the whole time. Third time I've seen this guy. Wonder who this is xD I'm the green Zelda. Most of our matches are taking place on FD and some on Temple... that's about it :/ Been with him and this p4 Ness for about two hours now. P3 keeps coming and going. The match right now as I'm typing is on FD with a green Marth and neutral (?) Wolf. I believe the first match when we all came in took place on Shadow Moses.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hey guys, if you ever meet a brown Bowser, it could be me!
*cough*
Was it you? Did you fight a White Link that knew what he was doing? Like Bomb slides and does fancy stuff. I still wont believe that no one in this room fought my White Link xD I just wont believe it! =O

I see good players from Aib X)

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Was it you? Did you fight a White Link that knew what he was doing? Like Bomb slides and does fancy stuff. I still wont believe that no one in this room fought my White Link xD I just wont believe it! =O

I see good players from Aib X)
Nah. You just happened to make a post about a good Bowser right before my post. I realized that shortly after I posted it. I'm someone else.

I was referring to someone who probably was in Basic Brawl with me last night.
You know who you are, someone.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nah. You just happened to make a post about a good Bowser right before my post. I realized that shortly after I posted it. I'm someone else.

I was referring to someone who probably was in Basic Brawl with me last night.
You know who you are, someone.
Okay, I see, hope to brawl you sometime :)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yo ggs to the neutral PT in basic just now, had some good 1v1s where we were pretty evenly matched. I feel like your squirtle was the best match against my zelda, pretty nice spacing you got there ;) I feel like I got some real good defensive play in, hope to meet you again sometime.

I was the neutral pika/green peach lollygagging around until I matched my dark zelda against you. There was a green zelda (Wisdom) and a neutral ness, too.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
"I just saw a -insert colour- -smash character- that was so cool and awesome.
I hope they see this post because I want to marry them and bear children, oh and move to their state so we can share a place together~"

- This thread.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I hope they see this post because I want to marry them and bare children, oh and move to their state so we can share a place together~"

- This thread.
Ugh not you again:urg:. Lol is that what you think this thread is about, get out of here:laugh:.

Third: Sarcasm back at ya, you and your little humor box.:smirk:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I hope they see this post because I want to marry them and bare children, oh and move to their state so we can share a place together~"

- This thread.
Do not included me. I only type good games and ask people if they saw me. I never look for them. I never even want to find them, they find me and I just respond with a simple "Hello." I still wont believe that no one in this thread never fought me before or the moment I'm typing this comment response up. The fact that they display their habits and colors and type it isn't them... xD right... right... k ;)

Benify

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eggn0g
3DS FC
5214-9751-3548
I guess someone else was also trying to mess with basic brawl on Project M, because I saw player 3 use Mewtwo on Saffron city. Too bad we disconnected before the match even begun. >_> <_<

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
GYK, are you in bb right now? If so, are you in a group with a dark Zelda, green Zelda, and some random person who keeps choosing green everybody (currently Kirby)? This person first entered the group as red Link then he switched to white. He mostly does bomb-sliding and DACUS. He changed to dark Marth and red Snake? He acts a lot like you. Me and Twili were just wondering.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No, that is not me, nice to know Basic Brawl Links are learning advanced by watching me X) I never ever see Link players preforming Bomb slides, I do however view them doing simple DACUSES.

I'm always a White Link! Always! I never switch! Maybe Ike, but that will be it, I can handle anything with those two warriors.

What I do: Bomb slides (using all five types of Bomb Slides, not just the up throw fake out, I use all of them, even the straight forward Bomb slide).

BDACUSES and DACUSES, I pull out a Link Bomb, drop it and recatch it with a BDAUCS or a DACUS.

Spindash cancel of the edge to other specials or attacks.

Dash Pivot Canceling, meaing you dash to one direction and turn and dash the other direction which can allow you to use any move.

Fancy Zair tricks, like Zair to BDACUS, Zair to footsool, and my signature Zair to Forward Smash with Bomb.

Arrow cancels, ZAC bomb tricks, praticing my DI by letting others attack me.

I surrvived on Sudden Death; a Samus prefroms a strong missile and I survived by Diing high and fast falling to the very middile of the celling. They left after X)

So if you view a White Link that has amazing DI, that would be me. There is this Gold Link that actually copies some of my Link tricks. Yes, I invenmted these tricks ( not the ones mentioned, but the ones that take too much writting). Anyway that's the main core of my Link game-play and tricks.

Pivot Gale Bommerang, Pivot Arrows, Wave bounce tricks with Link's Arrows and Gale Bommerang.

So, that's it! =O This is like 85% my game-play and tricks (like I mentioned above this sentence).

I'll start to keep an eye on finding two Zelda sisters X)

So, Wisdom is a (Green) Zelda, and Twii is a (Black) Zelda. I think I saw you gals before... Like two months ago xD

Okay, I'll keep an eye towards you two gals. Merry Christmas~

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
No, that is not me, nice to know Basic Brawl Links are learning advanced by watching me X) I never ever see Link players preforming Bomb slides, I do however view them doing simple DACUSES.

I'm always a White Link! Always! I never switch! Maybe Ike, but that will be it, I can handle anything with those two warriors.

What I do: Bomb slides (using all five types of Bomb Slides, not just the up throw fake out, I use all of them, even the straight forward Bomb slide).

BDACUSES and DACUSES, I pull out a Link Bomb, drop it and recatch it with a BDAUCS or a DACUS.

Dash Pivot Canceling, meaing you dash to one direction and turn and dash the other direction which can allow you to use any move.

Fancy Zair tricks, like Zair to BDACUS, Zair to footsool, and my signature Zair to Forward Smash with Bomb.

I surrvived on Sudden Death; a Samus prefroms a strong missile and I survived by Diing high and fast falling to the very middile of the celling. They left after X)

So if you view a White Link that has amazing DI, that would be me. There is this Gold Link that actually copies some of my Link tricks. Yes, I invenmted these tricks ( not the ones mentioned, but the ones that take too much writting). Anyway that's the main core of my Link game-play and tricks.

Pivot Gale Bommerang, Pivot Arrows, Wave bounce tricks with Link's Arrows and Gale Bommerang.

So, that's it! =O This is like 85% my game-play and tricks (like I mentioned above this sentence).

So, Wisdom is a (Green) Zelda, and Twii is a (Black) Zelda. I think I saw you gals before... Like two months ago xD

Merry christmas to u too. GYK check this out everyone check this out http://youtu.be/BtelgRzc3IU and this http://youtu.be/WEv7fC9GKOU

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

I've definitely seen that Link before. I think just a few weeks ago I saw him. You said you also main tan Ike, right? Been seeing so many tan Ike's recently. Anyways, yeah that Link was acting a lot like you. I remember you writing about others that you main but I forgot who. I'll also play as a few others but I'll ALWAYS start as green Zelda. Right after Zelda I'll most likely switch to red Marth. I remember seeing you months ago as purple TLink fighting a Snake. We're on all the time so it's a big possibility you might see us.

Merry Christmas!

link2702

Smash Champion
man i was hoping he/she/they would of posted by now....

Earlier today i found a pink diddy kong who knew what he was doing, and a half decent marth/falcon/random with a noob fox.

The diddy was trying to do some crazy banana shenanigans, but due to the other two players on top of the items constantly appearing, he could never get em done on me.

Meanwhile I was also taking hold of his nanners a few times, and performing a few tricks from glide tosses myself on him(i don't think he expected me at first to know how to glide toss, as i caught him off guard with his own nanners a few times)

Long story short i won several matches, he won several, the marth/falcon player won a few, the noob fox only won once due to random item BS.

GGs to the diddy, i would of liked to actually face you in some real 1v1s, since i would of liked to see what you could of done with those banana's had you not been constantly interrupted by the other two players.

man IDK why, i just love the diddy kong vs pit matchup.....everyone else seems to hate facing diddy yet I love it, even if i am getting my ass handed to me.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Today I was in a taunt party, just picked up Tink(Purple) and have a lot of his ats fresh in my mind, so me and this other Tink start showing off back and forth. Next he chose Ganondorf, I stayed Tink while he did FoG into reverse revers warlock punch I think. So next match I copy him, and we keep this up a bit more. I believe he was Tink again, I was green Lucas who kept b reversing pk fire than psi magnet reversing, zap jumping, tiny bit of thunder slide, and run off pk fire under the stage shenanigans lol. Afterwards there was a super laggy match we were waiting out, and when it freed up of lag some guy dced sadly. Was cool seeing someone know ats,especially FoG which I've only see myself do, and am very impressed(Although neither can do it perfect).

Was fun, last match I was pit arrow looping on pictochat(Trying, didn't even try other stuff with lag), he was yellow ness who I ended up kill feeding, leading to our dc lol.

Top Bottom